Community > Posts By > HarleyRider3

HarleyRider3's photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:20 PM
It seems this "community" gets used more. However, not by many from Indiana. How does the word get spread about these forms? I'd really like to see more going on..........

HarleyRider3's photo
Mon 06/01/15 03:59 PM

jesus christ i just saw it!!

lmao....... sorry.......... but that was funny on your part.....it is creepy huh?

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:22 AM

I've not read all the posts here, too many now. However, I get no responses, nor does anyone try to contact me. Now then..... truly how hard is it??????

Depends on where you live I think. I'm not having much luck out here in the back of beyond.... I'm really just on Mingle2 for the company unless or until something a little more materialises.

I guess I should change my profile to here for the conversations. That is why I'm here now.
laugh

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:17 AM
Better clarify so as to not be a hypocrite, I look 10 years younger to my age. Seems to be most people our age look in that range... but it could be "times, they are a 'changing"

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:12 AM

Because nice looking older men are busy chasing younger women.
DAAAAAAH!!!

Very nice way of calling me ugly. I want to find someone closer to my age. sad2

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:08 AM

Lets see..
I am.46 now and my youngest son will be going into 9Th grade so by time I am 50 he will be.graduating and going off to.college

Don't tell me there isn't any hope after 50.

sheesh.gotta have something to.cling tonoway explode

There's hope. I don't know if online dating is a good thing or not, but do know many couples that have met that way. Things work out for each person differently and will always be. You will meet the right person I have no doubt. :smile:

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:28 PM

So who am I to judge?

Because you don't judge you are one of the kindest, smartest, people out here...

Now getting back to topic on hand... I have an older picture of me on my profile.. I get tired of people inboxing me and say put up new pic's SitkaRains when my pictures are damn recent...
I had to grow a thicker skin and ignore it.

This is the real world people, people are going to put up what they want. It is up to the person interested to ask if it is important to you.
If in doubt.. Move to the next one.

First, I would like to say that baseless flattery is fine by me bigsmile

Second, perhaps you look younger than your ears <~~~(i'm leaving this typo because it is danged funny) and that is why they believe the photo isn't current.

We've all seen people younger than us that look older than our grandparents and people in their 60's that look younger than we do.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, maybe people oughta hush up and listen.

What exactly is gained by downgrading a woman for wanting you to see her pretty face before she got a lil chin waggle, crows feet, and a mustache?

Ain't like they're getting any prize in us!

And since Mr. Vanilla digs your selfies, nothing else matters now does it?

Well put Mr. Feller.
And I do concur with Miss Rains assessment of you.:thumbsup:

Wish I had of seen this before I commented....... well put sir

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:27 PM

As we age I understand we don't look the same as we did 20 years ago. But age gracefully and be proud no need to hide behind 10 yr old pics. We want exactly what we are looking at here

I have found that most, but not all, that do that is that they have went through some "changes" that they think are not going to gather the attn. they are looking for. Men do it, and it was mentioned by a woman on this topic, that they want "fit, full of energy". We all get old and change........ some of us it's out of our control for many different reasons!! I've learned this over time. But you have to sort through them to find someone that is honest with themselves and you...... tough to do

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:20 PM

The first guy who ever liked me, was in kindergarten and he wanted to marry me, I never asked him why. Another guy in 2nd grade ran up to me and kissed me and ran away, I don't know why. The first guy I found out why he liked me from his brother, it was because he liked my butt. My ex liked my legs. Another guy liked my hips. Another guy said my boobs were just right. I don't know guys are weird.

Every man has one point that he looks at on all women that is his "like". Me it's the eyes, but I look else where too...... but most important (to me anyways) I need to know what's inside!!

Best of luck..:smile:

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:10 PM

I personally never pay attention to the matches...
If you are searching profile read and contact.
Make sure the intro email is different and actually talks about
what is in profile...

I personally prefer to post in forums and get to know someone

I do just what you said, and I've started doing the forums, but so far on a small scale. Thanks for the advise

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:04 PM

Thanks for the support! I've been on here since '07 and have met 1 guy from this site. Nice enough guy, but left out the fact that he had problems "down below" and just wanted to be friends. Didn't tell me that till we had gone out for a month and not even a kiss! <<sigh>>

Something I've been told, and have come to believe honestly, the harder you search the harder they are to find. Relax, and they will sneak up on you. It's very hard to do I know..... but try.
biggrin

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:01 PM

Haahaa what da ya mean? I am allowed to be on here grumble bigsmile

It was meant as a compliment!!! Your attractive (sexy as hell) and have a very good head on your shoulders. If you lived close enough i'd be begging you to converse more and then.................

blushing

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:34 AM
Every "match" for me, and I mean every single one of them, say's that. Is there a reason for this i'm missing?

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:30 AM
TMommy...... for the life of me, I can't understand why you are still on here!!!!! drool

Auaofhedesert...... Why don't you contact who interests you?????? Trust me, not hearing or being told no sucks the big one, but at least your contacting someone your interested in and hey..... it may work:banana:

HarleyRider3's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:17 AM
Personally, i'm pretty introverted. It's very hard for me to strike up a conversation with a member of the female persuasion. So when I do, and get no answer, it's not easy. Then I hear on here that "if you would have asked me". Why can't you ask men? We are all on here for the same reason..........

HarleyRider3's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:26 AM

Harleyrider......is that 15 minutes by your timing in actual traffic. Or is that what Google, or any other map say?
I dated a guy in Rushville and he kept saying he was only 34 minutes from indy. Yes, from the indy eastern line.
I would like 30 mins or less from door to door.

Actual time it takes to drive. Unless your heading downtown during rush time in the am or away at rush time..... add 5-10 mins depending on when you get to the split area.
I agree, distance is an issue even for me. But i'm willing to give a little to meet the right person. I used to drive to avon every other weekend for a nice lady..... for the record she came to mine the other weekend.
Not wanting to create an argument, just putting my opinion out there.
Have a great day!!!

shades

No, you're not creating an argument. Like you said just stating your opinion.
And with that...this is my opinion. I dated that Rushville guy for 3 years. We (WE, mind you) decided on the every other weekend for one of us getting to the other, but after the first 14 months, it became Me doing ALL the driving. He began making excuses for not being able to drive to my place.
I, myself am willing to make an effort/sacrifice, but for me to do it again, He will HAVE to be really, really patient for me to decide if He's worth it. happy
And yes, dating-to-become-a-longterm-relationship DOES take work, especially at our age with our past and current commitments.
shades

Well, I know if I'm lucky, there may be 15 women in the Greenfield area on dating sites, so I chose to extend my search. I must say that it seems most women agree with you, and do not want to go far from where they are located. Time will tell I suppose. :banana:

HarleyRider3's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:39 AM

Harleyrider......is that 15 minutes by your timing in actual traffic. Or is that what Google, or any other map say?
I dated a guy in Rushville and he kept saying he was only 34 minutes from indy. Yes, from the indy eastern line.
I would like 30 mins or less from door to door.

Actual time it takes to drive. Unless your heading downtown during rush time in the am or away at rush time..... add 5-10 mins depending on when you get to the split area.
I agree, distance is an issue even for me. But i'm willing to give a little to meet the right person. I used to drive to avon every other weekend for a nice lady..... for the record she came to mine the other weekend.
Not wanting to create an argument, just putting my opinion out there.
Have a great day!!!

shades

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/17/15 01:23 PM

Great job.. I like those so much better that shows you being you which is vital..
flowerforyou

tried to drop you a line but can't miles restriction...lol

It helps with that restriction for some. sorry to be outside of yours. Thanks ever so much for your suggestions and replies!!

flowers

HarleyRider3's photo
Sun 05/17/15 01:18 PM

What about Greenfield? And I have not seen ONE profile that has been on in the last 30 days. I've sent nudges, matches..... nothing....... so what's wrong with this site that i'm missing????

Hello, HarleyRider. For me, Greenfield is NOT Indy.
I don't think you're doing anything wrong on the site...it just takes time to find peeps. bigsmile

Define "Indy". I"m 15 mins from downtown

HarleyRider3's photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:08 PM
I've sent nudges, did the match..... nothing. I've not found one single profile that has been on in the last thirty day's. This is telling me this site is not free and only opens up more recent posts and additions with an upgrade to paying. Anyone enlighten me at all?

Previous 1