Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:32 AM
shaving legs regularly should be like wearing clean underwear. what if you're in a wreck and the paramedics hesitate because they're grossed out by all the hair and you die because of that tiny pause? shocked

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:30 AM
it's cheaper.

nobody asks me "whatcha thinkin'?" at random strange moments. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:24 AM

So, I was thinking today about how much I miss having a crush. The whole giddy, excited feeling you get every time you think of them, the joy at a text from them, the hope that they'll be there when you go out with friends to a regular place...

But then, if you're lucky, you date them and that feeling goes away.

So here's my question -- would you rather crush and never date or date and lose the crush feelings?

wow that sounds complicated. i think my way is simpler:

see attractive girl
talk to her (and we like it)
we go out (repeat as needed)

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:18 AM
Edited by vortecpowered on Mon 07/20/09 12:19 AM
you girls are so mean. that IS his face. industrial accident. women can be harsh, man. don't take it personally. laugh

oh now he put a face pic up and my post makes no sense. haha

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:03 AM

Fixing a car with wrenches and home tools are long gone unles you have a pre 2000 car. Not even that small cheap car mechanic can do it, you either need to go to the dealer , where they gonna attach your car to a computer and special made tools (or no tools at all) needed. All you can do is a general maintenance, (oil change, tires, battery, bulbs) and the rest of the engine requires tools and computer software that a home-mechanic do not posess.

rofl '96, not 2000 is when OBD2 was mandated. some vehicles (like corvettes) had many odb2 features incorporated in earlier years without the hassle. that said, if you know what you're doing and have the wiring diagrams you can do a lot of work on the electronics of newer cars. i have. it's just much more of a pain. the otto-cycle engine still operates exactly how it always has and can be serviced and modified as such. it's basically the same body with a new brain...a brain that's a stubborn pain in the ***.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 11:43 PM
in the 60s batman upset the hippies by using shark repellant spray

but as this chart (from a very reputable source...simpsons) shows, he was not disrupting the food chain as all animals are just here to feed mankind. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 10:54 PM
a few years ago a girl i was dating gave me a high-output ignition coil for valentine's day. that was thoughtful. love

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:49 PM
one ex gave me a detailing bundle that included clay bars, cleaning wax, microfiber cloths, spray wax, paste wax, wheel cleaner, wheel polish/wax, and even included cleaner/protectant for plastic trim, interior plastic/vinyl and tires that produced a nice flat luster instead of that goofy gooey shiny look. oh man i should have married that chick. slaphead

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:43 PM
from a biological standpoint, prevailing theories say some of the foundations of beauty would be symmetry, (particularly facial), proportion, and overall healthy appearance. these are things even very young babies can recognize. psychology would add that your life experiences have a significant affect on what you find attractive and may even modify or override the original "programming".

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:34 PM

If you are not dating or in a relationship,are you jealous of those who are? be seeing you

no. woohoo for them.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:32 PM

I have a question about attraction. If a guy is married but he finds himself intensely attracted to other women, what does this mean? Here is the break down. A friend of mine married this girl back in 2007, at the time he married her he did it genuinely. She is cute. But he finds other women more attractive than her at times. Some of these women ignite intense passion in him. Does this mean there is something wrong with his marriage, or is this simply how it is: that men just have to deal with this challenge? If he were to leave his wife for another woman due to his intense attraction for that other woman, would that be just?

did he think that getting married would make him stop finding other women attractive? that's just stupid. however, it does mean he should have the maturity to know the difference between love and lust.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:20 PM

omg her and juliette lewis. oh my god she sickens me.

Oh, I love Juliette Lewis she is an amazing, dark actress! love

juliet lewis is cool imo. her band isn't bad and she likes to show her tiny boobs in movies. good start.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:16 PM
it depends. some scars can be very hot. i dated a girl in college who had a sharkbite scar on her leg. just teeth marks, not a chunk missing. it looked cool. she was very lucky but for some reason she wasn't really interested in beach trips...:wink:

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:05 PM
i've been given flowers. she didn't know i was allergic. i wouldn't have much use for them anyway. that's one of those "it's the thought that counts" situations.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:10 PM

Whenever I have a car problem I have to pay a mechanic..
I hate thatgrumble

I had to pay one even when I wasn't single.. Seems a lot of men don't know how to fix cars these days...

you can cut them (all of us really) a little slack in that department. the engine compartment of modern vehicles looks like a computer factory threw up. some stuff that used to be simple and require a few wrenches now requires a $100K machine. boooring.

and here's what really bugs me about it...most of that junk is purely to meet some BS enviromental restrictions. in theory, technology should be able to provide us with massive MPG and power gains by now but modern trucks get no better MPG (in some case worse) than my '94 and the power gains are nonexistant in some cases. where gains exist they're smaller than they could be. the same can be said of cars in many cases. they brag about 35mpg...my old 87 honda got about 32...with a carb! rant

sorry,i'm going on car rants again...

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:51 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sun 07/19/09 07:51 PM

I enjoy fixing things! i can fix washing machines, and i can appreciate DIY challenges!

Altho Dans height does come in handy, saves me pulling out the ladders! lol!

i haven't met many women who are good at fixing things, especially cars and none of them looked like you :wink:. most of them looked more like me...and shared my taste in women. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:48 PM

Been a single mom forever, I'm good at that...
it's fixing the car where my problem lies sad2

if i come fix your car can i stay a few weeks and go wheeling in moab? laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:37 PM
supposedly they've sold 9 tomahawks. at $555k apiece and the turn radius of a 747 the buyers are likely just collectors. they certainly have taken their time bringing it to market considering how long ago the concept came out.

theoretical top speed of 400mph...awesome...and terrifying. scared

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:56 PM

No...I was one of them weird (what we used to call) New Wave kids...you know, black clothes, pointy shoes with buckles, heavy eyeliner, spiky black hair...I suppose you'd call them Emo or Goth nowadays. We were so much cooler though...we would have wiped the floor with those Goth kids and made the Emos cry so hard their mascara would have started running.

Well after that phase (and the realization that spiking my hair gave me split ends) I turned preppy...that's when I had my scooter. Is that enough information for you? lol

rofl ...that is all

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:04 PM

Time for a stroll through the woods let nature feed youlaugh

if he's like me it would cost more to drive to wherever the woods are than to just go buy some food. actually, what qualifies as woods anyway...5 trees withing 100 feet of each other? i bet i could find that within a few miles.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25