Community > Posts By > cattails

cattails's photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:01 AM
I think my profile pic looks blurry. It doesnt look like that on my computer.
size on my computer = 87.7KB 800 X 532
too big? or is there something else I should do? thank you

cattails's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:22 AM
Edited by cattails on Thu 09/11/14 07:31 AM
ty for info everyone. I have a Pinterest account which is basically an image hosting type account. wonder if I can use BB codes from their? guess I can test some things from there.

are we permitted to post videos in forums? do the codes work in forums for videos? just in case I see something funny I'd like to share with others.

cattails's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:07 AM
ty Datwasntme. the pics I'm referring to are Not on a website. they are on my computer. I really dont want to start a photobucket or other image hosting website account.

cattails's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:52 AM
I understand there are BB codes etc to use when posting pics from websites into the forums. What about posting or uploading pics from my computer into the forums. I'm not talking about my profile. I'm asking about posting pics into forums from my computer.

thanks for any info.

cattails's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:43 AM
Edited by cattails on Sun 10/10/10 09:50 AM

Every day only happens once.

..but...the 10:10 10/10/10 thing was kinda cool this AM....only one more in a 100

What happened at 10:10 this am? :angel:oops There is also 10:10pm comingsmile2

cattails's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:41 AM

Every day only happens every 100 years. Why is today so special?

Just trivia I saw earlier. Didn't think about it until I read it. :smile:

cattails's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:00 AM
Supposedly only happens every 100 years.laugh

cattails's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:40 AM

Hi cattails,

Anyone can view profiles. The search features do not effect this. You can set limits on who contacts you, though.

As far as Mutual Match, those are generated from your search criteria, but others can view your profile and click match me, as well.

Hope this helps,

Kim

Thanks but don't understand how this has to do with what I asked.

"I'm talking about on the left side of my account when I click on "my account" link.

Below my account info such as "viewed me" etc. It has a box of several profile pictures and the box in large letters says Mutual Matches."

I'm not searching anyone. It's already there. Even if my search criteria is involved mine says "within 25 miles of zip code xxxxx". I also have age ranges.

cattails's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:07 AM
Edited by cattails on Mon 09/20/10 09:08 AM
I should have specified more. I'm talking about on the left side of my account when I click on "my account" link. Below my account info such as "viewed me" etc. It has a box of several profile pictures and the box in large letters says Mutual Matches.

cattails's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:03 AM
I'm in Florida. Mutual match shows people in other states. Ex. Pa and other far away places.

cattails's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:30 AM

Probably not, scammers usually just hit random e-mail addresses to see if any hit. Reply back and expect to recieve a few more of these types of e-mails.

I agree. Possibly you will get bombarded with more emails.

cattails's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:10 AM
Doubt I'll hear from them. They haven't been active at all.

cattails's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:53 AM
How can I remove myself from someones favorites list?

Don't want to sound mean or explain reasons for this. Just prefer not to be listed.

cattails's photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:52 PM
Did you try putting in your zip code? Seems you can even put how many miles away you want them to be.

cattails's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:21 AM
Is there a limit to the number of pictures we can have on our profile?

cattails's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:58 AM
Edited by cattails on Thu 06/10/10 06:58 AM
The only thing I would do is make sure I have enough money saved for the move in case I don't get employed right away. Also have to think about where you will be living. Rental costs etc..

Actually finding a job first in the new area would probably be a better idea.

cattails's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:25 PM
I have to get some dinner now. Sorry if I don't keep posting.

Appreciate others thoughts. Thought about this today and wondered what others think about it. I'll try to get back later.

cattails's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:10 PM

for a good relationship, it takes more than a pretty face. They have to be attractive on the inside too. But physical attract (especially online) is a start...IMO

Unfortunetly dating has gone to cyber space and internet. Seemed easier when I was younger.

Now we sit behind computers, look at pics, read profiles, decide who we are going to pick and choose. People seem to choose and pick based on profile pics.

Still believe in real life meeting.

It was easier when we were younger..we were young. It's a young society. I agree, I prefer real life also.
I think you have nice pictures and your very pretty...

Thanks for the compliment. :) Not why I brought this up. Just things for people to think about.

cattails's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:08 PM
Maybe real life is like you said, but at least you get to see and be with the person rather than looking at computer screens.

cattails's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:01 PM
Edited by cattails on Wed 06/09/10 05:05 PM

for a good relationship, it takes more than a pretty face. They have to be attractive on the inside too. But physical attract (especially online) is a start...IMO

Unfortunetly dating has gone to cyber space and internet. Seemed easier when I was younger.

Now we sit behind computers, look at pics, read profiles, decide who we are going to pick and choose. People seem to choose and pick based on profile pics. Profiles may be read but think pics come first.

Still believe in real life meeting.

Previous 1 3 4