Community > Posts By > Thazager1

Thazager1's photo
Mon 10/29/18 08:08 AM
Agreed, I feel the real people are afraid to chat with anyone because they believe the other person might be a scammer. Thus most of the time anyone that does chat and wants to make contact with people, other than here, are the scammer types.

Then again, I have seen where this site does take a few hours to get the email message out "Someone has sent you an email", and the long delay makes people not want to use the site for chatting.

Thazager1's photo
Thu 10/25/18 11:01 AM
Edited by Thazager1 on Thu 10/25/18 11:03 AM
We (mom and I) have 5 dogs. We raised them from pups. They are nearly 11 years old now. Their mom passed away in Apr 2016. She was a chow/collie mix, the father was a mixed breed also. Mother came to us as an abandoned dog in Nov 2007. She was 1 month pregnant and gave birth in Dec that year.

Thazager1's photo
Thu 10/25/18 10:51 AM
Agreed, people in general, need to put more than just a photo.

Thazager1's photo
Sat 10/13/18 08:50 PM
I thought I was just dreaming. When my mom called my name, I awoke. She said she thought I was dead, I had not moved in 30 mins, not even a breath. I still think it was just a dream, though I don't remember what it was about.

Thazager1's photo
Sat 10/13/18 08:33 PM
Sometimes I feel like I am living in one of my past experiences, but still making the same old decisions. I have memories of things yet to come, and they are slowly unfolding as life goes along. I once was able to tell someone something that would happen, but was not able to let them know when. I few years after, it came to pass, but I never did hear from them again.

Thazager1's photo
Fri 10/12/18 08:42 AM
The answer is out there, you just need to research it. Oh wait most people don't do that, they just believe most everything they were told from an early age. In fact the younger the child is when you start implanting information into them, the more they believe it, as they grow up. Those that learned from books like the bible believe the stories in it are all real. Those that question it start to learn for themselves what is real, not just accept someone's word.

Don't believe me, don't believe us or them, don't take anyone's word for it, just search for yourself. Research religion and how it started, research when it started, the results will surprise many of you.

Thazager1's photo
Tue 10/09/18 11:23 AM
Edited by Thazager1 on Tue 10/09/18 11:23 AM
I stopped believing, when going to sunday school. The same little boy (who was tallest in class) would always cry when his mother left him for the few hours. The priest would always talk to him (in private diff room) before teaching the class. It was years later when I heard what some priests were doing to kids.

Thazager1's photo
Wed 10/03/18 09:44 AM
praying is 1 form of group think, but only if enough people are thinking of the same thing. When enough people all say they will pray, they are getting together on the same idea and helping it to happen. Its not that the thought reaches some magical being and gets answered, its more like the power of the mind being concentrated enough so that something actually can happen. When enough people are all thinking good thoughts about the same thing, then the amount of energy (small per person) gathered slowly effects the outcome. Its similar to running an electric light or clock from a potato, there is also energy in each person.

Thazager1's photo
Sun 09/30/18 10:26 AM
Yes, real people are a lot different from those scammer sites. Where most of the people seem like automated responses. I have tried some with the very few free credits they offer, but once those are used up, its time to move on, not worth any money there.

Thazager1's photo
Sun 09/30/18 10:13 AM
Rather than just 1 big bang, I believe its a continuing pulse. After the big bang gets so far stretched out, and stars die, black holes form eventually and begin to compress it all back into an explosive event again. Where it happens over and over. Why can we remember something we swear we have never done before? Can we actually remember from a pulse to the next?

Thazager1's photo
Sun 09/30/18 10:02 AM
Played many of the solo player games before 2000. After Everquest came out in 2000, I changed to MMOs. I like the super hero - CO, CoH (deceased game), fantasy - EQ, WoW, LoTRo, and Sci-fi - SWToR.

Thazager1's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:52 PM
I am wondering, since getting married is a religious idea, and supported by the government by giving benefits, do we also get married or is it more of just living together as a 2 some?

Thazager1's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:47 PM
After watching that history of universe theory on the history channel, given by that astrophysicist, I think he is close, but rather than being just a big bang, it is a continuing pulse.

Everything explodes in a big bang, then galaxies form, solar systems, stars and planets, then it all fades into a black hole, where it compresses so much that it explodes again causing it to happen over and over, in a pulse.

Thazager1's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:33 PM
Programming on and off for about 35+ years.
Have taken classes on some of the old languages:
Basic, Cobol, Fortran, Java, Pascal, C++, C#, Assembly 370

worked on a few games using:
Assembly 8086, assembly 6502, assembly 68000
Golden Axe for PC, Cuckoo Zoo (children's learning game),
did not get a chance to learn any of the newer languages.

Currently making a game using HSL script, with a small group -
Exile Online.
We use an engine called Hero engine, its for making MMOs.
Also helping here and there with Repopulation MMO.

Thazager1's photo
Tue 06/09/15 12:41 PM
It seems the door-to-door people are closer to the big population areas. When I lived near Chicago, they came once a month, when I moved to the country in Arkansas, they never came.

Thazager1's photo
Tue 06/09/15 12:36 PM
I am glad people are starting to think out side the box that is religion. Religion tries to get people to think a certain way, and believe in all that they say, no matter which religion it is. When people think for themselves and explore life without someone dictating how they should, they learn the truth.

Thazager1's photo
Wed 04/01/15 09:25 PM
Edited by Thazager1 on Wed 04/01/15 09:27 PM
The idea first came to people that had no idea of how something happened. So, they created an idea of some powerful being that did the unexplained things. The romans and greeks were some of the historical mentioned ones. They had whole organizations of what different gods did.

Long after that, people got tired of remembering all the different names, and decided let's just have 1 god, and name his this or that. And the 1 god did everything, from making night and day, to creating people. People were eventually forced to believe in one idea or another. They were taught as kids to learn their ways.

I believe religion started as a way to unite people for their cause. These days they use it as a means to gather large sums of money. They force people to give tribute and keep them going. This is the making of a scam, one of the biggest in the world.

Thazager1's photo
Wed 04/01/15 08:57 PM
My brother says his daughter has a snake, though I have never been there to see it. He always signs any cards he sends to us, with:
his name, his kids, the cat, the dog, and the snake.

Here in Arkansas, I have seen a few snakes in the yard. My mom says she saw some rattle snakes. We both have seen 2 snakes 6' long and black. I think they called them rat snakes. Our neighbor killed 1, a few months after we moved in. 2 years later when the 2nd came by, I chased it out of the yard, rather than kill it. I have also seen a corral snake with the bright red and yellow markings. It was hiding in the wheel barrel on the porch. I chased it out, and lost it in a bush.

Thazager1's photo
Wed 04/01/15 08:46 PM
Some places here in Arkansas, they abandon animals. We have seen about 8 in our first few years living here. We took 1 in, she had pups in a month. We have 6 dogs still living with us for 7 years now.

Our neighbor treats his dogs like they were cattle. (he said they were basically the same, as he grew up on a farm). He let his dog run around the neighborhood, saying it escaped out the hole in his fence. His first dog lived about 6 years before it was hit and killed by a car. He got another dog and it lived about 3 months being hit by another car. It was still a young dog. We told him not to ever get another dog.

Thazager1's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:48 AM
Sad to say it was not the computer making the mistake. It was the person who they hired to input information into their database. Many times these things go unnoticed until they meet the actual person, and find out for themselves.

I worked for a data entry place where we had to enter checks from people into the system. The checks are put into a machine that takes a picture of the check. These pictures are then put into a data file that is displayed on the computer screen. There were about 20 of us all entering data from the pictures we saw on screen into the system to be stored. There were a few in each section. Some entered the persons name, some entered the check amount, some entered the account number. This way no one person had all the info.

In the 2 months time I was there, I had 1 error. It was a check with red ink. This red does not show correctly when the check goes through the picture process, and some parts can be hard to read, if they show up at all. The amount was for $300, but I did not see the 2nd "0" and entered $30.

Yes, people that enter the data make the mistakes.

Previous 1