Community > Posts By > FireandIce54

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:04 AM
just wanted to say good morning to everybody. I hope everyone has a good day and be safe.

FireandIce54's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:41 PM
Are there any women in Shelby NC interested in dating?

FireandIce54's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:12 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a woman to talk to here in NC. Starting to think that there are none here on this site.

FireandIce54's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:27 PM
You are wise looking for someone like that. I hope you find him.

FireandIce54's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:21 PM
A lot of what you say is true. A lot of men and women have hostile baggage their caring. But its not just the over 50 crowd, most people have had at least one bad relationship. I see a lot of 30 and 40 year old profiles reflecting this. I also see a lot of 20 to 40 year old people on this site that out of shape as well. So lets not single out the 50+ people.

FireandIce54's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:25 PM
Most people are looking for more than what they can have!! For years I was guilty of the same thing; and I finely woke up. Look for the person inside not the outside. There is where you will find happiness... It doesn't matter how big her breast are or how good his butt looks in tight jeans. What matters is the person on the inside; they can be beautiful on the outside and the ugliest person you will ever met on the inside. Learn from you mistakes... I did.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:03 PM
Hello, Any single or divorced over fifty Ladies in Shelby, NC? waving

FireandIce54's photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:12 PM
Just wanted to say hello to all you ladies 50+ in NC.

FireandIce54's photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:43 PM
I love the dog and cat pastels.

FireandIce54's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:54 AM
They are out there but your not going to find them in a bar or night club. Be patient don't try and make it happen, that will only lead to more problems. I don't know if your the kind where looks matter or not. People get themselves into trouble when they allow outside appearances to influence them... try looking on the inside of a person that's where it matters...that's where you find ugly or beauty; kind or hateful.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:04 PM
cute dog!!

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:03 PM
cute dog!!!

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:02 PM
I find that a deception such as the photo is a little indication of what else I have to look forward to. If a person puts themselves out there... yes they may get ridiculed by some; but I respect them for doing so and believe they are the better for it. The others are not only lying to me but themselves.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 01:40 PM
:smile: Thanks...I hope life is good to you and you find great joy.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 01:29 PM
happy Thanks for the advice. At least I know I stirred up a hornets nest. I know men lie too, I guess people have a problem growing older and losing their looks. I'm not vain nor have I ever had a problem with vanity... but then again I'm not the norm.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 01:20 PM
bigsmile Not really...people should be honest with themselves as well as others. I could not win a blue ribbon for my looks. But I am the best friend anyone could ever ask for. P.S. if I call a person a friend they earned that honor.

FireandIce54's photo
Wed 04/22/15 01:03 PM
why is it so hard to meet a good, honest woman. Many of them post pictures of themselves taken 20 years ago and they don't even look close to that now. No matter how you look at it this is deception. At least I have the courage to post my current photo. I'm an honest, loving and caring man and all I'm looking for is one good hearted, honest, caring woman. HELLO.... ARE YOU OUT THERE?