Community > Posts By > ArtInMotion

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:13 PM
Ok so the goverment releases a chemical into the air that ends up coming down in the rain, it doesnt effect the living but all of a sudden there are aloooot of open graves. So what hand held weapon do you feel would be best to use against the zombie menace??
I want an all steel single peice ax. a pump shotty, and a backpack full of ammo :-D

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:02 PM
acctually i post alot of dif topics just to give people the opportunity to be either dead serious about it or make some fun out of it and some of those responses had me laughin so its all good good point about admitting being wrong though that is a big issue pride and what not but the boys have a penis girls have a vagina thing had me laughin i have to admit, and who doesnt love a good comical condom story?

ArtInMotion's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:56 PM
Some one asked me what makes a man a man in my opinion. I think theres no one rsounding answer but all i could think to say is you make decisions and you dont look back on them you see it through and take whatever comes to you because of it,the whole time holding your head up with a morbid sort of grin. i may not have sad those exact words, but thats how it sounds in my head. what do you think makes a man?

ArtInMotion's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:23 AM
i personally dont beleive in it but lets say theres a chance...when you talk about the apocolypse, or "rapture" or w/e u wanna call it
the christians "good" book mentions the dead shall rise, that the faithful are like herbs and gods grace is like the dew of spring time. in other words like herbs that die out in the winter they come back in the spring because of the dew but it says the wicked may also rise but will not ascend to heaven so what does this mean?? are we talking dawn of the dead or perhaps the dead rising means souls OF the dead? but if when a x-tian dies he/she goes to heaven why do our bodies have to rise up out of the ground? why do we need em?? if someone has a better understanding feel free to correct and inform. i think im a tad confused.

ArtInMotion's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:11 AM
and you can watch me light my blunts with the flames coming out of satans middle fingers

ArtInMotion's photo
Thu 04/23/09 03:35 AM
im taking chicanas advice cuz she got me droolin ;-)

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:41 PM
im not worrying i have a very strong **** it attitude i could care less if someone rated me a 1 but it doesnt hurt to get an opinion every once and awhile :)

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:03 PM

The baby is adorable, but what is that ugly thing growing out of his ear?

hehaha um that would be me my bad i know its hard to look at

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:01 PM

They are fine if I want to date your kid. Add some more of You!

hahaha nice one nice that really made me laugh well i dont have alot of pics of me but i like to show off my daughter shes so cute so

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:58 PM
using a 1-10 scale i wanna know, am i show stopping handsome or butt ugly which picture and what kinda rateing, be gentle....

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:51 PM
honestly whats so hard to understand here i replied to old comments against smoking by saying i should have picked up drinking instead of smoking like what...you dont grasp this concept?? or is it sarcasm you dont understand, im lost now by trying to figure out what YOUR talking about really....

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:48 PM
yeah your lost and self righteous apparently awfully sure of youself huh w/e

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:45 PM
your just lost thats why you dont understand why alcohol was brought into the converstaion i saw someone say oh i wouldnt even hire him and id report him to blah blah blah thats such a close minded thing to say unless theres some personal reason to dislike it. what if i get it medically, would you still treat me like a crack addict and try to ruin my license because you dont know anything about it except its illegal pfft please i could have used any exapmle crack heroin coke meth but i used alcohol i mean do you get why i brought it up now

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 10:42 AM

I believe it makes you lazy and stupid.

I have quite a high IQ and am in high demand by non-doping engineers to fix things that they can't. I program in over 30 programming languages for 4 different operating systems. Primarily engineering apps but some business apps too. I also design and program circuits utilizing PICS, PALS and PROMS. Process control, simulation, etc. I can fix anything that runs on nuts & bolts, hydraulics, pneumatics or electrons. My friends, including PhD professors always introduce me as "This is Jack, the guy I've been telling you about". And I've been smoking dope 35 years.

Perhaps I'm not too modest about my accomplishments and skills, and I'll just say that if you put that blanket assesment on everyone, not just stupid, lazy people that happen to smoke a bit, you're not too smart yourself.

You are the exception not the rule. I speak from personal experience and observation. I grew up in an era when smoking was part of the fabric of the teenage experience. Almost all of the people I went to high school that kept on smoking (a large number), have lived lazy and unproductive lives.

I applaud that you have been so successful, and you do not need to be modest about your accomplishments. However, I stand by my statement.

you have a better memory than i would have had without weed ill tell ya that if you can remember "almost all" of those people and their habits alot kids go to school lol but couldnt i just be like well a large number of people who went to my school that wore black back packs became lazy adults i dont know it sounds like your problem with weed is a personal one but thats my opinion im not TELLING you how you feel or what you think that would make me a ****.

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 10:38 AM
i know not alot people dont agree with smoking....i guess i should have picked up a different safer habit like alchoholism....
because its legal.....but then comes the argument of well in moderation as long as your not an alcoholic, alcohol isnt a problem...well there ya go moderation, id love to see how people woould react if the **** got legalized

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:23 AM
yes i am

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:20 AM
i took a golf club and tried violenty hammering down on this couch i had to break up to put out for the trash dudes and the shaft broke sending a foot long peice of steel bar into my thigh my instant reaction was to take it out so i grabbed it and took it out of my leg taking meat and fat along with it weirdest part was for such a deep wound it just didnt bleed maybe a few drips but that was it, the nurse at the hospital had to irrigate it which was more painful than the damn thing shooting into my leg.

ArtInMotion's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:15 AM
a girl i knew handed me a glass pipe 6 years ago and since then ive been a weed smoker, i was wondering what peole position was on smoking weed for it against it do you beleive its addictive or dont you do you lets hear some opinions from the studio audience...heh

ArtInMotion's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:02 PM

mixed media - paint, plaster, wax, dirt, charcoal, conte, graphite, ink ... whatever I can get my hands on

i think i love you...haha j/k thats amazing though that you can be so artistically talented thats a great quality so much imagination do you have a fav i wonder?

A favourite? Hmmm I suppose it all starts with paint for me but I do have a bit of an obsession with plaster too ... I love the way it takes paint and cracks and chips... it makes the most wonderful texture.

Do you have a favourite?

i do have a favorite acctually pen and ink, preferably black fine tips i like the idea of no erasers no such thing as a mistake just another opportunityfor more detail wheni get some work online ill post it

Some earlier work...

Mixed Media Paintings

She Walks Alone

Loss Of Innocence

Drawing

Hidden

Digital Painting

Dance Of Spirit

ArtInMotion's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:58 PM
not everyone would agree, again i only state opinions but art is an exspression simply put, i feel no matter how you go about bringing that expression out meaning no matter the medium art is art landscapes are very artistic arent they? i think so i mean i dont see why not it takes creaity imagination, tools and the end of the project is always beautiful sounds like art to me.

Previous 1 3