Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:45 AM

Wow. Are freight rates that high that you can afford a haircut? I need your job hoss.

Reefer loads are insane right now... I am taking on a teammate after my vacation to keep up with freight...

Beer, Food and Medicine... People have to eat and when things get bad they drink...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:38 AM

I am going to open up a head shining business, that way all who work for me can drool all they want as they shine those shaven heads.

I believe this could be a very lucrative business.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Haha a Shiny head? I could not do it... have to put powder on it till my skin darkens up, nothing more annoying then blinding tall people with a glare off my head.

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:37 AM

Don't care what anyone says

Bald is incredibly sexxxxy!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh now he knows I'm just ribbing him but now he did have some pretty locks there.

And yes bald guys are very sexy...............drool

Awe Kristi... I cannot resist one of my favorite Texas Gals :heart:

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:36 AM

okay, so...i like it. a LOT.

your head is very well-shaped, so you're one of the men that can carry that look off without looking goofy.

um, don't forget sunscreen, or you might regret it.

Wow thanks flowerforyou

I am keeping sunscreen on, I have a sunroof in the big truck so I get plenty of sun while I cruise the country... Hate to get a sunburn on my lid rofl would be less than sexy...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:33 AM

Once upon a time this look was fairly unique. Now I'm just one of the crowd. I may have to think about a new look.

*wonders about a fauxhawk...*

noway laugh laugh noway

LOL I did not do it as a fashion statement, keeping the stubble down is the key though... just have to get better electric razor.

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:32 AM

Long as u like it, don't really matter what anyone else thinksdrinker Gotta please urself, long as ur happy then whoever u spend ur time with is gonna be happyshades

:thumbsup:

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:43 AM

The true test is what is your gal gonna say when she sees itflowerforyou

Well...

First, She was the one that shaved it for me over the holiday weekend...

Second, we broke it off Yesterday so she is not my gal any longer, good friend perhaps, but not my Gal...

Sorry to hear that.flowerforyou

No Worries, right? Besides, I get to have fun looking for Dates again...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:41 AM

Mr. Clean's little brother...

<--- Shaved head is so funking feeling, all my long locks gone. :banana:

You look great.happy

That must feel great too!

Thankya' Neighbor...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:39 AM

The true test is what is your gal gonna say when she sees itflowerforyou

Well...

First, She was the one that shaved it for me over the holiday weekend...

Second, we broke it off Yesterday so she is not my gal any longer, good friend perhaps, but not my Gal...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:24 AM

OMG why did ya shave all that beautiful hair off?noway

I mean men that are bald are sexy too but but.............

Ditto! WTF? They've got shampoo to get rid of lice now, yanno! :wink: laugh

ROFL

Couple of good reasons I assure you...(Neither of which were lice) I am very vein, love having long hair, but I had to shave it off and keep it clean for a while.

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:21 AM
I would still end up sitting on the twins if I were nekkid...

LordCole's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:15 AM
Mr. Clean's little brother...

<--- Shaved head is so funking feeling, all my long locks gone. :banana:

LordCole's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:16 AM
Three more days, Baby:heart:

LordCole's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:02 AM
I see jaded people...

Perfection is her smile in the mornings, waking up to her with a cup of coffee and the sunrise.

Perfection is how she moves in closer when I wrap my arms around her, the taste of her lips and the scent on her neck.

Perfection is the look in her eyes when I tell her that I love her, when I use her pet name and she lights up.

Perfection is My Love when she looks up at me when resting her head in my lap, when she tells me those sweet somethings during our quite moments alone.

LordCole's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:09 AM

beware of meatloaf too....I had one attack me when I opened my frig and broke my toe

I do not mind Meatloaf so much...
Took a Girl Friend and another Female friend to see him, 1994 at the Fox Theater in St. Louis, got 2nd row seats in the center of the orchestra pit.

Although he sweats really bad, he tossed his towel into the audience and it was caught by my friend, she thought it was sexy...sick

Sort of like being attacked by Meatloaf... sort of.

LordCole's photo
Mon 07/06/09 03:22 PM

Is this week over yet? Is it time? We stopped time once, surely we can speed it up....:heart:

Everything I am is for you, my pain and my pleasure, my mind and my heart, EVERYTHING.

Four more days and I will return to you, Nibbles, My Heart My Love...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:39 PM

Still waiting for Jane Goodall to storm in and lecture us.....

She would side with Monkey too...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:30 PM

mythbusterslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

don't know monkey's smarter, and the bat.....but a kangaroo can rip the entrails out of it's foe with foot claws, and also has quick and incredibly good aim. monkies are not trained to swing a bat either, but might get in a lucky shot, but not knock it out. life and death, i go with kangaroo. they do kill.

Darn you, Sir!

Do not confuse the issue with Facts...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:20 PM
Edited by LordCole on Thu 07/02/09 03:21 PM
Yeah yeah, that Roo has some skill, okay... BUT...

Monkey has a crew...

and they have a Cannon...

Bring it Kangaroo...

LordCole's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:12 PM

Anyone been to a good Pride fest? We went to the one in Springfield, Mo. It was small but nice. Felt good to be open about who I am for awhile.

St. Louis has a good one.

The next Pride event in St. Louis for 2009 is September 20th, Andrew Christian Fashion Show I think.

All of the St. Louis Pride events are huge and it is a great community to be a part of.

I went to Pride Days last year at Six Flags over St. Louis with some Pals we had a blast.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25