Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:57 AM
i couldn't sleep so i installed a ceiling fan in the dark. it's the cool remote control kind and it's currently keeping me nice and comfortable.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:33 PM
batman is the coolest if you take robin out of the equation. not alfred though. he's cool.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:22 PM

Siezures are easily controlled by medication. Hope everything is ok.
flowerforyou

usually. hopefully this is one of those cases.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:28 AM

so i had another random thought...

say you were dating somebody for about 2 of 3 months and they wanted you to get an std test before yall got down and dirty.what would be your reaction?

i'm not saying it's romantic or anything but it's better than catching something awful. just be glad he's safe about it.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:23 AM
i fell asleep in my hammock on the back porch last night. this morning a kitten was sitting sleeping under the hammock which doesn't seem wise considering how squished he'd be if it broke and i landed on him.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:11 AM
nobody can really prove bigfoot is nonsense. i used to work with a guy so fat that he'd probably never seen his penis, but it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

i don't think bigfoot or nessie are very likely to exist, but certainly not impossible.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:02 AM
the female fighters have gone too long without getting respect. i'm more pumped up about the carano (7-0) vs santos (7-1) fight than i was for lyoto machida vs rashad evans (won some money on that one bigsmile), and it's not just because gina carano is hot. i'd say carano has a slight advantage in technique but cyborg (santos) may be stronger. both of them usually completely dominate their opponents.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:11 AM
my biggest problem with relationships is that i don't have a feminine side. women think i'll suddenly start talking about feelings or something, but that's just not me. my version of talking about feelings is if somebody says, "man, you seem a bit down today," and i'll say, "yeah." ah, that's some quality share time right there.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:01 AM
the name "modela" reminds me of a story......

several of us were working very late one night and one of the chicks offered me a beer. i asked what kind and she said, "molesto" huh. i knew she either told me the wrong name or she'd purchased some beer that was solely for the purpose of getting people messed up enough to have their parts fondled. she meant "modelo". laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 08/04/09 12:53 AM
-completely break off communications permanently. no exceptions.
-learn from the experience
-do not hold a grudge. that just hurts you

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 08/04/09 12:45 AM
it would creep me out if they'd told me stuff. they were going to tell me the "birds and the bees" when i was 6, but i already knew. they didn't believe me until i explained it to them. shocked they were a bit shocked and it woke them up to the fact that growing up in the 80s was a lot different than growing up in the 50s. at the age they were watching "leave it to beaver" i was finding out about beaver. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:51 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Thu 07/30/09 09:51 PM
you mentioned 6 things but didn't number dancing. women don't like that. laugh

(damn, poison posted right before me. d'oh!)

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:49 PM
yeah, i'm type 3 also. :tongue:

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:05 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Thu 07/30/09 05:06 PM

......maybe i could be a cowboy one day? rofl

you just want to play in that nice new stadium. you better hurry though. training camp has already started. for showing up late, jerry jones will make you disassemble a house then reassemble it 4 inches to the west. then he won't like it and he'll burn it down, possible with you inside. yeah i hear he's kind of a jerk.

i'm guessing i would need to be american to understand that? laugh

Dallas Cowboys... One of our worst football teams....

had to add the worst because I dislike them so much! hehe

laugh yeah, in the 90s they said, "hey let's win some superbowls and make everyondy love us" so they did. but later in the 90s they said, "hey, let's use cocaine, beat women, run people over with cars and all sort of other stupid crap"...so they did.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:42 PM

wow only 6!!?!?! dang! My niece is 4 and she can't even color in the lines!

neither can that kid, but since he's an "artist" he's allowed to do that. :tongue:

A street scene from the paintbrush of a child usually involves triangle-topped boxes for houses

BUT (box-under-triangle) houses are awesome! you know you want one.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:29 PM

......maybe i could be a cowboy one day? rofl

you just want to play in that nice new stadium. you better hurry though. training camp has already started. for showing up late, jerry jones will make you disassemble a house then reassemble it 4 inches to the west. then he won't like it and he'll burn it down, possible with you inside. yeah i hear he's kind of a jerk.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/29/09 12:23 PM
i was out with a female friend about a month ago and she said, "you just think i'm one of the guys, don't you?". i kind of laughed and said yeah. she got all weird about it for a few weeks but she's good now but still not quite like she was. that's sort of uncool because she's a fun friend.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/29/09 12:10 PM

do you run up and start a conversation with every person you see in the real world? i hope not. if someone looks at me and doesn't message, it's no big deal.

a lot of people i see in the world at least say "hi" or some other random comment. bigsmile

Tru dat, 'specially in the Caribbean "Mahnin neighba" bigsmile

people pretty much mind their own business here. most of the time we'd just rather pretend the other 6 million or so people in the area aren't here because we're tired of being stuck in traffic with them, working with them, waiting in line with them...

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:59 AM
do you run up and start a conversation with every person you see in the real world? i hope not. if someone looks at me and doesn't message, it's no big deal.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/29/09 01:16 AM

so...does playing hard to get work?

gentlemen if she is playing hard to get what do you do?

if she's playing hard to get or any other stupid little game i lose all interest. games belong on tables in vegas, not in dating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25