To_cool_4_school's photo
Thu 02/04/10 09:23 AM
Well it is possible but I would not bet on it :)

To_cool_4_school's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:58 PM
WHAT ???!!!!

To_cool_4_school's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:32 AM
Looking in IL ?? I live in that very state.. Perhaps we might have a chat some time :)

To_cool_4_school's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:54 PM

Lame.. I thought this thread was actually about the BAND MAYHEM not some ****ty nu-metal fest..

HOLY CRAP !!!!! that was awesome Could u imagine these people at a REAL metal show. Problee **** themselves within the first five minutes LMAO !!!!! SLIPKNOT IS BROTALLLL !!!!!

To_cool_4_school's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:32 PM

Cradle of Filth?
Dimmu Borgir?
In Flames?
Job For A Cowboy?

I LOVE black metal.

I hope this post was sarcasam

To_cool_4_school's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:57 PM
Well aren't you all high and mighty. OH GAWD I don't watch pro wrestling cuz it's fake. That last movie u saw was that real ? How about that last episode of 24 or lost ?? real ??? is JAck bauer a real person ??? NO NO AND NO !!!! it is entertainment plain and simple. Can these guys get hurt YES. do they do some amazing things ? YES. That is all. No one in their right mind thinks that stuff is real any way.

To_cool_4_school's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:58 PM
HEY I am from Chicago. I live in Rogers park anyone live in that area ??? HOORAY !!

To_cool_4_school's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:54 PM
I think that was a compliment. So I will take it. After my rant about people putting non death metal bands in their postings. The guy below You puts LAmb of God. Amazing !!

To_cool_4_school's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:19 PM
Seems to me quite a few of you don't know what death metal is. There are different types of death metal.

Brutal death metal which would include Suffocation, Inveracity and Decapitated

technical death metal which would include. Necrophagist, Spawn of possession, Atheist, Origin and other bands

Melodic death metal which would Include Arch enemy, Arsis and at the gates

Blackened death metal which would include BElphegor and newer stuff from Behemoth ( or how ever you spell it )
Hopefully that helped. Some of you named some seriously killer bands though sooooo this lesson in metal is not intended for you. This is more for the folks you think Lamb of God or pantera is death metal or anything close to it.

To_cool_4_school's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:52 PM

Does anyone out there know any good black metal?
I like (V.E.G.A), 1349, 3, Miasthenia, Drudkh, Astarte, Abyssic Hate, Aska, **** Off and Die, Lloth, Dimhymn, Aardia, Warwulf, Nortt, Obscura Nox Hibernis, Hypothermia, Aetherius Obscuritas, Durthang, Aasgard, Glorior Belli... I'll think of more later

WOW !!!!!

Do u like BEhexen or Horna or Satanic warmaster ??? HOw about ancient ?? This is awesome !!!

To_cool_4_school's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:47 PM
HEy this is Kurtis I am new here. I want too meet some fun new people