Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:32 AM
i already don't buy their products. mostly because i find coffee disgusting.

hate the war if you want but don't hate the troops.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:27 AM
on my 21st, a friend and i had to finish a project for a class (yeah we were procrastinators). her roommate (an ex of mine) returned to the dorm and found us "doing some calculations" so she started crying and threw a cup-o-noodles at us.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:17 AM

If I had a trash can?huh bigsmile

yeah, IF? who doesn't have a trash can?

i'll tell you what's in my trash can....something that wasn't stinky at all in the house but when i put it outside in 105 degrees it got really nasty. at least trash day is coming soon.

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 07/17/09 12:06 AM
there are a few strange items on those lists. ha. i just buy a few things i know i'm good at microwaving and eat a lot of that, then a peach or something for dessert. yum.

how about a family guy reference:

"You need a pallet of chocolate-covered pretzels? Where the hell am I supposed to ...? And what is this, a drum of grape jam? What is that? Is that like a drum like they ship oil in? And look at this one : "A desk of Cheez-Its." A desk? Where are you getting these units of measurement from?"

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 10:40 PM
does anyone need anything?

just kidding, but it only seemed polite to ask.:wink:

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 10:23 PM
my favorite forum is corvetteforum.com, followed by fullsizechevy.com and coloradok5.com.

here....whichever one is the most amusing at that moment.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:06 PM
only hit 105 here today. brrrr

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:36 PM
a receiver who just got tackled is pretty down-to-earth...or at least down-to-turf.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:35 PM
i'd be a bit concerned. the earth's rotation is slowing down they say but if it suddenly slowed enough to add an extra 1/6 to every day, we'd all be screwed for about a million reasons.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:18 PM
there are certain things about me that will never change and i don't feel like being with someone who insists on trying to change them.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:49 PM
the riverboat gamblers are pretty cool.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:35 PM
a tie!

Psylocke
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.

Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!

i'll take psylocke, thanks.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:27 PM
xena's weapon looks like a tiny stargate. if i had a few i'd place one by the fridge and keep one with me. i could grab a beer from anywhere drinker.

it could also be used as an intergalactic glory hole. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:12 PM
i'd dodge it like neo.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:10 PM
guys find it very annoying when a girl their dating (seriously) has a gay-guy crew. first, half of them are faking being gay so they can watch her change clothes then miraculously switch teams one day and say it was just for her (i've seen that BS). second, the girl starts expecting her guy to act like her gay pals. sorry, i don't like shopping, i've never been accused of being sensitive, drama sucks, and yeah, i probably have dirty thoughts sometimes when you don't laugh.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 12:56 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Thu 07/16/09 12:57 PM

Help him get off what? A ladder? what

i was thinking heroine. you could have helped him kicked the habit.

that is kind of funny though. how does one phrase that? "hi, i'd like to have an orgasm. would you care to assist?"

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 12:53 PM
i would not wish to be mentally challenged.

i would not wish to be paralyzed.

i would not wish for a higher interest rate on my mortgage.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:13 AM

Yesterday, I was watching some You-tubes with my 8yr old niece...her music isn't bad, BTW...& decided to turn her on to The Who's rock opera "Tommy"...she fell in love with The Pinball Wizard & of course the soap suds/baked beans/chocolate scene with Ann Margaret...:wink: Now how cool was that...to share a blast from the past with a kid 40yrs younger than me?!? smokin

How do you bridge the Generation Gap?

i love pinball wizard. but all of my friends just think i'm weird. what do they know? they recognize some of the who's songs from the csi shows but have no clue that they existed and were great decades before those shows were dreampt up. noway

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:04 AM

why are we staring at our scars anyways>>???huh noway laugh

scars are like stories written in flesh.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:00 AM
i've had a few friends over there. one is coming home this week actually :banana:. what they wanted most were socks, dvds, duct tape and tampons for gunshot wounds. one of my buddies got to test that out on his leg. he crammed a few in there, the bleeding slowed and his leg smelled like a meadow in springtime laugh.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25