Community > Posts By > sanam987

sanam987's photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:04 AM
This thread seems to be popular but some how I don't know what it's all about, is this to post random mags as we like

sanam987's photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:00 AM
It's the same SANAM

sanam987's photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:28 AM
I really don't know why m i still single girls on this community can u all please let me know the answer??

sanam987's photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:25 AM
Both can compliment eachother but noth the same not at all, love is far far far more than the sex and is speciaal feelinv

sanam987's photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:15 AM
Well u can say so, cos i believe god( the super energy of ubiverse) do exist but does not shoe the existance and let the things happen, all the concequences which we face are of our actions, as newton says every action has opposit and euaal reaction, though if we believe in that supermost energy of universe it gives us optimism and motivation, the believe only lead us in positive direction

sanam987's photo
Thu 06/04/15 07:21 AM
Well more people r god fearing people rather than l god loving, many people believe in god as they fear , we all havebeen told dont do this and that or god will punish u, well i do not believe in all these things, i believe there is only one power or energy which is running the universe and we give that energy many name

sanam987's photo
Thu 06/04/15 05:34 AM

Is having extramarital affair not right when you are living a loveless life, life always of doubts. Is it not right to have a friend who listens to you, supports you and cares for you and u don't feel alone.

Welll there are few things as per my openion, having just a friend who listen to you care for u and with whome u can share is not at all a bad thing being u r married, this also include weather u have told about this friend to ur spouse or not, really doesnt matter.

Second is having open marriges which i do support in this both the partners have open options to choos for other partners being in marrige but this really need a great understanding

Third is when u really deciev ur partner and have a sex partner outside marrige and do not let your partner know bout itt, in this case when u dnt love ur spouse thenn its betrer to sit and discuss and reach to a conclusion

sanam987's photo
Wed 06/03/15 11:01 AM
For a perfect match and true love adjjustment qill be from both the sides, and if not that can be called as expiration from one and surrender from other qhich is sad

sanam987's photo
Wed 06/03/15 10:10 AM

I have been married for 8 years and I have two great kids but never loved my wife and that's all I ever wanted

Well i dnt k ow why u have this kinda feeling, but i guess one ahould be bold enough to sit discuss and get to some conclusion, raather thT pissing our loves

sanam987's photo
Wed 06/03/15 10:02 AM
we alll want ideal match and want to be loved, but at the same time do we really care for our partner, till what point can we streach ourselves for our partner, in this world everyone adjust a bit here and there but in a love relatiin do we really do the adjustment with whole heart??

sanam987's photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:59 AM

Hmmm...somehow, reading thru the answers on this thread...is depressing..
Here I thought relationships were all about give and take...sacrificing something doesnt necessarily mean losing yourself or acting like a martyr...its suppose to be about adjusting, giving way and being able to empathize with another's need and build each other up by small or great acts of selflessness...it is not demanded from someone..it is freely given out of love, care and respect.
Well, that is my opinion on the matter...

Bingo girl, right on target, that is what i ment with this thread, i believe if we can not sacrifice for ojr love then we do not really deserve the love from that person. Sacrifice can be as simple as quiting a bad habbit if ur partner askes

sanam987's photo
Wed 06/03/15 12:35 AM
I giess it is misunderstood. Its perfectlly right not to sacrifice anything for a perfect match and no one need to, but if the situatiin demands and circumstances are like that then what to do that is why i wrote if asked,

Now what u all sy

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:38 PM
If asked what can u sacrifice for your perfect match, common guys n gals, men and women show to the mingle worked what u can be up to for your perfect match/soulmate

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:59 PM
Well it's same like if I ask why an apple looks like an apple,,

They r cute so they look cute it's that simple

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:50 PM

Define ' single ' spock

rofl

Defination is me, m as single as anything

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:11 PM
frustrated

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:06 PM
Aaahhhh m not go a have them anymorefrustrated

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:04 PM
Welcome and have a blast, well not literally;-)

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:59 PM
Edited by sanam987 on Tue 06/02/15 01:48 PM

Are you
a prostitute?
a serial dater?
holding out for true love?
not single but here to mingle?
just taking a break and going slow?
just a little bit shy?
not single and spying on someone?
not ready and undecided when/if you will be ready?
currently seeing someone long distance on Mingle?
what else?

[/quotei m single as I do not have anyone over here to mingle

brokenheart

sanam987's photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:48 PM
Well m a bit shy so formally kiss on handhappy