Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:22 PM

Okay I'll go with maybe Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightley to play as me...either can be shy and demure, but sassy and cute too. :wink:

Because of the Anime-ish nature why not Ziyi Zhang ?

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:14 PM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 06/10/09 01:19 PM

the fact that I do not agree with antidisestablishmentarianism.

Well I believe there is not enough floccinaucinihilipilification but..........then that is my opinion.bigsmile

Hehehehe see I can use those big words too hehehehe

I want my Gold Star for that one!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :tongue:

Good one, Kristi... One Man's trash is another Man's treasure.

I read the post to fast F for reading comprehension today... and a D for spelling errors.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:01 PM

Can you show us the scene where Holly is chained to Jabba the Hut?

That would be her "Hitchc0ck Cameo"

Jabba the Hut is a metaphor for being stuck in a naughty thread alone.. Her Bounty Hunter Pals have to swoop in and save her, blowing up the evil lair before returning to Oz to fight the Flying Monkeys...

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:55 PM

I never thought I'd like Justin Timberlake, but I do like some of his stuff.

I like JT cause he is a funny funny guy... I would have never listen to anything he did until he did that first SNL spoof

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:47 PM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 06/10/09 12:48 PM
You know Elvis only played one character that died?

Love Me Tender - His First Film

Man I was just telling someone the other day I can remember exactly what I was doing that fateful in August '77... It was hot and I was sitting in front of a fan playing with some eraser cars watching Blue Hawaii when the announcement came on TV.
I cried for hours because I had lost one of my heroes.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:30 PM
It would have to be a complete Hollywood re-write, complete with space ships and a Giant Robot Spider fighting Superman who had a lightsaber.

Keven Smith directing.

I would be played by Toby Maguire from post 0-250
Then Russel Crow from post 251 on...

We would have to get Weta and ILM to do the special effects in Kiwi land and Borrow a Spaceshuttle for the epic feel of some of the shots...

We need Steven Spielberg for the Flame War threads... Maybe Mel Gibson to handle the Moderator Deleted Threads

oh and a Silent Bob & Jay cameo.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:19 PM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 06/10/09 12:20 PM

ya waiting for mr.perfect to show up here too......I wonder if he is the cable guy???noway laugh noway

Hey the world is weird... could be the Pizza Delivery Guy with his '82 Chevette and bad shocks.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:10 PM
I was going to quote a few people here after I considered TBRich's post noting the possible difference between a Player and a Pick-up Artist...

In the late 80s early 90s I was a playa... use em and loose em

From the Mid 90s til about the time my Baby Sis passed away I was sort of a Pick-Up Artist... Met and fell in love with Women helped them build their self esteem and got dumped...

In late 2001 I got my heart trounced by a Woman whom has sense become one of the foundations of who I am now... "Until you change you will always be Mr Right-Now... You know exactly how to treat a Woman and give her what she needs to feel special but you are just unavailable"

I also believe there is more than one Girl/Woman that can get you to change your ways:

My Daughter: "Daddy you need to find a wife and stop being lonely till I come to see you"

My Mother: "You have become a good Man, I am Proud of you"

Ex-Wife/Best Friend: "You have changed so much sense we were together, I wish I knew this Cole then."

Ex-Lover/Best Friend: (Her Quote is above)

My Late Baby Sis: Always the person whom if you had not seen her in ten years she still treated you like she had just seen you yesterday.

That Said; Yes a Player can Love and can Change... I feel that I have.

Cheers to you all.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:40 AM

Players- no; Pick Up Artists- yes. The first rule of Pick Up is to leave the target better than how you found her; a Player just wants to get their ya's ya's off.

Interesting outlook...

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:38 AM

:heart: Are players capable of falling in love?:heart:

I would like to say yes...

Players are people too...

eventually they wake up, realize they used and threw away one of the best things they could have had...

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:26 AM
the fact that I do not agree with antidisestablishmentarianism.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:18 AM
Even though I do not agree with most of what prisoner says he is a pretty cool dude for his sticking to his convictions. be seeing you

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:37 AM
Thin slices of black forest ham

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:33 AM
I do not think it is about finding a PERFECT person, but more or less THE perfect person for me.

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:17 AM
Nah...

I even have a special drum I use when I want to dance to something completely different...

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:07 AM

I wish!

I only perv you on Sunday's:wink:

WOW I thought I had him on Sundays... okay I will Start Perv'ing Pats on Tuesdays...

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:44 AM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 06/10/09 06:44 AM
On a somewhat unrelated but weird note...

I used to go to Week-end long sci-fi conventions, what we would do is get toe tags Then lurk the hotel looking for anyone that was sleeping in the public areas on early Sunday morning due to hard partying; we would place the toe tag on their shoelaces and sometimes if we were brave on their actual toe.

Always with a note on the tag that said "D.O.A. with the time caught sleeping"

LordCole's photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:13 AM

I like Insane Clown Posse ohwell laugh

OMG! scared

I think they're funny, in a completely anti-social and demented way rofl rofl rofl

I saw ICP in Concert....Demented is RIGHT!! shocked

ICP is pretty badass... however

Gwar is a much more vicious live show... 55gallon drums of Theater Blood being dumped on the audience(Some Said Pigs Blood, but thats not true)... pretty hardcore

Another insane live concert is Butthole Surfers....

LordCole's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:25 PM
<--- chicks dig the hat

LordCole's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:42 PM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 06/09/09 06:43 PM

Why go outside?what
there isn't anything interesting out thereyawn It's more fun staying trapped herelaugh :laughing: :laughing: laugh

that and the glowing ball of firey death hat looms over us daily... that thing could cause cancer ya know... put someones eyes out.

Should be against the law to have sunshine... like smoking

nice slip there Cole... Lay on the brain

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25