Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:01 AM
I knew my mom loved me. I wasn't really raise by my mom but I knew she love me all the same.Because she would not have give me to a grandmother if she had not love me in the very beginning. In doing so I had two mother in way. And well for first time I had a father that was actually my grandfather. But my real father did not care about me or know how to a love me? I know it might sound silly to those who already mother and father. But that is point of view on things.

Sileia's photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:20 AM
I wonder if anyone is into star trek on this site. I wonder why I keep stupid message who say well that I think is wrong is send anyone. Then next breakfast could have been better. Two I check kitten and their mother they are okay. Yawns then I think I am going to a stay home. Why is this cat in my lap? As I am typing on here all sudden.

Sileia's photo
Fri 06/19/15 11:53 AM
Most animals liked me.I would not change a single thing with my bro. He told me he had a cat in the room. Then first he told me. I thought she deserved some form of love and well I asked my brother where he found him which was a dumpster. I knew a cat could not stay there. She brought her home.I stand by decide if a cat was found in dumpster she was brought she was happy. Just liked the time I brought home a dog name Shady. He is a black lab. If we had not take him home I heard the women son would have hurt Shady. I regret nothing. Then other day I read in article about black dogs not being able to adopt.I have no regret in that area that is. I do not care what color a animal should matter that is. I would choice a animal over somebody? Because they are actually there with you from the beginning. I love all my animals and all them have unique personally.

Sileia's photo
Mon 06/15/15 03:54 PM
Well to a be honest I figure if you are happy being with person all is good. For the longest while I thought sister was bisexual but that was simple cover because my step father had some issue with being gay. I knew she was gay when start to a be her roommate. I did not tell my parent that she was because I knew they would freak out.I knew it for awhile because I walk in on her kissing a girl. Yes she went with guy for prom but I think it was hide the fact she was that. But she got bored with him. I think you can have happened too that lean toward women because later on she was happy that she embrace it final well went out with Ashley. They been happy every since. I mean if your happy doing that leaning toward being gay or whichever just find who you are happy with more a girl or guy. Whichever I am sure you find that person.

Sileia's photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:58 AM
I do not have any tattoo. I be honest though I know someone who has tattoo. They were tasteful done for my friend. I was told by him the reason why he did it. He got these tattoo because one of his friend kill himself over some bullies at school. He want to a remember them. He did not want to a forget about his friend in the years to a come. Other then that was only tattoo that I was okay myself. I have seen some tattoo that made me wonder why did you get that this or that tattoo. Huh? What were you thinking tattoo with my sister? That is what was on inside my head but I keep my thoughts within my head what I thought of tattoo.

Sileia's photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:26 AM
Well when I was in high school I was not consider the pretties or anything. No boy within the entire school that is would not go to a prom with me as my date. I had no one in general speaking so you imagination thinking I must be a ugly. Why else would no one want to go out with me? If anything I felt liked have you ever seen the Carrie the movie? I felt liked her being made fun of in general. And well I wish that I had power so everyone just stopped it. But then well it surprise me when I join this site and people coming out wood work to a message me. I had some even say they want to a married me on here few time. I had to say no way to that because well my mother been divorce and well I am caution in that area forever and I instead want a friendship on here. I mean you'll find a person that think you are pretty no what my aunt certain though I was during my awkward years at high school. So anyway it was shocking for me that is to received these message from on here saying I am pretty and what not. I never thought it would happened now because I always thought I would be well not part of the groups of what people consider pretty. As for what you say up above it depend on the person you are talking too.

Sileia's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:12 PM
I meet a person online in the past. It wasn't on Mingle or Facebook. Why in the world did I take a chance on myspace? What was I thinking I had to a be out of my mind to a even attempt it? Well I guess I was lonely. I was up front about him on things. I invite him to a my house because I want some company beside my grandmother drinking and yelling at me. I want someone to talk at the time. I want to a do what other people. I realize I wasn't perfect but I want a normal life that everybody else had. I am not bad per say. But what he did not tell me when I talk to a him over the phone or when we were alone together that he was already married. He should have told me instead of just leading me on. He told me he had done drug with me and now I am cautions on who I meet online. If you want to a really meet with me I will not meet at house but in a public place. At some point I am thinking are there any guys liked me who have do not have criminal record or do anything stupid. I mean come on it so simple not do anything stupid one simple do not it. And well he seem rather sweet he come over and well yeah I was kiss by the guy he was pretty good at kissing then boy I went to a school but he would have had me if he had not done stupid things. Most of the boys I went to a school with were pretty stupid it is why I did not even bother looking within my school for a companion and well that is.

Sileia's photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:34 AM
Well what turn me off in general date wise. I had this happen on first date. The dude kiss me. I felt liked I was a kissing fish or dog. But really turn me off the inability to a do proper kiss. Another thing thing come on too strong? I mean really pulling into your lap is sure way to what is word certainly rethink hmm maybe you are coming off too strong. And another thing if they do not liked animals or same interest as myself otherwise forget dating

Sileia's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:02 PM
Lazyness.

Sileia's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0

Here a neat video.

Sileia's photo
Tue 06/09/15 01:53 PM
I thought one more as you mention all these great things on the list.

Greed can be one of them.
Selfish
snoring
Talking in one sleep
Mental health issue
Prison record

Sileia's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:21 AM
Baggy pants
Druggies
Drinking
Unintelligent
sexual treatment disease
Sloppy outfit
Dirty

What turn you all off in general? I thought should list what turn me off? I have seen these thing where I work that is with baggy outfit.I am positive more on list if I saw more of that?

Sileia's photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:28 AM
It has to a be Leonard Nimoy appearance when he was younger. And that voice of his.And well his personally is a turn on for me.

Sileia's photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:28 PM
I am guilty nobody got hurt or anything. I took a label off soft drink bottle. I was drinking Dr.Pepper. Well my grandmother liked coke cola he did not liked Dr.Pepper. I gave her bottle it is coke would you liked a sip. And well she was liked yeah sure. Well she sip the next thing see is her making funny face. I could not help it. It was April fool day and that was why I did that.But to say the least it wasn't real bad.

Sileia's photo
Fri 06/05/15 02:52 PM
I am single because well what can I say I can't find a person that anything remotely common with here. And so my other reason I found someone they were still married and did not tell me that or anything.And so I made clean from him I never saw him again. And another reason I would liked them to a be well liked that of what I read in book liked that Spock world. I cannot find that person and that is other reason. And my reason is do I want to end up liked my parent in attempt to find one as the saying. My mom divorce my father and my sister father. In which case I am waiting for that person to a appear liked that in spock world. I know for fact I am waiting for someone with good personal and well that is I would rather have friendship and that why I stick with it.

Sileia's photo
Thu 06/04/15 04:09 PM
The spice girl, Lady Gaga,. Some these people up above I have not heard of.Kate Perry, Paris Hilton.

Sileia's photo
Thu 06/04/15 12:33 PM
Yes she is the one in the middle.The amazing factor is Jaan that Sock came from dumpster. Someone threw her in there for some reason.

Sileia's photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:37 PM
Edited by Sileia on Wed 06/03/15 05:15 PM
I went to a ten year reunion. I saw one friend there. The rest did not even show up. Most of my friends were either younger then myself that were different grade. I decide next time I would not go again. Because it was a lame. Most were there to a show off there husband. And the bully was there. I took my brother because I thought I need someone that would defend myself just in case. Most were snooty to a me. She criticized and asked is this your husband. In which he yell it at the top lung I am her brother because she seem deaf and what not. But to say the least I hate her because she seemed to a put me down because of my because I was thin and the irony of it all she got fat. I stay as I am thin and well I got the last laugh in that area.

Sileia's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:47 PM

Note they have not open there eyes yet.

Sileia's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:17 PM
Update. The cat lady has had bundle of joy which are those small kitten.