Community > Posts By > instantbeans

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 08:04 AM
I thought this post said is it harder to get a date when getting older. lol I was thinking along the lines as guys are perves and men throw themselves at women. Women do not throw themselves at men. Most of the time. Women, just think of how wild the world would be if you did not add such a respectable balance. The world would be severely over populated and poverty rates would be ungodly. I am not joking either. Men really do not think when it comes to intimate moments.

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 07:53 AM
Sorry, forgot to add that. I live in Indiana and our governor passed a law saying gays can be rejected. I think gays want to put those businesses in their place and shine light on them wanting to have a public business and them wanting to reject someone. I think they should make their business like Sams club and you have to have a membership if you don't want it to be public.

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:20 AM
Wait. I read it again and notice half a month. What the heck? That is kind of rude of him. :/ I never ask for money, I may hint if I need it, but it should be offered if one feels compelled to.

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:17 AM

I am thinking why are some guys afraid of an aggressive woman who knows what she wants and not afraid to go after it.

It is not being afraid but concerned. It could be they will feel like you won't need them for anything so what would their purpose be, and some might get confident and aggressive mixed with loud and pushy, so they may think that will be trouble.

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:09 AM

Why couldn't the bakery just bake a cake? Why do they care about people's private lives.. as long as they are getting paid to bake cakes? It seems like the bakery has the agenda not the cake customers. It's just a stupid cake right?

just like you voice your opinion for hating men, they are voicing their opinion for anti-gay...

i think a bigger question is why the gays would force them to bake a cake for them?

spit, pee, dirt, no telling what would be in the cake...

I would say it is the principle and it is closer or justice served. It is kind of putting them in their place publicly.

instantbeans's photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:04 AM
I have thought about my life a lot lately and what made me who I am today. I wish I could say it was always great and fun. My life started out pretty hectic. When I was 3 years old I remember my parents splitting up. I remember my mom picking me up and putting me in her car. I was looking bad and just watched my dad sitting in the doorway, on his knees crying. We moved a couple of times in the next few years and she got remarried. By the age 7 I had police show up and take me away and put me into some strange persons house. It was a foster home. Apparently beating a kid with a belt and leaving big bruises was not legal. My foster mom was rude and always saying I was a bad kid. There was this room that I was not allowed to leave except to use the bathroom, and or for school. Not long after that the courts granted my dad custody of me. By age 7 I had moved 7 times. I stayed there for a couple of years until I moved again, and my dad got remarried. This is when the bullying got started. It wasn't too bad, but it was everyday. It was mainly words, very little harsh physical hits, just jabs. It still bugged me, because by age 9 I really felt no one wanted me. My parents spilt, I moved so many times I never got to keep friends, had an abusive step dad, and cops came and took me away to put me with a mean foster mother. I started to feel like a mistake. As years went on I stayed in that same school until high school. That is when the worst bullying started. This was getting pushed down a flight of stairs bad at times. During all this time I had lost hundreds of friends or family due to moving or death. The worst ones were, when I was 14 by best friend's sister that was only 7 got hit by a car and killed right in front of her parents. I would spend every waking minute with him and his family on most days. The most recent was a friend that was trying to get her kids back and better her life. She was killed by her former boyfriend and buried under his shed. One of her kids that she got back and that was living with her during her death is still missing. Other life events that have happened are I broke my neck in a car wreck, and at one point I had to work 92 to 100 hours a week to make ends meet. I was paying 115 to 330 dollars a week in support. 115 was what I was supposed to pay, but after a paper work court error when switching counties, I would sometimes get double taken. So even working 92 to 100 hours a week between 3 jobs it made things very hard.
I have had some many people help me a lot. Just random money, ride, food, and what not. My dad was the best help I have had. When I was a child, he would drive 12 hours every other weekend to get me and my sister. Sometimes he would make the trip just to spend a few hours with us. I also learned at a young age in life happens to everyone and they make it. So knowing all bad things will pass eventually helped. After almost dying in the wreck I have become grateful to be able to do anything.
Life's best moments are the simplest. Like being so close to that special someone that you can feel their heart race at your touch, and you see their face light up. Hugs from your child. The confused look your puppy makes when you sneeze. Everything is a gift. The bad things are just reminders to be happy when things are at their best and to respect them. Reminders that you are alive. Just remember someone has been through your same problem and has made it, and life is all about making memories, because when everything is said and done memories are all you have.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:19 PM
Just getting ideas of what to add or take out.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:07 PM
Way too much.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:05 PM
When Harry met Sally in my pants. lol

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:52 PM
She is all that in my pants.
P.S. I love you in my pants. lol
Dead girl in my pants....noway creepy...
Fast and the Furious in my pants.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:39 PM
This sounds dirty, but can be funny. Name a movie and then add, "In your pants" after it.

Examples: Scream in your pants, How to lose a guy in ten days in your pants, Not quite human in your pants.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:21 PM
I think it is harder for men as they get older. Women have guys throw themselves at them. Men have to try and act all grown up and impress. Men don't worry about money as much and it seems money, looks, and sex are huge issues with women. I have a lot of compassion, love, to offer, but that is about it. I am not attractive, but not ugly, and my life is not even what I want so I wouldn't expect anyone to want me right now. Lol There is so much more standards and expectations on men than on women. I have 4 sisters so I do get to see both sides.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:13 PM
If it is an image, then you may be able to right click and save the image. If they are words you could copy and paste everything into notepad or word. You could also click print screen on the right of your keyboard, Open paint, then hold ctrl and press v. That will paste what ever image your computer captures.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:08 PM
iCare Data Recovery is another really good program. You can get data from anything and it is really detailed and searches for almost every format type. I didn't see the RAW image format in the list though.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:54 PM
Edited by instantbeans on Sun 04/05/15 09:58 PM
or use imgur. They provide many links for different things.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:50 PM
Trackview app is good. You link it so an email. So if you lose it of it gets stolen you can find it via GPS and you can actually view through the camera of the lost phone through current phone.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:48 PM
One quick battery saving tip is if you are not using it and don't care about updates at that time, then put it in airplane mode. Just don't forget you have done that like I did and spend a long time messing with it trying to figure out why it won't work. lol I am a bit of a geek. I love modding stuff.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:38 PM
My daughter and I are always looking for new crafts to make. She loves making stuff, selling them and donating the money to the local animal rescue. This is our latest craft.

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:11 PM
I use Ginger. It is a spell and grammar checker. lol

instantbeans's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:10 PM
I have never had one of those yet. I use advanced system care for my viruses and malware. That program is amazing and gets into the computer very well. I have never seen one that details and in depth.

Previous 1