Community > Posts By > CGIRL777

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:14 PM
flowerforyou Wow this is really awesome I want to read more and see how it ends it's got my attention.Great writing keep it up.You do have a special talent.waving

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:01 PM
waving Hi and welcome

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:57 PM
flowerforyou Hello Glad your back missed you.

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:51 AM
flowerforyou Hi and Welcome have fun and join in the forums.

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:36 AM
:smile: Hi and Welcome Gary have fun it's great here.:banana:

CGIRL777's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:28 AM
:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday enjoy and wishing you many more to come.

CGIRL777's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:43 PM
flowerforyou Still Taken by a very special man.:heart:

CGIRL777's photo
Sat 11/28/09 07:17 AM
flowerforyou This is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes and made me think soon my son will be a Marine in a couple of years and each day it gets closer, my heart skips a beat.Yes like Sage said it truly brings it home and soon it will be but this is his dream.

CGIRL777's photo
Fri 11/27/09 07:11 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Get a Logitech cam it's awesome and the one I have has a built in microphone so you can talk also if you don't want to talk on the phone also it takes pictures and makes videos on it also to send to friends and family by email. It's great I enjoy mine and have alot fun talking to people.Have fun with it and enjoy.:smile:

CGIRL777's photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:32 PM

Hmmm...I am 5' 8" and 200 pounds...

Does that qualify me as a " big guy "???
flowers flowers flowers

CGIRL777's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:53 PM
laugh Some relaxtion

CGIRL777's photo
Wed 11/25/09 03:37 AM
flowerforyou Good Morning,You also have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy.Yes I will be busy cooking today but I have someone now to help me and he loves to cook also My youngest son he's a big help in the kitchen.I will be taking pictures of us in the kitchen it probably will be funny lol.You take care and relax this holiday.:banana: :banana:

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:15 PM
flowerforyou :heart: :heart: My Man and he knows who he is and he has my heart.bigsmile

CGIRL777's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:14 PM
:smile: :banana: :banana: :banana: Happy Thanksgiving to all my Mingle Family.Wishing you a great holiday and stay safe.To all the women don't spend all your man's money Friday lol.Take Care and God Blessflowers From My Family To Yours The Frost Family:heart:

CGIRL777's photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:34 PM
:smile: When I held you in my arms
I knew you were destined for
greatness.

It was in your first step
The first word spoken
I knew your dreams would
Be big and determination strong

I always wondered how long
I watched you enter school
With great ability to succeed
You took the world by storm

When they said you couldn't perform
You showed them your dreams and hopes
For the future You stood your ground and
turned it around

Now I see you take challenges like no other
To some day further into reality of a love not forgotten
You now are becoming a man to enter the world to take
A stand

Your beliefs you carry on for you know they make you strong
Your love can't be measured I give you wings to fly to
Never say goodbye

When you go forth know this is true I will always love you

This is dedicated to my oldest son written by cgirl777

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 11/19/09 08:35 PM
:smile: Yes I do believe he died for all of us.

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 11/19/09 08:25 PM

noway noway noway noway noway embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh tears
flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: smitten smitten smitten :angel: :angel: :angel: This was about someone else ok Hugs

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:14 PM
:smile: Hello I'm a single mom also and I to have a son that is ADHD if you like you can email me sometime.I have been through many experiences in this area.It can be challenging but the rewards are great and awesome.Take Care Hugs:smile:

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:01 PM
flowerforyou

What is the true meaning of unconditional love?
When you love someone unconditionally you do not set limits or boundaries on that love, not circumstances that would cause you to withdraw it, there is nothing that would cause you to not love the person. Even if the other person does something that you feel is intentional, it is overlooked if you are truly committed to unconditional love. You do not try to control the actions of the other person, nor do you tell them that you will not love them if they act a certain way or do a certain thing. When this kind of love is present both partners feel more secure and neither of them seeks to control the other.
The reason I ask is because I believe its so lost nowadays. Unconditional anything for that matter is lost. What happened to those long lasting honest and real relationships that u looked up to when u were little if it be ur parents, grandparents or a total stranger. When will that love come back?
{By unknown author}flowerforyou

CGIRL777's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:34 AM

flowerforyou Someone being nice to meflowerforyou
flowerforyou Hi MirrorMirror you are so sweet and cute.have a great day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7