Community > Posts By > Snake_Charmer31

Snake_Charmer31's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:32 PM

Just curious,so many people talking about aliens and seeing UFOs.what does the bible says about this? Is there any creatures out there that God created beside us?

The Bible says a lot of things, as do many fiction books.

Snake_Charmer31's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:02 PM

Humans are the best creation. There's nothing more valuable then a human being & nothing can ever replace a human, no material objects, money ect & all the elements will never replace how special a human being is

You certainty have a high opinion of the human race. We weren't created, we are here for the same reason every other living organism is, the process of evolution. We consider ourselves special and important because we possess intelligence and are aware of our own existence.

Snake_Charmer31's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:57 PM

Great join the army an then get your legs blown off no thanks.

Good chance of that these days. We have entered a never ending state of war. Orwell was right.

Snake_Charmer31's photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:52 PM
Edited by Snake_Charmer31 on Tue 04/28/15 01:53 PM

Are you feminist or sexist?
Many people wrongly associate feminism as man hating and the belief that women are better than men. Feminism is the fight for equality between the sexes, and if that's a belief you hold, you may find you were actually a feminist all along.
Personally I'm Neither Feminist, Nor Sexist.
BUT
If you sexist me, I feminist you!laugh

I agree with you that's how it started, but the movement has lost it's way. It is no longer about gender equality, it's about superiority. They think women are smarter than men in all respects, which just factually incorrect. They think they are as strong or stronger than men, again a fantasy. Men and women are different, in a lot of ways, what should be fought for is to recognize that yes we are different, but both sexes should be able to live in an environment where we are equally allowed to succeed.

Snake_Charmer31's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:32 AM
Sometimes, in some situations, lying is ideal. But it's beat to usually be honest.