Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:11 PM
I have question. We are getting ready to go Vacation. That is we are heading to Florida. We got devices that are mobile DVD player. I have question in the regard to playing them. That is regarding to keep them charge up. My bro gave it to me and well it is going to be long trip.

What I am wondering about? Is there way charge up that is do so on inside because the car can get quiet hot because the temperature can go way. Any info or opinion. That is DVD is mobile any thoughts or opinion. I do not booklet that tell me? Would be great help thank you if any opinion or anything.

Sileia's photo
Thu 12/31/15 12:57 PM
What do you all do as singles? That is on New Years eve day? Do you go to party? What do you all do? I thought single dance party but the reason I decide not too because most single asked a girl out so I usually end up siting alone there till dance. That is boring to an me.So might be heading a different place since I am bored with it.I am heading to a pizza place.

Sileia's photo
Fri 12/18/15 03:30 PM
Maybe it easier to a date online.Then to date in person. I work of course most the dude I work with are already married. I would not dream of being the other women. Most people I search out the one I would have in common with that is sharing the same interest as I do. Most people I meet outside around town that I have consider going out have Girlfriend. It is usually the one that I am truly interest have these. Or they are gay.Well you do not actually to a meet the person. That is you do not worried about well disappointing man in some way and what not.

Sileia's photo
Wed 12/16/15 02:39 PM
I do not mean to say anything bad about this topic. But I am wondering what would younger guy and older women have in common with I just wonder how it would work? What would you all have talk about? Beside the obsession.

Sileia's photo
Wed 12/16/15 01:56 PM
I am single because I am very picky in what I want in a guy.And there are too many people I liked that stay married that are gone yes. Liked for example Leonard Nimoy I admired his marriage it is what I want that is like his marriage stuck. Sure he was twice but still it stuck second time. I am also afraid of getting married because I end liked mother she married three time and well the third stuck. But the other divorces. Then I had another guy said he want to see me tomorrow. I told him I had to a go church and surprise surprise shut up about want to see me. That is keep picture of stuff it was gross I could tell you that. I think the friend zone as the saying goes then have crazy crap onliner saying they want this or that. Too be honest I seen a lot gay men in Louisville. I look at them and I think most attractive people I ever did see maybe it is because the straight men that are my age do not know how to a dress. That is they need pull their pants and no hole in the shirt. I do not want to see what kind underwear you wear.It is why I look at some actors that is people I cannot have would dream of having forever. As I said up above I am just too picky in what I want in a guy. I liked the friend zone because that mean I do not have worried about divorcing or anything liked that. I could make a wholr list on why still single.

Sileia's photo
Tue 10/13/15 12:07 PM
Urban legend

Numerous urban legends exist about the creature's origins and the methods it employs to claim its victims. According to some accounts, the creature uses either hypnosis[1] or voice mimicry to lure trespassers onto the trestle to meet their death before an oncoming train.[4] Other stories claim the monster jumps down from the trestle onto the roofs of cars passing beneath it. Yet other legends tell that it attacks its victims with a blood-stained axe and that the very sight of the creature is so unsettling that those who see it while walking across the high trestle are driven to leap off.

Other legends hold that the monster is a human-goat hybrid, and that it was a circus freak who vowed revenge after being mistreated. In one version, it is said the monster escaped after a train derailed on the trestle. Another version commonly told by locals of the area claims that the monster is really the twisted reincarnated form of a farmer who sacrificed goats in exchange for Satanic powers.[citation needed]

The legends have turned the area into a site for legend tripping. There have been a number of deaths and accidents at the trestle since its construction, despite the presence of an 8-foot (2.4 m) fence to keep thrill-seekers out.[2]

There is a common misconception among amateur paranormal investigators that the trestle is abandoned and no longer used; in reality, the bridge is located on one of the main railroad routes into Louisville. Fast-moving, heavy freight trains cross the bridge numerous times on a daily basis, so it is easy for someone to get caught atop it while an oncoming train barrels down on them. Authorities urge citizens not to attempt thrill seeking at this area, due to the very real risk of death by train.[citation needed]

Sileia's photo
Tue 09/29/15 11:58 AM
I do not know if I believe God. I mean there is so much crap you see on news usually it is bad. Even when I tried to look for god in my daily life. I asked myself if I was believe in God which religion swing with. I mean there is so many religion I am not even sure which one would be right if I was to a believe in God.I mean have aunt that was Catholic and cousin Jewish. It is wonder why I am so mix up when it come religion and well believing in god. I often question it. One question I had for God but never got answer. Like why was I made suffer my grandmother when when I did my best to a take care of my grandmother.Yes I did go without a lot time when it came to a my grandmother I sacrifice everything just about include my health just to a please others. And then I have my grandmother which is Baptist so you see how mix up when it religion I am not even sure what to a believe in.

Sileia's photo
Sat 09/26/15 05:11 PM
I am not sure what you are asking what love is?
Or you what you love?
Personally I loves my cats and dogs.
They do not asked for anything I do enjoy there company they do not demand anything from me.

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.”

Sileia's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:51 AM
Edited by Sileia on Fri 09/25/15 12:54 AM
It seems liked every super hero I see is well perfect in everything in regards to a money. Look at the one man in Iron man I cannot stand him because he is so snooty. I am sorry he come off as if some prick that is within the movie.

I admit I do liked Robin Hood in his movie he just seem liked he is humble about what he was a doing. Sure he might be villain to the rich but the hero to the poor people that they need at time.I know he might not count as super hero either. I do not think I could be super hero I have too many flaws for one thing I am not rich and I am not as good looking as movie star that play them.

I do not know if I would make great villain. I mean I love Loki in Thor movie. I wish I had some of his power so I pull a lot crap on people that is I wish change my appearance though people that reject me I would turn on them and reject them out of spite.There you have it that is what called even. I know that might make evil but I feel they do not deserve no forgive.

As for what I would I honest do not know.

Sileia's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:47 PM
Edited by Sileia on Thu 09/24/15 02:53 PM
Forget me.
I'll end alone
You took I took care first
That is I sacrifice my own health for you
It is over now with your death
I knew it for awhile I'll end alone
My cat meowing companion that stuck by me through it all
I shall turn away now a part me is gone
No one interest little old me
I should close my door to everyone
I hate myself for being this way
But once they find out it is gone
That you are not perfect
You'll end alone just like me some day
I wish I could be somebody else

Sileia's photo
Wed 09/23/15 05:31 PM
In my experience men are always confusing.I knew of this one boy I thought we could be friends. Apparently he did not get memo in that area. He manhandle me and it made wonder if men are liked cavemen. Either they do not get memo what friendship is or tell someone bigger then dude and then stopped because he does not want the other person hurt him.He keep tried to a kiss me after that first kiss I was not interesting remotely gosh you kiss slobbery dog or fish tried to a smother my air way.That my reason for being no longer interest that is what happened in school year.

Sileia's photo
Wed 09/23/15 05:31 PM
In my experience men are always confusing.I knew of this one boy I thought we could be friends. Apparently he did not get memo in that area. He manhandle me and it made wonder if men are liked cavemen. Either they do not get memo what friendship is or tell someone bigger then dude and then stopped because he does not want the other person hurt him.He keep tried to a kiss me after that first kiss I was not interesting remotely gosh you kiss slobbery dog or fish tried to a smother my air way.That my reason for being no longer interest that is what happened in school year.

Sileia's photo
Sat 09/19/15 05:23 PM
Too answer your question I would never give up cat for a man. Or any animals.Sorry they were with me from the beginning where as most men pop into my life and well never leave it. I mean what can say you can actually trust your animals or cat more then that. I mean men come and go in your life.It sound the man himself want to give up everything he does not sound liked good man. If he really want you he would get job and buy house were you could keep your cat not asked you to a move apt and what not. That is if he real man he would do that. And not asked give anything up and allow him to a attach to your wonderful cat. He does not sound good guy if he not interesting in having wonderful cat of yours. I know I would not give up or dogs that I have.

Sileia's photo
Wed 09/16/15 09:18 AM
It is not that I do not liked them because in general I have friend outside my race. But I do not think date any of them because we would not click in general. If I was say I have different interests then them and well I would not give up interest to a please them and they would not give up interest. That is friendship work with us so I would not mess with a good thing.

Well in the past I have consider well married someone outside my religion belief that is because my cousin married someone Jewish and got me to thinking abit maybe I should expand my opinions instead of considering what my grandmother wants to a married which is a Baptist.

Ruby my cousin been married for many years now. And it last longer that well my mom married traditional Baptist in which what my grandmother want her to a married.I am thinking of doing the same thing. It work well with her.

And well I then look at my aunt marriage well they were all failures. For me it has to a be one thing we have click you know features features set a side in general speaking if you were think about one personally has to fit together and we got have some thing in common that is we have to a like to do things on own. Otherwise it would not work. And well they can't be money grubby that is with fiances and well that too. I am not going give some habit in order to please another person and they might not give up there habits either.

Sileia's photo
Tue 09/15/15 04:43 PM
I do not mean compared him. But I do have friendship with black people.I would never change it either that is the friendship. He does remind me of old show with his common speech that is he refer to white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUF8qE-KWpQ

That is he's alive that is Twilight Zone. Yeah the reason I think that I know guy in show is a white but he is paddle hate just liked this guy in show with what he says. It is wrong to a do so. It kinda make me wonder what he think about Michael Jackson if I was a to go on more he start out black and well his skin tone by looks of it that is white.

Well as for police officer doing there jobs. I mean if we live without law or polices I think that there would be utter chaos without police and well there is some policemen that are black too.

Sileia's photo
Sun 09/13/15 05:02 PM
It's open season on killing white people and crackers,' King Noble says in a chilling Youtube rant. 'The Black Lives Matter movement wasn'�t enough.'

But it makes me question some of what he just say up above. It is open season on killing white people and cracker,right there. What about people who married to a black people? That have mix children what are they? I mean he sound liked someone I know all too well in history book. I mean if you look at Adolf Hitler. He made all these speeches and then he came in power. Which was a big mistake there? If someone had kill Hitler sooner we would have save a lot more life.Or other people through out history and well he does sound liked he need to a be lock up for a time being and hopeful nobody listen to a him liked the Charles Mason that is got people to a kill other people to a do his dirty work.

Sileia's photo
Sun 09/13/15 03:49 PM
No way my step dad would smell liked that. As for biological father I have no idea I never see him to a know what he smell liked. I know my grandfather never bad either. He work hard yes but still manage still managed to a smell nice with some nice after shave and some old spice he wore. He was a never a slob when it came to a his smell.

Sileia's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:32 PM
Too be honest on one thing. If the smell is well pleasant perfume type of smell liked that in store. But if it real bad I have to say a no to the Cabbage or any smell that was bad. If the person smell liked cookies or lavender smell.

Sileia's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:24 AM

I am suppose to a be Christians. Because my parent are and well my cousin is a Jewish.And one aunt was a Catholic. Well to a be honest with you on here my opinion whole thing. I would never throw my religiousness belief down somebody throat or say your going to a hell for believing this or that. I have person that I know personally he is homosexual and well he does my hair.If he want to a get married to a man I am fine with it. But I would not shove my belief down his throat. You have Jehovah's Witnesses coming to your door and shoving their down your throat. I do not like them because it is hard to say will please leave. I am not interesting in it.It would be liked me saying to a my cousin that she should not married her husband because he is Jewish and not Christian. Yes she convert to being Jewish. I still would care about her. Beside it is just license it not ceremony.

:thumbsup:
Tell the Jehovah's Witnesses that you are Jewish. That should get rid of them.laugh

It actually works better, to throw holy water on the JWs.
:laughing:

I had no idea that would work with JWS. I knew when we got bunch dogs at my mom house. They soon start to a avoid are house because as soon as they saw in window drive away or anywhere near house you hear bark and some growling fierce. The dogs would scared them. I just knew they stopped coming house as we got dogs. I did not go hungry I figure out away. I saw my cousin pull drive way. I lie to them. I told a doctor appointment. I told my cousin to a go as the saying goes. And we drove off. Too say the least I got away. We went to a Lees restaurant.

Sileia's photo
Wed 09/09/15 04:59 PM
Well there is not alot attractive in Louisville.Between that I have meet my brother date girls. Well most of them I have had problems. Let see bipolar issue,addiction issues with drugs. He actually keep his job my bro does not that is good.

I mean he seemed better then what my brother picks. With women he has lousy picky when picking out women.There is not a lot choice from in Louisville.I seen him one time writing I think story. I still would love read his story that he was writing when people were not bothering him about popcorn.

Those could plus with my parents that he keep a job. I am not sure what else there is. I mean have look in Louisville and well let face it is hard to a find a guy who does not have problems either way