Community > Posts By > Unsure64

Unsure64's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:52 PM
LDR are very hard to make work! I actually fell for someone in New Zealand so we were 9000 miles apart. He flew here and then I flew there. Do you know how expensive this relationship became!!
We actually checked into how hard would it be for him to move here to the states. When it all came down to it, no one wanted to move away from their family.
We both decided it would be best to just end the whole relationship and not keep in touch. So I not only lost my boyfriend but I also lost my best friend!!
NO I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK...EVER!!!

Unsure64's photo
Tue 10/20/15 11:16 PM
My question is..who broke up with who and what was the reason?
If he broke up with you then why would you give him the satisfaction of allowing him to receive the "cookie" anymore?
I am sure that what you need to do is stay far away from him and get over him totally. That way there will be NO emotional baggage for you to try to get over again and again!!!

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:56 AM
I have insomnia really bad, I usually do not get to sleep until 4 am.
I also sleep better during the day for some reason. I get very frustrated when I can not fall asleep though. I usually go from my bed to the couch and then the guest room. UGGGH hopefully things will get better :-)

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:50 AM
I think if someones voice irritated me, there would be other things that I didn't like either. I have never really had that problem so far. Now if someones voice made me laugh every time they talked, I would have to end it because I would get tickled and laugh all the time. That would stress me out totally!!

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/18/15 03:26 AM
Did he ask you before he named your body parts?
I myself would never close both eyes....I don't think I would trust him at all.
Maybe I have watched to many Criminal Minds...I would run!

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:56 AM
My mom always told me...The easy part is getting someone..the hard part is keeping them!
You have to do things to make your mate know how you feel. Women think with their heart and men think with their stuff below the belt. Even if you have kids, you need a date night. You have to keep the spice in your relationship. Make them feel loved and appreciated.
If you don't keep them happy...someone will.

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:40 AM
Wow...that is really exciting! Just be you and enjoy your father...they won't be here forever.
I have never had an issue like this so all I can say is good luck, I hope it goes great!

Unsure64's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:32 AM
Oh OK...thank you for answering.

Unsure64's photo
Sun 05/17/15 10:39 PM
I don't know if its just me but when I go to send an instant message...nothing happens. I assume that this
feature is not available?

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:06 PM
Go to your profile and edit it...you can change it there

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:58 PM

Oh yes it is so cool being gay....is that why people kill gay people for no other reason then being gay! I am sorry but you are goofy to think its cool. Its a lifestyle that many people don't ask for! I am not gay...but I am a lot cooler then you!
Want to go out sometime???blushing blushing smitten :angel:

OMG YOUR PIC SCARES ME....LOL

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:55 PM
I love New Zealand...I went there for 18 days and that was not long enough. Accents are great too!
When you put the kids to bed, invite a woman over....you can watch a no is, no babysitter needed.

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:46 PM
Oh yes it is so cool being gay....is that why people kill gay people for no other reason then being gay! I am sorry but you are goofy to think its cool. Its a lifestyle that many people don't ask for! I am not gay...but I am a lot cooler then you!

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:39 PM
The first thing you need to realize...only you can make yourself happy. No man is going to come in your life and make everything good. You are young and when you grow up you will realize YOU DON'T NEED A MAN...YOU WOULD LIKE ONE TO ENHANCE YOUR LIFE.

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:32 PM
Whoa SuzQ...nice officer

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 02:07 PM
I wouldn't mind if a good looking officer put me in handcuffs..haha

Unsure64's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:33 AM
I have never been arrested and I hope I never am..I would cry and beg not to lock me up. I have friends that have been in prison...everyone makes mistakes.
I am shocked you only got 2 days for bringing a gun to school...now a days if you were to do that you would be in there until you hit 21.

Unsure64's photo
Sun 05/10/15 09:00 PM
Thank you Datwasntme!
Good luck on your hunt also.

Unsure64's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:53 PM
HEY EVERYONE...I LEFT HERE ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT DECIDED TO COME BACK. I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING FUN AND HAVING SOME SUCCESS ON HERE!!
UNSURE

Unsure64's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:48 PM
I just signed back up for this site and it told me to verify things by a code and then I can send out mail to other people. I verified it and every time I try to send out mail, it wants me to verify the code again. I can't send out anything because it keeps telling me to verify things? HELP