Community > Posts By > sanam987

sanam987's photo
Wed 09/23/15 11:03 AM
lol i feel like insomniac right now its midnight here qnd i cant find qnu sleep, anyone know where to find the sleep lol

sanam987's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:58 AM
love is a feeling,,, and this feeling is for ever or not depends on how storng the feeling is,

generally if the feeling is true it stays for ever no matter how many partners u have changed,

though we can be still true with our current partner and love him/her,, but if we accidentally hear of meet with our ex with whom we had a true bonding it gives a goose bums

sanam987's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:52 AM
i m winning,, cos my this post is the last post

i name my this post as "last post":banana:

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:29 PM
Agree,,, DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY EXCHANGE THINGS OR ANY REAL PERSONAL INFORMATION till u really get confidence,, checkout all the aspects before gaining or showing trust

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:17 PM
Help him out to take out those specticals:banana:

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:06 PM

Most of them are scammers

Well u always hav an option to Skype to check them out,,, long distance relationship is a good option I prefer it

just cause you skype with them does not take them out of the scammer area , just shows that the picture they posted was there own
or someone else they know that you are now skyping with : )

best wishes on your hunt

Well what I mention that Skype is an option to relate the profile pic with person,, after that there r options to check out and explore,,, well no one commit really in a hurry,, even if u meet a person how can u bet that whatever he is telling is not a bluff,, so better to know,, have video chat,, tease,,, check out,,, test patient,, and many more compatibilities points before meeting:smile:

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:00 PM
Well it's good that u want to hear from gals,,, but if in case u r afraid of sex issues belonging to u, write me personally I can help in that

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:55 AM

Most of them are scammers

Well u always hav an option to Skype to check them out,,, long distance relationship is a good option I prefer it

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 05:05 AM
So far on sofa

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 05:01 AM
Lol not like that, just wanted to post something here and didn't have any reason So just like that

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:58 AM
Would like to date the lady in the background cos I just want to date her

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:54 AM
Lol,, it's diverting attention

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:50 AM
Hey sassy please do not post before coffee,,, that is why admin ppl took ur profile pic

Lol

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:45 AM
Trying

Still trying to read

Still trying to read

Hey u r cheating,, u r thinking in Greek,, that's why m not able to read

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:38 AM
I guess link has expired,,, Safari can't open page

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:29 AM
Nice profile a person can get initial idea about u, which is fair enough,, rest if u let people know about u in forums and chat u'll define tally find ur partner,,

Also it's nice to see Debbie in ur thread

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:34 AM
All I can say is religion is a matter of faith,,, which can vary person to person,,, people mood it as per their convinience

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:20 AM
Do: try to find a girl to date

Do not: do not stop the efforts for above

sanam987's photo
Sun 06/14/15 01:40 AM

If your partner is asking you to help him financially, and you can't help him coz you are also in need and striving also to survive financially. Is it mean you don't love and care for him? Is money a measurement of true love?

No never money and buying gifts can never be a measurement for love and care,,

We can not measure love with anything that is material

Also at the same time when the personae whome we really love is indeed in need,,

Then his or her partner should really help be it financial,, cos love is not only a concern,,,

When required one should really step up and help proactlly,,,

On the other hand it's all emotional feeling,,, the much u r emotionally attached,, u yourself will do the needful...

If a person loves one only because. He or she is rich,,, this is pure lust,,, and m sorry to say this also can be categorised as sophisticated prostitution,, cos sex for money is indeed prostitution be it from a man's side or woman's side

sanam987's photo
Sat 06/13/15 03:09 PM
Age has nothing to do with anything,, a a person's mind and body allowed he or she can do whatever they wish

Previous 1 3 4 5 6