Community > Posts By > SassyEuro2

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 01:57 PM
No comment at this time. Too much profanity in my head. explode

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 01:56 PM
School cafeteria worker quits after ‘lunch shaming’ policy forced her to take hot meal from 1st grader

A cafeteria employee for a Pennsylvanian elementary school quit her job after she was forced to take a hot lunch away from a child whose parents had fallen behind the $25 limit for school lunches.

Stacy Koltiska says she resigned from Wylandville Elementary in the Canon-McMillan School District last week because she had to deny two children hot lunches under the new strict policy that was enacted to tackle $100,000 in debt built up by unpaid lunch fees.

Under the new rules, students from kindergarten to sixth grade will not be served hot lunches if their parents owe more than $25 to their meal accounts. Instead, the children will be given a cold sandwich, fruit and milk.

“What you don’t know is they are being given one piece of cheese on bread. This isn't even being toasted. Yet they are still being charged the full price of a hot lunch that is being denied to them,” Koltiska wrote on Facebook when announcing her resignation.

“I will never forget the look on his face and then his eyes welled up with tears,” said Koltiska of the first grade boy after she was forced to take a tray of hot food away from him when she accidentally served him the meal instead of the sandwich.

Students above sixth grade get no lunch if their parents owe more than $25, however the policy does not apply to children who qualify for financial assistance with school lunches.

In the Canon-McMillan School District, hot lunches of cheeseburgers, tacos, BBQ rib sandwiches, hot dogs, fries and pizza run for about $2.00

The drastic measure was brought in this school year in an effort to tackle the $60,000 to $100,000 owed to the district from over 300 families who had fallen behind on their lunch payments, according to AP. From a debt recovery point of view, at least, it seems to have worked.

The number of families with unpaid lunch tabs has fallen drastically to fewer than 70, with a total of $20,000 owed in arrears.

"There has never been the intent with the adoption of this polity to shame or embarrass a child," said District Superintendent Matthew Daniels.

http://www.rt.com/usa/360063-elementary-school-lunch-denied/

RELATED:

Idaho woman fired for giving free lunch to hungry child
http://www.rt.com/usa/326913-free-lunch-school-fired/

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 11:40 AM

Send them to Canada! I don't support either btw. Can we send them illegal immigrants too?

No thanks! We'd rather have the Syrians, they're more civilised waving

EDIT*
What is it with the Americans thinking they can just mozy on up here as they like? laugh slaphead

Mozy as in Texan? Lol ummm not many will be moving

You can say that again. American Progressives in flannel, trying to learn French to beg for free **** & lots of media attention noway

But it is fun to imagine.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 11:29 AM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Tue 09/20/16 11:31 AM

It may not be his final trip there. Can you say Secretary General Barack
Obama?noway

Thank you! slaphead One more person that sees the light.

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 10:52 AM
Elham M. Abdul Rahim & Ahmad Zaki Abdul Rahim

Are they American citizens?

Because Rahim ...

Rahim Pronunciation of Rahim [rahim] as a boys' name is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Rahim is "compassionate". In Islam, one of the ninety-nine attribute names of Allah.

Sooo... I am thinking, additional charges of Government Fraud (against the country itself, that gets it's money from it"s taxpayers, that are Americans)

And deportation, AFTER time served....... IF.... they don't flee back to the father land.
Smfh

But, that would make too much sense slaphead

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 10:39 AM

What do you think

I think it is mostly men who ask that question & the only equality, they (really) want in a relationship.

*Dramatic music*
http://youtu.be/cphNpqKpKc4/
4 seconds

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 04:47 AM

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 04:41 AM

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 04:33 AM

Mmmmmmm looks like I better get on with this search for a lover and start looking for a younger guy laugh

Or keep a lawyer on retainer.
'I didn't mean to kill him, your honor, I was just being me'

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 04:27 AM

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 04:05 AM
QUOTE:

Sad to say,What do you do? Build more jails? increase taxes? You know how everyone VOTES "Read my Lips NO NEW TAXES

QUOTE:

Simple.... but the SJW"s would cry.

1- Bring back the death penalty.
And the greater the offense, the higher, you hang them.

2- Ship them out.
To every country that says we have too many in prison.

laugh

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:54 AM

guns giving people the strenth corps giving people fear.....the mid-east terrorist is more like the warlock not the mafia......think other wise....

I hope people 'get' your analogy. I did . :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:42 AM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Tue 09/20/16 03:43 AM

what did he do? talked about the ex all night? ooooh goody

throw that one back he is infested

That is what I am thinking. Maybe about the great.... sex.

Poor bastard probably thinks he is giving her a subliminal message of "this I must compete with & outdo"

Well, ya know what they say, " If you have to talk about it... blah blah blah... " rofl

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:34 AM

Sassyeuro sounds correct. The only thing I'd add to that, is that (as with many such notes in peoples' profiles) this is the person's own way of describing themselves, and not necessarily really factual.

Plenty of people who get intoxicated almost every day, describe themselves as "social drinkers."

:thumbsup: It is how they perceive & describe themselves...& what they tell the doctor when they ask. laugh

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:22 AM

civilized countries take the fashions of others all the time

dont see that changing anytime soon,,,lol

Your right about one thing... there's a hell of a lot of uncivilized people, *cough * rapist men, coming into civilized countries.

and alot that are born and raised,,,homegrown

born and raised,,,homegrown

homegrown? .. oh, I forgot, you speak Barackian slaphead

You mean Nationalist. And.....  NO

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:00 AM

yep,the Collectivist loves that Collectivist Body!

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 02:59 AM

Today's forecast...
"Cloudy with a slight chance of Jihad"
think

Yea.. short or not frustrated

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 02:49 AM
It means occassionaly, not addicted, like a social drinker.

But like a social drinker, they are very unlikely to stop.

A person who smokes a few times a day may not know or admit they are addicted anymore that someone who has 2 drinks a day or only drinks on the weekend.

It is a habit or lifesyle. If it bothers you, avoid the person. People only change, for themselves.

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 02:46 AM
If a man told you something on the 3rd date ... whatever that is.. and it made you uncomfortable or you felt it was disrespectful, then you did the right thing.

Besides, a 3 rd date is nothing.... except maybe to a 16 year old. rofl

Next contestant smokin

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 02:35 AM
Ach ha.... this ^^^ pic explains alot.
Napoleon complex spock