Community > Posts By > Beartedi0001

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:49 PM
You are very welcome.

:smile:

Beartedi0001's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:47 PM
You seem like a lovely, intelligent lady that has alot going for you. I thought your profile was very nice and the pictures are classy and lovely. What a great example for all women. Congratulations.

Donna

Beartedi0001's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:59 PM
This is only the second "rate my profile" that I have responded to. Your photos are beautiful and it is obvious that you put alot of thought into your profile. You did a very beautiful job. I have never messaged anyone but if you had messaged me, I would have accepted.

I am very impressed.

Beartedi0001's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:33 PM
You're an attractive young man but you need to correct your spelling. Also, use more complete sentences. I don't know about most ladies but how a profile is written reflects on you quite a bit as far as I am concerned. I always wonder how well educated someone is if their spelling or grammar is wrong.

I hope that is helpful.

Beartedi0001's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:32 AM
Steve Carrell 40 year old virgin: "***** is runnin' wild man....." (my son)

fun topic!

Beartedi0001's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:30 AM
Robert DeNiro Goodfellas: "Look what this mutt did to my shoes" (My son)
Al Pacino Scarface "So say goodbye to the bad guy............"
Tom Hanks Forrest Gump "Like is like a box of chocolates....."
Jack Nicholson The Shining "Here's Johnny"
Denzel Washington Training Day "King Kong ain't got sh*t on me"
Edward Norton The Score "Uh oh, uh oh"

drinker :smile:

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:26 PM
oopa please forgive the double post and spelling errors :smile:

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:25 PM
Hello everyone...been forever since I've come to JSH. My two cents for what it's worth.... I have had three relationships. 1. High school sweetheart and was with him for 21 years, he was three years older. We had a lot of good years together, but, tragically grew apart. 2. A man 16 years younger that claimed to be head over heels in love. I tried to talk him out of it but eventually gave in. This ended terribly because he just wasn't mature enough. 3. A man 8 years younger, who treated be beautifully in the beginning years (8 years together) but now wants a child and I can't give him that. (There are other problems too.
In my youth, I was attracted to older men. Now, I find myself attracted to men younger than myself. i don't have the answers. I think that what's most important is that you truly respect, trust and love each other and be objective. always try to ynerstand the other person's perspective. Hope all of you find true love, no matter your age or anything else for that matter.

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:25 PM
Hello everyone...been forever since I've come to JSH. My two cents for what it's worth.... I have had three relationships. 1. High school sweetheart and was with him for 21 years, he was three years older. We had a lot of good years together, but, tragically grew apart. 2. A man 16 years younger that claimed to be head over heels in love. I tried to talk him out of it but eventually gave in. This ended terribly because he just wasn't mature enough. 3. A man 8 years younger, who treated be beautifully in the beginning years (8 years together) but now wants a child and I can't give him that. (There are other problems too.
In my youth, I was attracted to older men. Now, I find myself attracted to men younger than myself. i don't have the answers. I think that what's most important is that you truly respect, trust and love each other and be objective. always try to ynerstand the other person's perspective. Hope all of you find true love, no matter your age or anything else for that matter.

Beartedi0001's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:20 PM
tantalizing

Beartedi0001's photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:40 PM
Frank, sad that people lose interest in kissing. If you do it right there is nothing better or more sexy. Making love is definitely more than what goes on between our legs....blushing flowerforyou

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:30 PM
frank,

yours, too....I have never had the heart to say this to a man so am grateful to have had the opportunity to say it now. Hopefully lots of men and women will learn a little something from your topic and improve their relationships. Beautiful job :smile:

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:24 PM
The MOST important thing is take care of your mouth, brush your teeth that means your tongue too. If a man has bad oral hygiene, forget it. And I want to thank the lovely gentleman that created this topic. Kissing is VERY important in a romantic relationship.

(my two cents) flowerforyou

Beartedi0001's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:16 PM
I can't imagine even being in a relationship with someone for practical reasons, although it sounds like the safer way to go. Without love and all that goes with it, wouldn't life just be boring? You'd end up miserable anyway and wanting something more, I think.

Beartedi0001's photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:16 PM
Eccentric

Beartedi0001's photo
Fri 08/24/07 07:58 PM
So, what's up guys?

Beartedi0001's photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:21 PM
Not sure but I think it was Michael Jackson "Thriller"

Beartedi0001's photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:02 PM
exhilerating