Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:34 PM
my friend used to sleep in all the time and show up an hour late for work. they decided to help him enjoy his favorite passtime and now he has all the snooze time he wants. slaphead

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:32 PM
I had to turn down a free round of golf at Tour 18 because i hurt my hand pretty bad...wait, that's not something good. mad

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:29 PM

blood relation means little to me. i love my family but im not going to remain in constant contact with certain members who act like smackeda$$es all the time just because i share genetics with them. i have like 15 cousins and im closest by far with one whos from another marriage and doesnt share any blood.

very true. i have some friends who'd get my help long before some of my relatives if they were dangling over a cliff.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:27 PM
the most important thing is to have the documentation from a doctor (or doctors) that you have in fact been injured and it is likely related to the wreck. i've been rear-ended 5 times (dumbasses!) and always get checked out within a few days. it gives you some real ammo if it goes to court or even if you just settle out of court like i always have.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:14 PM
i have pretty good manners. ladies first, don't belch around people...the really important stuff :wink:. the door-opening thing can get awkward depending on which way it opens and other factors, but i try. i can be blunt. not rude, but i'm pretty direct, so maybe that would be called bad manners. idk.

my integrity is more important to me. i've told bosses "no" when they wanted me to do something illegal or very immoral. i'd never hurt a woman, kid or anyone else who couldn't defend themselves. bullies on the other hand...i used to mess them up mad. the nerds they pounded on had no chance and that's just not right.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:49 AM

My mother calls me way too much and I really don't like to talk to her.
We don't get along all that well, never have, frankly I don't think she is a very nice person. Is it bad that I just avoid her calls? huh

even though i honestly like my parents i think it would get a bit annoying if they called all the time. and if that happened i'd just tell them so (tactfully). if the conversations always go flat or turn nasty, it's pretty obvious they aren't worth having that often.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:39 AM

That can be honest with others, no matter how harsh your words may be, yet can't handle the truth when given to you?

I'm too harsh...but I can take the truth so i'd have to say no...i.e a fairly large friend of mine was wearing a belly shirt and a tighter pair of jeans....she asked me if it gave her 'muffin tops' I told her she was beyond muffin tops and had loaves of bread hanging out...and to buy a longer shirt....she didn't like that response...but it was true

wow that's pretty mean but really funny laugh. she didn't just have muffin tops, she had the whole backery, huh?

if i hurt someone's feelings it accidental. people are just so damn sensitive, which i really don't understand first-hand. it's very difficult to actually make me feel insulted.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:32 AM
nothing. and yes i have the blinds closed.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:31 AM

I hope not! laugh

And the first man who says something about a woman wanting to change a man GETS IT! bigsmile

when a woman rebuilds a man it ends up like frankenstein's monster....he resents his creator.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:17 AM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sat 07/18/09 03:20 AM

lol. not me. i like to look at the beautiful car, then buy it because i can fix (and upgrade) anything that breaks.

the truck i'm standig next to in the pic is 27 years old. it's better in every way now than when i bought it. the one in the background is 16 years old. runs and looks about 2 years old. neither has been worked on by anyone but me since i bought them, 6 and 11 years ago respectively. :thumbsup:

but no, i'm not saying i'm going to rebuild a woman. ha

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:11 AM
lol. not me. i like to look at the beautiful car, then buy it because i can fix (and upgrade) anything that breaks.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 02:59 AM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sat 07/18/09 03:00 AM
a hot chick's body reminds me of a 3rd gen corvette drool. it's functional art, far more beautiful than is required.

i on the other hand and more like a 3500 dually. some might find it visually pleasing but it's build for function before aesthetics. lines are far less graceful and it's obvious what it's designed for. if a part needs to be big, wide or bulging for strength, it is.

oh wow i love chicks and cars...but not necessarily in that order biggrin

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 02:07 AM
well, if the movie 'road trip' is accurate, you have to let some aquaintances use you for your car, smooth race relations with a black frat, then do a really big chick. then everyone will like you and you'll suddenly feel awesome about yourself.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:42 AM
just say "no offense" first. :wink:

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:38 AM
i got home around 1:30am. i don't stay out as late as i used to because i'm all old and stuff now. i wear my pants to my armpits and yell at kids to get off my lawn while i eat prunes.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:34 AM
my voice is much deeper in real life.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:11 AM
my friend's ex was severely bipolar and off her meds. they broke up and she flipped out and kicked his *** laugh.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:56 AM
you can't stick around and get some financial help from your parents for school, at least a loan or something?

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:38 AM
there isn't much green grass anywhere around here lately. triple digit temps and no rain. scorched earth.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:36 AM

I tried that and wound up with a nut case that didn't like me appreciating her rear end! Apply caution when dating. You don't want to get stuck with a head case!

by "appreciating" do you actually mean "penetrating" laugh? yeah a lot of them get upset about that.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25