Community > Posts By > sanam987

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:24 PM

Hold up...I understood the blah blah blah partbigsmile

ME TOOOO:banana:

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:14 PM
Well life never sucks, there are always ups and downs but we need to cope up with is,it's beautiful and one time explore and love, feel free and remove bounds tigons, spread love and affection, and life will always be beautiful, it never sucks

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:51 AM

I am new here, nice to meet you all...:smile:

Welcome a warm welcome well i wish u get for what u r herw, and should not spend a vacume kind of time lime me

sanam987's photo
Mon 06/01/15 02:08 PM
Well yes its hell kind of heat here though today with a little drizzle at my place it got a bit better,

Few days ago my new air conditioner wrote me an appology letter i can not explain my AC's deeling but it busrt in to teers saying sorry boss. LOL

sanam987's photo
Mon 06/01/15 01:45 PM
Hmm oath and all, well i believe many thing we end up doing just for the sake of doing it, just because 1000 years back someone made a ritual we end up following it, without loveand affection all these rituals and oaths are waste.

sanam987's photo
Mon 06/01/15 01:26 PM
M not quoting nything but related to this topic i would lime to say few things

Its really not a compulsion to be with a person for whole life if u do not love that peraon

Love is a special feeling it may be from both the sides orsingle sided,, but even if a single partner does not love other one then without breaking heart in a good manner some middle way should be found out.

Taking a hypothetical exame if i would have been married and i love my wife at the same time if she loves other person so ill let her go for her happiness because i love her.

But to be tovether with compromises is not a good idea

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 11:30 AM

hi and welcome flowerforyou
[/quot

I guess debbie is moderate of this site she is really sweet welco.es everyoneflowers

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 11:12 AM
Agree with most of the people here, soulmate do exist and only thing we need to do is to find them, or 1 step further we also dont need to search somehow they come accross and we need to do only one thing is keep the options open and do not cut down the options before a relation starts and rest will follolove w

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:53 AM
U mean to say being a girl u a attracted to girls??

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:16 AM

So, it is ideal to separate sex from emotions, I've been doing it all wrong. Why did my mother lie to me.. 'sex is meant to happen with someone you love'.

No no see its missunderstood, m explaining be patient its a bit long and complicates

U can have sex with someone u dont love,in this case its physical need, and also perfectlly right till both the sex partners are not feeling guilty about it at the same time both should be comfortable.

Second case love is the emotional part of a person but its not at all like if u have sex qith a person u dont live him/her, butat the same time if u really love someone and for some reason can bot have sex life with that person going goo then that should not afect. Love.

Hope its clear

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:05 AM

But what is the real meaning of life anyone thought about that, the meaning should vary from people or it should be the same, what is life and whats after it

Fleetwood Mac said you can go your own way.. Nobody really knows what's after it cause none of them are talkin..

Well whT i meant that do all creaters in this world have the same doal in life?? If yes then how we are different from animals only because of lifestyle??

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:02 AM

It is not possible to fall in love at first sight. It is called lust or desire.
I'v never believe in Love at first sight because love must be spending time together over period of time then you get to know each other.
Love takes understanding, trust and time to develop.

True agreedd but what will lead to spending time together. Wjat will lead to knowing each other, i think that attraction is somthing which is first step of love, obviouslly no one directlly proposses or accept proposal after first site but the attraction of the first sight leads to further prockeedings.

Who agrees???

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 06:16 AM
But what is the real meaning of life anyone thought about that, the meaning should vary from people or it should be the same, what is life and whats after it

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 06:09 AM
True sassy it does affect and rightlly said only because we r greedy and needy people, i to believe in what u said only thing is that love relationship should not be affected by sex

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:58 AM
Attraction at first sight is defiantly. Posssible which may lead to love so logically it is possible:heart:

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:54 AM
True we have the power of choice given by the creater so the animal have they also choose as per thrir limitation as we also choose as per our limitation. Its like that in this earth one creature rule at one time earlier it was dinosaues now we the human later it will be some other one

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:26 AM
Verywell said friendlly woman well. Eat mate sleep and defend that all we do in our life and same is for animal what we do else then animals not do so why so many rules for us animals dnt follow any rule

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:05 AM
Well i aggree with debbie to some extent however exceptions are everyqhere

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:57 AM
Love and sex are two totally differentlly stuffs, sex can be categorized as a body need few condiser it sinfull but its totally depend on an indivisual, if its right for one then no one have a right to put a blaim, where as lov is an emotional part of a person being in love one may have sex and may be not but not ha ing sex in being in love should not affect love as a body need should not affect the emotional part of human

sanam987's photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:33 AM
May i be in this discussion