Community > Posts By > shanefromnola

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:10 PM

2old2 stated >>>

More vitriolic lies/utter school yard bully rumor with nothing for a base but yet again more A$$-SWIPE journalistic BS that has been debunked each and every time it's drug out for 'PROOF' by more gullible - A$$-SWIPE rant !

Amazing and yet not so shocking when a lie is much easier to push then standing up for the TRUTH!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jan/17/mccains-pow-record-attacked/
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
McCain's POW record attacked, again
By Shawn Zeller on Thursday, January 17th, 2008 at 8:03 p.m.

SUMMARY: Once again, Sen. John McCain faces false allegations about his past. This time, a flyer from the Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain alleges he's a traitor.
In an echo of the attacks from the 2000 South Carolina primary that dealt a critical blow to Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign, the Arizona Republican is again facing unfounded allegations about his past.

You seem bent on nothing more then just destroying a man who served this/his country and did what all prisoners did while being tortured: they made up BS stories and lies to confuse and befuddle their captors because any information garnered them {POW'S} some time...and you - YOU smear his good name like you have FACTS & DATA ON YOUR SIDE! ROTFLMAO soooooo not true and soooo unfounded. :wink:
Oh, please continue to drag these slanderous links and libelous lies everywhere you trash his good name; it makes your every word look suspect and unreliable!

Something reeks here and it's not Sen. McCains WAR RECORD! Grow up and move along...there's gotta be another unfortunate human just waiting to be trashed by the likes of you and your ILK. Somewhere out there! grumble

LpDon stated >>>
Holy crap, we found something else we can agree on. Are you feeling ok? laugh

When his captors learned who McCain was the offered to release him, he refused unless everyone captured before him was released.

Well, you never asked me!

Well reguardless, McCain did visit Sunni terrorists in Syria

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:52 AM

Culture and ideologies are artificial boundaries erected to seperate us from each other. Divide and conquer. That's why I love psychedelics, they disolve bounderies. Btw, My religion is shamanism, there's no faith neccisary, as it's experienced based.

and thats sad

why should we all be indentical?

I think difference shouldnt have to mean division.

again, culture is a word we use to define a similarity between the beliefs, values , traditions, and customs , to UNITE individuals who share the same,, but not to DIVIDE from others

If my culture doesnt eat pork, and other individuals who share my 'culture, dont eat pork for instance,and someone elses does,, why is that divisive, instead of just a normal aspect of the differences that exist amonst those of the human race?

I hear you. I was referring to the use of ideology to pit groups against one another. Such as the Sunni Shia war.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:50 AM
A good book to read is, " the sacred mushroom and the cross," by John Marco allegro. He was the lead translater of the Dead Sea scrolls. His conclusion was that Jesus was actually an entheogenic mushroom. All of his teachings were teachings of the mushroom. The whole story of the person was invented to fool the Romans. Who then crushed them, and then adopted the story.

Here's a PDF of the book

http://www.ivantic.net/Ostale_knjiige/John_Marco_Allegro_The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross.pdf

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:45 AM
Culture and ideologies are artificial boundaries erected to seperate us from each other. Divide and conquer. That's why I love psychedelics, they disolve bounderies. Btw, My religion is shamanism, there's no faith neccisary, as it's experienced based.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:41 AM

what is indecent in humans is not the fault of religion,, it would exist within any ideoloty

allegiance to a country, allegiance to an ideal or a symbol,, allegiance is the name in which people do awful things

religion can be something people feel allegiance to, but its not the root of their indecency towards one another,,,

Let me rephrase what he said, various ideologies have destroyed everything decent in humans.

hmmm,,, I dont know if the ideology is the result of what was already humanly imperfect(indecent) or if it is the 'cause'

ideology has to be spoken, or written to be shared,, and then people have to agree to it

starts from the inside out,,,imho

I don't buy the original sin idea. Humans are simply humans

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:37 AM

Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

well said I have never understood 'race' attraction either since each race has billions with a billion different combinations of features

but, as someone else said, noone is going to be EVERYONES Type and if people so choose to eliminate a billion people from their potential pool because of their ancestry(or skin color) its their loss

not yours,,,flowerforyou

waving i believe that there are some people who driscriminate black person and i dont understand why. We are both humans.

I think most of our beliefs and tastes are conditioned by our environment,, to be honest

so people discriminate(individually) for any number of reasons from race to gender

not everyone has been conditioned to see all races as culturally and historically different yet still human

I agree. Speaking from my own experience, I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and went to a diverse school with no clear majority. There were whites, blacks, Latinos, Vietnamese and Arab. No one I grew up is very racist.

Others that I know who grew up in either all white or all black neighborhoods are more likely to discriminate in my experience.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 03:57 AM

Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

well said I have never understood 'race' attraction either since each race has billions with a billion different combinations of features

but, as someone else said, noone is going to be EVERYONES Type and if people so choose to eliminate a billion people from their potential pool because of their ancestry(or skin color) its their loss

not yours,,,flowerforyou

waving i believe that there are some people who driscriminate black person and i dont understand why. We are both humans.

Because that's how they we raised. Children aren't born hating others, it must be taught to them

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:47 AM
Liberal ideas need to tossed as well, like the ever expanding welfare state for example

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:45 AM
In fact a lot of conservative ideas can be tossed, such as subsidies for the oil and gas industry. Why does the most profitable industry on the planet need subsidies? Another good question is why exactly do normal working Americans who vote for these extreme conservatives not realize that there supporting they're own economic destruction, they're the ones who's jobs will be outsourced by there own political Heroes. jindal for instance

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:41 AM

voting for a libertarian is the only way to fix this country. i stand with rand as well as hes the only one who actually gives a damn about the constitution. im sure the media will do whatever they can to make him look bad, as they did his father. watch the youtube video "how the media cheated ron paul out of the presidency".

Sorry but voting for a pu$$y is not the way to fix this county.

I'd say that eliminating super pacs is one way to begin fixing things.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:27 AM

You talk to someone you like them enough to make the effort to meet and then you REALLY like them I think most people would start planning something workable for both sides. Life is too short to spend it wishing your love interest is going to move in next door. All relationship are a risk and you sometimes win sometimes loose.

I can tell you from being a career soldiers wife if you have a strong relationship the moving is just part of the deal. The true friends we made and our quality family ties withstood the distance. Yea affording travel, long distance, and even before it was popular computers were just normal family expenses. I hate to think what my children's life would have been like had I just passed on someone who wasn't "local".

But I didn't just pack up and follow without some serious investigation and making sure I always had an out if things went south on a relationship. I wouldn't do that now.

Exactly. If you want a truly great reward, you have to be willing to take a risk. You might loose, but if you don't try you'll always wonder what if.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:20 AM
Republicans have gone nuts. They're fighting over who is a better extremist, meanwhile the other half is trying to stay in the establishment. They can't win like that, ever heard the phrase divide and conquer? That's what's been done to the GOP. To anyone who is even slightly progressive y'all simply appear crazy

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:16 AM

Jindal Says Rand Paul 'Unsuited' to be President
NBCNews.com - €Ž37 minutes ago

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal went after Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul on Wednesday, releasing a statement saying Paul is "unsuited to be commander-in-chief" for saying foreign policy hawks in the GOP led to the rise of ISIS.

LTme stated >>>
Edited for space ****

Four years later, in time of economic malaise a talented $money $man (Governor Romney R-MA) was again beaten by the Democrat.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), a "tea party" favorite, is under attack by his fellow GOP's.

What can be done?
Is there a Republican that has the intellect, the political skill, the charisma to get the GOP ducks in a row?

Edited for space****

Though it is early, which Republicans do you want to see in the first debate (limited to ten candidates).

IMO - John McCain lost because the GOP didn't want his #1 choice of Joe Lieberman as his VP running mate and they didn't vet his 2nd grab bag out of that black hat names properly! Sarah Palin was a nightmare and went 'MARVERICK' from the get-go! And a bewildered/befuddled ole John McCain was gutted by his own party and the media talking heads of Rush Limbaugh and ilk!
Frankly I felt sorry for the man for what he once was and the shell of a human that was left standing out there on the campaign trail looking and sounding confused! Should/would/could have been so different but the GOP has no one to blame but themselves for that disaster!

As far as the Jindal - he needs to put a 'SOCK IN IT'; he's not going to be considered anyone's VP and at this rate he won't even be asked to speak at the convention!

Republican Presidential Debate Caps Upend 2016 Race
Limited guest list likely will force long-shot candidates to push earlier for name recognition
By Reid J. Epstein/Wall Street Journal

New rules that limit the number of contenders on stage during the first Republican presidential debates are likely to alter the campaign calculations for many of the GOP candidates, forcing them to try to build national name recognition months earlier than planned.

Four Republicans are poised to formally announce their White House campaigns in the next 10 days, but it is virtually certain that not all of them will qualify for the party’s initial televised debates, the premier venue for introducing themselves to voters.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-presidential-debates-set-a-high-bar-1432586670?mod=WSJ_article_EditorsPicks_5

First primary debate, set for Aug. 6. in Cleveland: by FOX Media (only the top 10 will be invited)
Jeb Bush *still on the fence - Ben Carson
Scott Walker - Chris Christies
Marco Rubio - Rick Perry
Rand Paul - John Kasich
Mike Huckabee - Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz - Lindsey Graham
Bobby Jindal - Rick Santorum
14 candidates **counting Jeb Bush'???'

I'd like to see Rand Paul, Huckabee, Carson, Santorum, Graham, Fiorina, Rubio, Bush, Walker and Jindal for the possible 10. And even though I hear Donald Trump is a 'possible'...I'm not taking him SERIOUSLY!
Are any of you?

I think Trump would make an amazing candidate and President. He has awesome stances on dealing with the economy, China, terrorism and foreign policy.

Trump isn't good for his word. He was building an 85 story tower in New Orleans, then the bp spill happened and he pulled out at the last second, just when construction had started. The city could have used that, as we just came out of the 5 year bp caused economic depression last fall.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:12 AM
"Let go or be dragged"

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:07 AM
Because they shore walk around my neighborhood, but I don't see them in the Palestinian section of town

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:06 AM
Do y'all think they have different strategies? Like for instance if you said you were Muslim, or maybe buddist.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:50 PM
You should go to your profile page, click on photos, then there's a tab for upload photos. It should ask you if you'd like to take a photo, or upload an existing photo from your library. It shouldn't matter if your on an iPhone, android or computer.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:47 PM

What is the problem why until now i cannot.upload my pictures here,,,they dont want to.talk to me some.is @ngry.with me because they.thinking im.a scammer ,,or bad person,,,i can get.some bad messages from me here i hoped u can help me

What type of device are you using? Phone, PC?

I doubt there's a conspiracy afoot

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:21 PM
Where does this judeo-Christian phrase even come from? The first 5 books of the Old Testament were written hundreds of years before the rest of it. Then the the New Testament was added hundreds of years later. Add all this was written in multiple languages, by various cultures.

I find it a paradox that one can take a book which contradicts itself literally.

And what about all the apocrypha and gnostic gospels? Who gave the counsel of Nicea the authority to include only the currently accepted gospels, at the expense of the others? Did they have god's inspiration to make such a decision?

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:14 PM

With the deactivation, members have the option to reactivate and some do. That's why those profiles continue to remain.

Gotcha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7