Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:55 AM
The truth?

The truth is I love every Woman I have ever met... :heart:

My blessing and my curse... brokenheart

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:59 PM
Do you have any idea how many children are born each year on the pretense of "Trust Me"?

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:02 AM
Should be interesting

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:03 AM
Just seen this crazy kids commercial for caprisun fruit drink...

Disrespectoid #22
Boing Boing Betty

A little girl is riding a pogo stick on a sidewalk then explodes into a springy park ride for kids(Throwdeo).

Thought it was a little strange

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:31 AM
I am to sexy for this thread...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:30 AM
IT took me years to figure out who I was and what is was that made me happy.

Once I figured it all out everything else fell into place, including how I deal with life's twists and turns. Life itself seems easier when you are happy with who you are, at least it seems that way to me...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:13 AM
Your Profile is not bad, Bro...

I would take out "I am very easygoing person.", add something about the type of Lady/Woman/Girl your looking for and a few more things about what you enjoy.

Your pictures show how goofy you are, which is good; However, maybe one or two photos of how you look all cleaned up being serious.

On the flip side of that equation you cannot force your love life, you have made the right choice already by putting yourself out there to be found. When she walks into your life you will least expect it.

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:50 PM

So you want to be a star...or have a moment in the limelight. But my question is this: Should you have to pay to be noticed? Or is it part of a scam? (Paying is setting up a profile on-line for casters to view.)

Having a good agent/manager means paying... start low to get noticed and in your foot in the door, consult with an attorney prior to signing off on ANY contract that involves YOU paying before you are put to work.

The truly good Agents and Managers will see talent for what it is and push to make money off of you, it is their job to do so.

The very best agents and managers will not charge you before you land your first gig.

The most money you spend will be on Head Shots and Body Shots when you are starting out...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:11 PM

My first fish this year and only the second I have ever touched!

THAT is so freakin awesome, Lady... drinker

Did ya get to pan fry that baby?

All this rain we have been having I would not be surprised if they did not just jump into the boat.

Cute new pic Cole!

Thank ya, Haley flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:52 AM

Well we live together so its serious. we look at things like whats yours it yours an wants mine is mine. I know he would do the same for any of his friends or family. The only real reason I am paying him back is because now the bills are backed up an could cost him his vacation.

again that is silly to me, why not just pay the bills and not think of it as paying him back?

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:51 AM
I also agree with Dubz...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:50 AM
Meh, if that is where you are in your relationship; However, if you are with someone for the long term what point does it make who pays for what? You are there together and the money is going to all go to the same place in the end anyway...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:33 AM
Nothing makes this Country greater than being able exercise one's right to civic duty... For the People by the People.

Some feel Jury Duty is a burden when they should feel proud that they have an opportunity to serve their community.

Just remember to take the time to consider the opinions of others, educated or not, and make sure that your opinions are heard as well.

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:13 AM

Being gay or bi. That's it!

Everything else I can fix!!

noway

rofl

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:28 AM
Now while I grew up on the Honytonk tunes of Waylon and Willie, I am a man of metal...

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera

Cowboy Song - Anthrax cover of the Thin Lizzy original

Modern Day Cowboy - Tesla

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:38 AM

My first fish this year and only the second I have ever touched!

THAT is so freakin awesome, Lady... drinker

Did ya get to pan fry that baby?

All this rain we have been having I would not be surprised if they did not just jump into the boat.

LordCole's photo
Tue 07/14/09 05:51 AM

Just do not do anything outside of your comfort zone...

your so cute with that bald head.

Thank ya, Lady... flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:32 PM
Just do not do anything outside of your comfort zone...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:36 PM

I saw a funny car on the turnpike. noway

I think we seen the same funny car...

General Lee 4x4 I was rolling South on I-81 from Penna into Maryland when I seen it.

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:26 PM
Briskly walk, sometimes jog, around my truck 70 times every morning(roughly two miles)

40 Ab crunches
50 push ups
25 leg extension pull ups
30 Ab crunches
25 push ups
10 leg extension pull ups

and then breathing meditation for 20 to 30 minutes...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25