Community > Posts By > CGIRL777

CGIRL777's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:07 PM
waving To all my Mingle friends on here I'm sending you warm Hugs and smiles.Wishing you guys an awesome weekend and have fun.:banana:

CGIRL777's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:22 PM
biggrin My Boys
Chocolate
Coffee
The warmth of a man's arms and voice

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:47 PM

Bunny

Just relax

It takes time and patience

Hop into the forums and have fun

There are nice guys your age on this site

Good luck to you!:heart:
waving I have to agree here it does take patience.I have truly learned that since I have been on here and when I relaxed I meet a few from here and they were real sweet guys.I have one from this site I talk to quite a bit and he is on my instant messager and we have alot of fun chatting with each other.I'm also talking with another and we have been emailing every day it truly has been wonderful.Like she said just relax and join in the forums and have fun.It will soon happen.Their are alot of awesome guys on here and some that really make your heart go wow.take care and have fun.

CGIRL777's photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:28 AM
:angel: Hi Spirit Wolf,I really like the way you think and express your words .They're a great inspiration to all whom cross your path.Welcome Hugsflowerforyou

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:08 PM
drinker Gotta love the south Ya'll come back you hear.:banana: Ya'll crack me up lol.

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:59 PM

No, it's not slang anymore. It's in Websters American dictionary, so it's now recognized as a real word. Outside of country music, the first place I heard it was down in Texas. I say it up here in Yankeeville, and my friends look at me strange. But they forget that I spent 7 years down yonder.. My first adult years, too. From 18 to 25.

Ya'll keep cool now, y'hear?
waving Love The qoute Ya'll keep cool now y'hear.

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:50 PM

I think it originated from hillbillies.
laugh Yes darling i do believe it came from the hillbilles lol because I'm originally from the mountains and they use it quite a bit there.It's a slang word if I'm correct.

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:56 PM
waving Hi Welcome to Mingle2

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:17 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Mischievoustongue2

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:22 AM
:angel: No matter the hurt or pain that you go through he is always there by our side holding us and making us into the women he sees us to be for his glory.So when you feel hurt and alone remember your a daughter of a king.May this video speak to your heart.Stay blessed and you are always in my prayers.On you tube---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8G3wAc3hE Daughter of a King

CGIRL777's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:01 AM
:angel: I dedicate this to the women who are hurting and have been hurt and feel that can't go on in life.Look up and know someone carried the cross for you and he knows your heart and hurt and pain.Let him carry you thorough when you can't go on your self.Reach to him he is there waiting with open arms.Let this video speak to your heart for he carried the cross for all of us that hurt.It's by Third Day---Carry My Cross {on you tube}.:smile: My prayers are with you.

CGIRL777's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:12 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Update I want to thank all who have had me in their prayers.You guys are awesome.I talked with a friend last night till wee hours in the morning we cried and prayed alot.He truly helped me see the things the way it should be and prayed for me.He told me in this video this is how he saw me becoming in life and standing for God and going fourth for Jesus.I thought I would share this video with you.Take Care to all my friends and now I'm going fourth for God and doing his will now. Blessing Hugs CGIRL777 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVD0N1XdWEs

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:53 PM

Any truth to this lady's story? There are the evil ones who enjoy this kind of thing! If so, my sympathies, many have been in this boat! But if the thing turns out to be a lie, then push forward! Above all pray for strength, knowing you are never in the boat or out on the water alone!!
I just want to say I came on here to seek advice christian advice and yes there is truth to all this I would have not posted if i didn't want to seek help ok.My heart really hurts and it has put a bad taste in my mouth.I'm so scared now about responding to any guy on for fear of getting hurt again.Any way Thanks for your advice may you always be blessed.

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:55 PM
brokenheart Ok I know you guys are wondering what is up so this is it.I meet someone on here four months ago and we became friends and as time went on we fell in love with each other.I truly thought I had found the one but turns out he may have a girlfriend because of the email I got today.It was a real blow to my heart.she claimed to be his woman and for me to back off.I had no clue this was going on in his life.when i got this I wondered what it was that I had done so wrong to be treated that way in life.I was nothing but honest and up front and compassionate and caring to him.I gave him my heart and yet it was today ripped out right in front of me.I have been nothing but true to him the whole time on here.I'm so to the point of giving up the dating scene right now.I'm to the point I don't know who to trust or believe in any more.you know I'm sorry I'm not the playboy bunny or the sexy barbie doll type and I have kids.I just can't understand why that's such a turn off to most men.I have only one saying in life don't judge a book by it's cover because unless you read what's inside and give it a chance and you turn it away you may have turned away what you have been looking for all along.I have a true heart to give to someone and when I'm with a man I'm with him not no one else.One thing my parents taught me in life and that's to be true to the one your with and love them unconditionally.They had a great love and most could learn from what they had because it was awesome and really what love was all about.In return this kind of love was given to me to share with a partner one day.But right now I'm not sure of anything. If anyone can help please let me know.Hurting and still confused.what

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 09/17/09 01:52 PM
flowerforyou Thanks LeeM39 you have been awesome to listen and give me hugs it really has made my day.

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:50 PM
what I really need some help on this one if there any christian ladies that can give me advice please contact me by email on here I really need help on this one it has me confused and hurting.Not sure about this dating thing any more about ready to give up.Confused and Hurt.

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 09/17/09 05:48 AM
waving Good Morning to all and have a great day.

CGIRL777's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:12 AM
waving I agree with Jag on this one because so many times I wondered why I was late to getting to my detestation.I began to look further up and there would be a bad car wreck and if I had been just a few minutes earlier it could have been me.So I thank God every day for intervening in my life because I know he's not done with me yet.God intervenes in many different ways of life to protect us. God has a purpose for you to full fill in time it will be made known.Take care and stay blessed.For you have angels watching over you.

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:55 PM
bigsmile A bubble bath with candles,reading a good book ,listening to music,and if that dosen't work find a gentle man to curl up with to give you a great massage.bigsmile

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:42 AM
bigsmile Keep pushing for the dream.It will happen.bigsmile