Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:38 AM
I am currently playing witcher 3 -wild hunt. That is what I am currently playing.

Sileia's photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:19 PM
I think it is true with what they say. A long time ago I lost my grandmother and well I had left the dog in the basement. He knew that something wasn't right with me. Because I went down stair to a check on him. I had tears within the eyes but he would not let me go back upstairs where they working on tried to a help my grandmother.I had tears with in the eyes. I finally put leash on him and we seat down on the couch with one another and he lay his head on my lap and well walk out the house we did so together.Yeah when it time for bathtime the moment the other dog get a bathe and well the other two dog go run and hide from others.

Sileia's photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:08 PM
I hear a voice in the crowd
I hear so many people speak
I know I am not the one
If I could love maybe the one that are gone
That is forever lost
That search for but can not ever fine
It is there within my dream
Does he exist within my head
I'll be here if one speak it

Sileia's photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:49 AM
Alone once again
I listen to the words being spoken
I hear words hello
But yet I feel nothing
Just what I want to a do
Nothing but empties in which I want to feel
Liked that of unsolved mystery

Sileia's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:52 PM
MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

Sileia's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:05 PM
She should have if she take care of give it to animal shelter that would find it good home. Duh. It was pretty stupid of grandmother to a do that.And the mother should not bother her but send her nurse home or place that is and get paid baby sitter indeed.

Sileia's photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:07 PM
I would not know about sleep walking.I tend to a stay in bed in my sleep. I might talk some in my sleep but that is it.But I do not moved about.Thank you. I hope it straighten him out some. I just wonder what one should do first.

Sileia's photo
Thu 05/21/15 02:38 PM
I do not know what to do. My brother was in a scooter accident. He has been having a number of problem since before the accident.He can not keep a job. He has a number of problem I am not sure suggest getting a job would be a right for him. I mean he has problem drinking and driving. He has have car accident with so many issues. That is he had hit head in the scooter accident and thing gotten weird today. He walk into the kitchen and he stared at me. I attempt to a communicated with him. He did not respond to me. He just smiled and moved his legs about. I do not get what it could be wrong with him. I am not sure what his problem was? I am not sure if he was sleep walking because his eyes were open. Do you all think we should send him to a therapies because he has a lot problems? Do you think should get job before seeing therapies or do he should see before working? I mean what if he does this were I work? Or some place that is with his freezing at work and just stood there not moving just staring at person. And that is he moved his legs about.

Sileia's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:38 AM
The original star trek TV show.Doctor who and well Gotham. I would love to a put my hands on Cory Michael Smith as the riddler.I would love for him to hit on me Edward Nigma or least flirting with some.I am such nerd I know I am.

Sileia's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:58 PM
Lennard Nimoy,Jackson DeForest Kelley,James Montgomery "Jimmy" Doohan,Bea Arthur,Rue McClanahan,Estelle Getty,Brandon Lee,Bruce lee, Patrick Swayze,Robin Williams, All these people memories I love these people and well that is.Well beside the celb as well my aunt joy forever with my heart as my grandparent.

Sileia's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:16 PM
Well I told one dude from the very beginning I am not interest in a getting married or seek person.That I am looking for basic friendship on here. I mean come on really. Nothing extreme and they still want to a do skype and yahoo. And well I was a liked I am getting feeling that green card thing that I heard about with one friend. He married this girl who was china girl and well she ditch after she married him soon after. But either way that is thing I heard anyway. Anyway that is one issue here.I do not see point in giving out messager to a people because aren't I doing same thing I am doing on here which is mailing a person or chatting them here.I am doing the same thing here.

Sileia's photo
Sun 05/17/15 12:50 PM
Hmm? I do not think that is who save who. It was more liked that you are both saved that is when you decide get to save him that is himself. I know when younger when see remind of TV dog name Wishbone. But anyway that is what think anyway that is my opinion.

Sileia's photo
Sat 05/16/15 02:25 PM
:angel: I never been arrested. I hope I never will be. My brother been arrested. It was drunk driving. I shall never be doing that either. I told my brother it was a stupid what he done. I do not mean to a be self righteous but the car he was a messing was bad. My mom came and bail him out. I guess it is because I watch mess up with what he did with being arrested.

Sileia's photo
Fri 05/15/15 10:47 AM
Hmm? I am not really sure it would count as funny story

Here goes it was Sunday the day that is that we go out go Halloween party. That is to a single dance. Most of everyone was dress up on that day. I was dress as Alice in wonderland.I think my mom was a dress as Flapper and well my step father was a dress as gangster. Well that day end normally I dance a bit and well enjoy myself. We stopped off some other place on that day I had dress I would say taste cross between mouthwash but anyway we got home.And we cross across one problem and that was well my step father could not find the house key in order to get in the house. So we start on the procession of trying to find away into house.

Then well my brother air conditioner that is there was nothing and well he left the window open. First he try to get my mom through the window but she was too heavy and well they both at me liked I was liked one. Well I was pick up to say the least I felt certain butt was hanging in air with alice well the dress was a bit short. First thing I did well trip over my bed and then I walk into my brother in that state of what I drunk. And well I hit head on the fan.

And the door was a moving so I slid across the door in order to grab the doorknob. I stay off to side but they already out to the front door and were wondering was I? But I made it slowly walking there. I know it might been the stupidest thing I could have done. But after I got front door open I went upstairs and went to bed.

Sileia's photo
Fri 05/15/15 09:49 AM
It is getting that season here. We have cats and dogs. Well when it come to the flea season coming for cats and dogs. I want to know one things. I have tabby cat here. He licks it off when put flea stuff on him that is front line or any chemical we put on him and then throw it up after that. We have come across powder that work for him when it comes flea stuff. What do you all used if cat doing that with flea stuff? I just wonder if there anything else better out there? I know I could flea shampoo but I know he hate that too.Is there anything better out there? We have done the front line with him and Hartz and he lick both off and throws it up after ward? I do not know what to do in regard I often used powder for the flea stuff. Is there any flea stuff better then those I have used?

Sileia's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:11 PM
Edited by Sileia on Wed 05/13/15 04:30 PM
My grandmother told me I could be wrong in this area or right. I was told by grandmother if a boy touch you some place they should not in that area to a kick them usually below the belt. I had incident at my church. I was there and then this thing below the church program. And well you might think it was minster and wrong it was one member church and pool sticks down there well this member touch me and game pool down there as well. I was tempt to hit him over the head with the pool stick but I did not. I just took off you could say I wait for my mom outside the church but they home to do few things that is with my sister. After that incident I did not return to that church again.

Sileia's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:10 PM
Edited by Sileia on Mon 05/04/15 04:15 PM

that is last cat has little bigger then he is since his picture was taken.I guess I am cat lady here but I would not have it any other way.

Sileia's photo
Mon 05/04/15 02:25 PM
My mind draft
That is with stuff nobody understand
Yet at time with flowers
I wonder what they are thinking

Sileia's photo
Mon 05/04/15 02:05 PM
Avengers Age of Ultron..I saw it yesterday.

Sileia's photo
Sat 05/02/15 06:44 AM
But anyway I thought my stuttering was over. Then well that dude came up and he was a stranger and then it happened again.I was very thankful when my mom made appearances and said we have to a go. So I would not make fool of myself.