Community > Posts By > TheSheldon

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 10/16/17 11:46 PM
Get serious.

TheSheldon's photo
Wed 10/11/17 03:41 PM
Edited by TheSheldon on Wed 10/11/17 03:41 PM
What are you saying? That Elon Musk realized the con behind all this co2 and being a green person propaganda? That it's sewage and toxic chemicals created by all the corporations which are hand-in-hand with our governments. Producing all kinds of junk we don't need; that destroys this planet and the life on it? All for the bottom-line profit of corporations and for the purpose of a future of total control?

TheSheldon's photo
Sat 10/07/17 02:35 PM

hubba hubba (never knew what that means) :laughing:

lol! I'm assuming you know now...

TheSheldon's photo
Wed 10/04/17 06:34 AM
Scepticalsoulmate, You deserve nothing but the best. May all negative souls be barred from this thread.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 08:22 PM
Read your default mail message from mingle2. It's a free dating service, exploiters try to take advantage of it. Learn to recognize the exploiters, talk to the real peeps.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 08:08 PM
Edited by TheSheldon on Mon 09/25/17 08:09 PM
I can't find what I'm looking for by googling this. But I know Stuart Wilde in his mastery of money seminar said something. Which is a very simple approach to this topic. I'll be paraphrasing, but it went something like this:

"If you want love, just express love."

I will quote from the Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel, [1919] to back this up:

"1. That much gathers more is true on every plane of existence, and that loss leads to greater loss is equally true.

2. Mind is creative, and conditions, environment and all experiences in life are the result of our habitual or predominant mental attitude."

And I'm quoting Bob Proctor:

"Attitude, takes in the way you think, the way you feel, and the way you act."

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 05:01 PM
I knew with time I would have a good recommendation. I'd nearly forgot I'd ever watched this.

The Celestine Prophecy (2006)

An adaptation of James Redfield's novel about the search for a sacred manuscript in the Peruvian rain forest.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 12:34 PM
Yes! you did white rabbit.

Offensively Awesome xD

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 11:01 AM
Lol I was going to PM you this question but I do not meet your requirements. So I guess I have to whip out the humility and sound like a moron here.

I'm not sure what you meant by missive. Would you please explain? I did define it but I'm still scratching my head. It's actually the first time I've ever encountered that word. I can be pretty thick can't I?

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 10:38 AM
Edited by TheSheldon on Mon 09/25/17 10:41 AM
I'm glad to hear you took the time, and exposed yourself to the material. Instead of shrugging it off. Reality IS stranger than fiction. Ours is highly manipulated, from birth.

I hope you're better off with the knowledge provided. You should however, even question what was discussed. I still have an image. Maybe I would be better off if I wiped it completely. I think we're attached to ours, like Stockholm syndrome.

P.S. Absolutely be positive and optimistic. Just not to the point of ignorance of our reality. Not everything is happy-go-lucky, that's just what they purvey on the TV. It's ok to not always be happy. In actual fact it's abnormal, and not our nature. Light and dark, good and bad, happy AND SAD :P.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 03:16 AM
The source of all hurt is having an image about ones self. See Jiddu Krishnamurti on this subject... I'll even get the links for you ;)

Krishnamurti on being Hurt and Hurting others.

You can listen to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I54SH0IbpzQ&t=2357s

OR You can read it:

http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/es/krishnamurti-teachings/view-text.php?tid=1111&chid=815

Reading/listening to the previous discussion (The discussion prior to the one I am posting for you), will be essential to your understanding.(But I've skipped you ahead to understanding hurt) I believe it is called "The art of listening". Which is also a discussion between Krishnamurti and Dr. Anderson.

Scepticalsoulmate, this last message is specifically for you. I've looked at your profile. Your beliefs will be challenged. Apply every ounce of skepticism you have, for your own sake. But I trust you will recognize truth when you hear/read it.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 02:56 AM
I have GERD and that is one of the symptoms. The best information on this topic I've found suggests it is from abnormal bacteria. This bacteria essentially gets out of control in your stomach. It eats CARBS, and creates excess gases.

My understanding to fix it, if this is what you have. Is to basically not eat carbs for quite some time, keep very diligent oral hygiene during this period. Until the bacteria dies off because there's only harder to break down food (protein) in your stomach that it can't eat.

Do you do weighted squats,dead lifts, or anything else? Any machine-based weighted leg isolation exercises?

I avoid doctors usually, but I want to suggest you get confirmation it is not some form of swelling or inflammation. Also possibly caused by digestion problems.

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 02:44 AM
Randomly specified variables

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 02:03 AM
Alice's Rabbit

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 01:43 AM

I want to reach out to the world and create unity.

JadesJaden I didn't realize you felt this way. Or I would have recognized some of my pm's are redundant :P.

Me too, granted all INFJ's want to better the world. If I could teach how I think about researching, and teaching to a majority. I figure there would be the first REAL (Not a revolution created to benefit the system, which use manipulate common people to do the bidding/ dirty work) revolution we've seen since... Too long.

Ideally we go with one teaches one, who teaches another etc... in a very short matter of time, we're all aware of the manipulations. No more wool over the eyes. No more wolves in sheep's clothing.

But you know what they say:

You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make him think. Oh wait, that's not how it goes...

So... who actually wants to make a true difference in the world?

TheSheldon's photo
Mon 09/25/17 01:00 AM
Hello I'm pretty new to these forums and enjoy them for the most part. The forums seem like some sort of appeasement-prize. For when you realize; that last great relationship might be your last in this life-time xD. In general my expectations from dating sites seems to decline with every passing day :P.

Others expectations decreasing my expectations of finding another. Now let's bring religion in to the mix, shall we? And marriage too, because the roots of which, make TONNES of sense. You couldn't just choose someone, and be disciplined and Loyal. It's gotta be a legal contract. But hey, what else could fill the void which is to produce the necessary-squabble?

Necessary-squabble, lmao. Have I gone too far?

TheSheldon's photo
Sun 09/24/17 11:13 PM
Edited by TheSheldon on Sun 09/24/17 11:14 PM
If the weather is decent, doing anything outside in the sun. Exercise in general. Reading, movie or a series too. I would spend more time with friends if I had any :P.

I have a hard time holding on to friends. We either grow apart, or they do something so terrible it would be a sacrifice of self-respect to continue the relationship.

Look in to the effects of cortisol and oxytocin on the body. Cortiosol you can get without people and is usually associated with drugs. Whereas Oxytocin is produced by your body when you eat good foods, and do self-less acts for others.

Cortisol keeps you edgey, fight or flight. Oxytocin relaxes you, keeps you calm. And plays a big part in how addicted you might feel to particular chemicals you are ingesting.

TheSheldon's photo
Sat 09/23/17 07:50 PM
Hey there, Valurie

Over all it seems fine, has photos and you bothered to write a bit. I think the only thing is you could write a little more. But I've seen lots of people on here say that most do not read the profiles.

TBH I'm probably the worst person to give feedback on a profile. Considering I usually just write what I'm thinking. Try to be honest and not fashion my words in a way that attempts to persuade the opposite sex. I'm aware mine is not enticing.

If you would read mine and give your absolute honest opinion, every possible insight, I would highly appreciate it. Be brutally honest.

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. --Henry David Thoreau

TheSheldon's photo
Sat 09/23/17 04:50 PM
Muffin Swindler

TheSheldon's photo
Sat 09/23/17 02:20 PM
I hope not on my account. Did I offend you by my comment?

Previous 1 3