Community > Posts By > instantbeans

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:06 PM
Have you ever looked into UNITY? It is pretty good. You make what you want and it can convert the codes to every platform that you choose. So I have been told.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:04 PM
Virtual box is to put another operating system on your PC. Tor is to hide your IP address. Which are good to use on open Wifi's. Try hotspot shield. Tor doesn't track your IP address so it is harder to hack them and then track your IP back, but they are very limited on what you can do and make sites harder to get on, because all the trackers these sites use. Some can expose your current IP address and open you to being hacked. Now if you are talking about Tor as in torrents then Torrent pond may be able to direct you to a good torrent to use. Torrents, are for file sharing. I hope either one help and was what you where looking for.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:50 PM
Geek here. Going for Computer Science. Change the email passwords. You can go to your apps and try and delete the ones you are not sure about. Maybe go to the app store and check my app installed and view what they are. Factory reset would wipe Everything. So if worse comes to worse that could be an option. I think the app is sheep guard, and the app hotspot shield can block him from getting your phones cache when you share a wifi signal.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:42 PM
A lot of people seem to get love and lust confused at times. We all had that crazy person we dated, but wondered how it happened. lol

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:37 PM
Everyone is different, so that makes it hard to find the right one. So many settle for what they think will do. At times I feel I will never find the one due to how different I am. lol

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:32 PM
One thing I would suggest is if they ask to text you, then use Google voice. They should be content with this. If they are really interested in someone, then they should do what it takes to chat.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:27 PM
Does he have a job? If not, has he been looking? If he has been making an effort or is working, then make him buy his own stuff, or buy only what he needs. It is too much of a strain to support yourself these days let alone another person. He truly cares, then he should be ok with your choice.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:21 PM
I could not. I am a very hopeless romantic so knowing intimate moments mean just fun and pleasure with who ever would ruin my view on if they really care.

2 Next