Community > Posts By > earthytaurus76

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 06/23/12 08:35 PM
Ive never been with a "badboy" and Ive dated alot of men. "badboy" is completely irrelevant if you are a grown adult. Approach grown women.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:45 PM

Sepultura, I think they are from Argentina. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WHGV5bejk

Sepultura are from Brazil. (and they need to reform the way they began)

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:43 PM
A slimfast shake. Chocolate royale.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:40 PM
Oo oo wo-man. MEAT!

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:36 PM
A box of condoms left on the shelf.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:53 AM
I felt the same, I wasnt going to marry again, and wasnt open to it, but someone special came into my life, and has made it so worthwhile. I believe in marriage, and so what about popping your cherry, and marrying a few times. Im not idealistic. I threw that idea away that it is shameful to have more than one love in life, or soulmate througout life, or the idea that in retrospect it wasnt true love what I had because they werent the one. I have loved many deeply, and have had more than one soulmate, and If I gotta marry 1000 times to get it right I will. I derserve the ultimate commitment, and that close bond, and to be one flesh with another.

I have become ready to move on, and am now engaged, and it feels good, Im not gonna let a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

BUT I dont want a damn cheesy wedding is all, I dont want to be the virgin star in white, I dont want a bunch of people looking at me when I get married, I dont want to walk down an aisle. Just a lovely intimate ceramony between my honey and I. I want it to just be us. NO wedding ever. What a waste of money, and time. I say have a amazing vcation, and buy a house and a car.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:42 AM
Edited by earthytaurus76 on Thu 03/01/12 09:43 AM
News: Youre going to be ugly WITH, or WITHOUT makeup and the fake ****. Lets toss the illusion.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 02/23/12 05:23 PM
So whats the problem?

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 02/23/12 05:22 PM
Kilbasa with yellow mustrd on white bread. 2 of them.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 02/23/12 05:18 PM
My 13 year old son, and his bravery through his illness.

earthytaurus76's photo
Thu 02/23/12 05:16 PM
Just go for it. If his blindess is not a problem for you, go for it. Just because you dont agree on everything doesnt mean you cant make it. I bet hed be happy to date you.

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 02/22/12 10:10 PM
When shorter men hear a problem from me in my experience theyre always like.. "so what". I like the idea a man tall (or short)understand that I can be weak, and fragile at times. Alot of times its the bigger guy thats more sypathetic, or empathetic to my cause.

I DO like the feeling of being protected, and need someone strong, or stronger than I near. Plus, I cant deal with a guy whos waist is close to my size, or seems little. It seems less manly, and they can seem wimpy. I want someone who when confronted has no fear, and knows they can protect me, and my children.

I just figure theres someone for short guys. Just not for me. If I feel stronger than him it just seems feminine to me. Its like.. Whats the point? I want someone dramaticly different than me in size.

Plus, I like someone strong around that can move things, and reach the cabinet for me, and who gives me the feeling I WANT to submit to them, because they have shown their strength. I hate the feeling of going at it alone. *shrugg*

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:58 PM
Not true.

earthytaurus76's photo
Fri 01/27/12 12:40 AM
Texas
Engaged happily and not looking
Family, and inner peace are my priorities.

earthytaurus76's photo
Sun 12/25/11 01:24 AM
Neither. Its trust issues.

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 03:15 PM

Hi people,

I was sitting on the train today and my mind started to wonder to time travel (you know, the norm:) anyway my thinking was this...

Forgetting about Einstein's theory of relativity for one moment, my mind stumbled across an unexplainable idea as to why time travel is impossible, it also led to another philosophical question. However my station arrived and I had to cut the thinking short but it went something like this...

If (backward) time travel were possible, then it would be safe to assume (would it not?) that by now there would be at least a few people claiming to be from the future? If that were so does time travel mean that we are all leading a linier life. Is everything that we do already bound to happen, because if time travel were real it would also be safe to assume that right now people are living on planet earth 200 years into the future? So is there any such thing as spontaneous actions?

Just a thought,

-Rhys

Youve been watching Futurama, havent you?

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 02:41 PM

Don't matter..we'll all be dead by this time next year..better stock up on your wal mart supplies now..dont waste another minute..need a flat screen in the shelter out back...hurry hurry
Dude,,,to be real,,,WE HAVE WENT DOWN BADLY,,as a Country to live FREE IN...I mean,,,look at Our lakes? In my Fifty three years of living they have went to sh1tt,,,and keep on getting worse...?
Look at our Forests and how THEY SEEM TO BE MISSING..

If we don't at least TRY and think about how bad we have gotten,,then my kids, kids,,,have NO DESCENT LIVING LIFE HERE anymore?? And we can ALL,,say SO-WHAT,,,hell I'll be DEAD by THEN.
SO---WHAT?,,,
But see THATS BEEN THE THOUGHTS OF THE MONEY COMPANIES that RULE US...or KEEP WHAT THEY DO,,,,ON-GOING,,,wink

IM NOT YELLING THE WORLD IS ENDING,,,,

I'M SCREAMING FOR US TO FIND SANITY TO STAY ALIVE IN IT!!!!!!!!

All I wanna know is.. IS THAT BLOTTER?

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 02:09 PM
Oh no... DONNTT DOO ITT!!!!

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 01:47 PM
Not a snowballs chance in hell, no time, but soon I will be MAKING time fo sho!

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 01:45 PM
Ill take passionate, hard, slow thing..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25