Community > Posts By > MarilyBo

MarilyBo's photo
Sat 04/04/15 07:04 PM
I was personally blown aeway by the transcribing of such a downfall and corruption of human being,deprived by his own beliefs and ideals of right and wrong.

MarilyBo's photo
Sat 04/04/15 07:02 PM
The writer of Death Note, Tsugumi Ohba,keeps his true identity secret and it as stated by the profile placed at the beginning of each Death Note manga, Ohba collects teacups and develops manga plots while holding his knees on a chair, similar to a habit of L :p

MarilyBo's photo
Sat 04/04/15 06:39 PM
Exactly. But it's not just a matter of ''honesty'' or courtesy. It's about understanding. Caring. Open mind. You can't just disagree with someone, tell him to f**k off or hurt him and then go home praising yourself for being smarter or anything. It's just sad what we've become.

MarilyBo's photo
Sat 04/04/15 06:32 PM
In everyday life,in real person all you see is people getting mean to each other. I like to think that most of them don't intend to. But seriously words can hurt. I mean, think about it. About all those things we say or don't say everyday,that seem meaningless to us. For example, during an argument,why bother being hurtful? Why don't we just take a moment,a little breath to try and understand other people's lives,trauma,complexes and embrace it in the way we would want someone to do so for us,instead of automatically assume that they should think and feel the way we do,and if they don't,we ''attack'' them?

MarilyBo's photo
Fri 04/03/15 07:04 AM
that's beautiful :)

MarilyBo's photo
Fri 04/03/15 06:13 AM
look behind blonde girl's right shoulder

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 04:00 PM
''here's johnnyy''

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 03:41 PM
god i think my heartbeat just stopped for a sec :p

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:44 PM
jesus christ i just saw it!!

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:43 PM
i honestly can not see the creepy thing in second picture :p

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 01:51 PM
oh i'm talking about the anime. the movies were nowhere near good :p

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 01:20 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that this is a once in a lifetime masterpiece?

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 11:08 AM
I am the most misunderstood: a Scorpio
:p

MarilyBo's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:59 AM
I just joined mingle2 looking for fun conversations mostly. I am from Greece and these days people get isolated and lost in their own problems so there's a lack of communication. I'm hoping to meet interesting people here to exchange ideas, culture and truly talk :)