Community > Posts By > shanefromnola

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:24 PM

Okay so I looked it up, Baltimore has double the population of New Orleans, yet New Orleans has a much higher homicide rate. I say they're both out of control

You better off checking local newspapers for stats. Census data is always outdated & does not count ILLEGALS * which is growing tremendously from North Africa here*

There hasn't been a proper census in nola since Katrina, all we have are ballpark estimates.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:21 PM
I have a sonata. I must say it's quite nice for the price. It's dependable too, I've put 15000 miles on it in 2 years. I haven't topped it out yet but I've gotten it to 120. It gets up too. I love to drive.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:16 PM
Yeah, I love research myself

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:05 PM

ooh, I love research requests, reminds me of paralegal training,,,

population of balitmore: 622,104 (2013), 191 murders in 2014

population of new orleans: 378,715 (2013). 150 murders in 2014

baltimore has had 109 murders this year

I think I like you lol

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:05 PM

ooh, I love research requests, reminds me of paralegal training,,,

population of balitmore: 622,104 (2013), 191 murders in 2014

population of new orleans: 378,715 (2013). 150 murders in 2014

baltimore has had 109 murders this year

I think I like you lol

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:57 PM
Okay so I looked it up, Baltimore has double the population of New Orleans, yet New Orleans has a much higher homicide rate. I say they're both out of control

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:57 PM

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:53 PM
What's the population of Baltimore? I wondering how it compares to New Orleans homicide rate. No one really knows the population of nola since Katrina but the latest estimate is ~378,000 with 71 homicides so far this year.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:46 PM

I've done it twice. I'll never do it again. Both times was really hard on me. I did all the traveling. Not once did either offer to come to me. And that's the way a lot of them will do you. I've seen a few on here that I thought was appealing. But, I'm just not gonna do it again.

I've found that a lot of people are very good at hiding what they really are. They can make you believe that they feel the same way you do. But when it gets to where the rubber meets the road, Well, You find out different.

Awwwwww.
That is when it happens, you know.
When you have walked away.
And that is how you will know also, if someone
makes you voluntarily jump in again.

It can happen.

I've even gotten to the spot to where I don't want to travel at all. 15, maybe 20 miles at the most. I just really haven't had very good luck with this. I send out messages. Some answer, some don't. It's all good. I know what time it is. But I swear I think my picker is broken. It's like, I seem to pick out a good person. A lady that has her head on straight.

She always seems like she is as good of a lady as any man could ask for. But for whatever reason they always seem to go nuts within 6 to 8 months. And start doing some of the craziest crap you ever saw. They get full of drama, and for lack of a better word, just crazy.

It's because of this and a few other things that I won't let myself get involved with someone way off. I would hate to put in all that effort and time just to find out down the road that this is another nutty person.

Do you live in a large city?

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:32 PM
Btw, Imo, the head chopping groups are much worse than Iran.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:30 PM

Anyone can read the literature put out by the pentagon and various think tanks in dc. They spell it out quite clearly

Iran's problem is that they have many more enemies than allies. When Putin is gone, and his days are numbered, you can be rest assured that those enemies will be coming for the ayatollahs head.

It won't be the US... or Israel...

Your right about that. That's one thing all of the various head choppers have in common, they hate Iran

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:15 PM
I should tell anyone new here, some of the scammers are quite good. They use something called whatsapp. It allows them to use proxy numbers to call and text from, so they appear to be where they say they are. The key is that if you email with them, look in the metadata, check the time difference, this is how I figured it out when I got fooled for a week

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:10 PM
Anyone can read the literature put out by the pentagon and various think tanks in dc. They spell it out quite clearly

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:07 PM

All we can do, is what we did about the other nations who ripped themselves to shreds: wait until they are done.

I think progress is hidden right now...they are running low on relatives to maintain the weird leader-worship regime. As with the Soviet Union, sooner or later they will end up with one that actually wants more for their country than fear.

But you forget, the north already has nukes. We only rip countries apart they don't possess a deterant capability. Why do think we're no longer going to war with Iran? Because they have the capabity to resist.

The scary persians are going to send out their magic carpet squadrons and shoot down all of our jets and then bomb our cities....

They don't have the capability to bomb our cities, but they are a well oiled machine. They've been preparing for 30 years to absorb an attack and launch a relatiatory strike. This strike won't be at the us mainland but at our forward deployed forces, such as ships for example. They know they can't win but they'll make if much more difficult than Iraq

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:07 PM

All we can do, is what we did about the other nations who ripped themselves to shreds: wait until they are done.

I think progress is hidden right now...they are running low on relatives to maintain the weird leader-worship regime. As with the Soviet Union, sooner or later they will end up with one that actually wants more for their country than fear.

But you forget, the north already has nukes. We only rip countries apart they don't possess a deterant capability. Why do think we're no longer going to war with Iran? Because they have the capabity to resist.

The scary persians are going to send out their magic carpet squadrons and shoot down all of our jets and then bomb our cities....

They don't have the capability to bomb our cities, but they are a well oiled machine. They've been preparing for 30 years to absorb an attack and launch a relatiatory strike. This strike won't be at the us mainland but at our forward deployed forces, such as ships for example. They know they can't win but they'll make if much more difficult than Iraq

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:03 PM

I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel ... (the devine miss Angelou love )

Truth

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:01 PM

Nukes are not the only reasons they not going to war with them....its more political strategies too....

Yeah, the north is China's crazy proxy. But china will also keep a leash on them and not let them get too crazy

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:46 PM

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:40 PM
That I'm just a human being, and I don't know ****. This was the first step for me, toward bettering myself.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:37 PM

when you start to injoy messing with the scammers,,lol

This^