Community > Posts By > carefulwisher

carefulwisher's photo
Thu 11/17/16 02:46 PM

Yeah, all reports from the same biased person. All claiming that there's a huge plot to cover it all up from ALL the other news people.

Riiiiight.

If you don't believe Mr. Kincannon's source is legitimate then perhaps you might believe ex-Secret Service agents Gary Byrne:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/28/ex-secret_service_agent_people_need_to_know_the_real_hillary_clinton_and_how_dangerous_she_is.html

and Ronald Kessler:
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/,

both of whom have written books in which they detail, from first-hand experience, Hillary Clinton's mental and emotional unfitness for office.

carefulwisher's photo
Thu 11/17/16 01:36 PM
President-elect Trump merely promised to freeze immigration from those areas where radical Muslim terrorist organizations operate, until reliable facilities and procedures can be created so we can distinguish ISIS members from peaceful immigration applicants.

Given the fact that mass-casualty shooting atrocities were committed by Muslims in Orlando, Florida on June 12, 2016 and in San Bernardino, California on December 2, 2015, Mr. Trump's policy of temporarily halting Muslim immigration until such identification procedures exist is reasonable.

If I were the President I would go much further than Mr. Trump. I believe the US should stop *all* immigration from *everywhere*, no matter what religion, until the US citizens already here have *all* gained economic prosperity.

I want to see the H1B visa program abolished and all the H1B'ers deported. But first their employers, Microsoft, Google et cetera should make them train their American replacements!

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 10:19 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Wed 11/16/16 10:31 PM

If you are looking for a woman 15 years younger, you need money. laugh

Or, in Seattle, a Seahawks hat bigsmile

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:10 PM
I think Americans are almost completely ignorant of, and apathetic about, the longstanding Pakistan-India border conflict, also about the recent border clashes between China and India. I also doubt that our new President-elect, Trump, cares much about either dispute.

The small-hotels industry in the U.S. is mostly owned nowadays by immigrants from India; I am unaware of any similar concentration of Pakistani's in the US. Therefore there might be more voices in the US favoring India if any conflict develops between India and Pakistan.

But, as far as I know, the US government has very little influence over the government of India. The US government does have considerable influence over the Pakistani government as a result of the "war on terror" in neighboring Afghanistan and the northern territory of Pakistan.

In the unfortunate event of a war developing between the US and China, my guess is, the US military will occupy Pakistan and use it as a staging area for missile and aircraft strikes against China. Therefore, official US policy toward Pakistan, including the US position with regard to CPEC, will probably be formulated from the perspective of how CPEC would help or hinder such a military takeover, and help or hinder China in the event of such a war.

Aside to Donald Trump: Yes, I'm available for a Cabinet position...

Aside to the Pakistani government: Yes, I'm available for a lobbyist position bigsmile

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:33 PM
You ask this on a dating forum???

OK, since Pakistan contains some of the most beautiful women on Earth, I will offer my wild guess:

The new Trump Administration will have no objection at all, to Beijing and Lahore strengthening their economic ties.

But perhaps India might see it as a threat.

I have read of this project:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pakistan-battles-energy-shortage-with-floating-liquefied-natural-gas-terminals-1472650249

Perhaps China wants to import Qatari liquefied natural gas through Pakistan?

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:03 PM
I jumped out of the burning Windows boat at XP and into the Puppy Linux life raft. Since that first toe-dip into Linux I've tried Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware, and, about a year-and-a-half ago, the Korora spin of Fedora. Properly customized (for me, this means the xfce4 desktop environment + the openbox window manager with a custom theme + gkrellm + conky, with infinality font rendering), Korora/Fedora is as close as I think I will ever see to a perfect operating system. Especially when paired with a Skylake processor.

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 02:31 PM

Published today.

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clintons-popular-vote-victory-is-unprecedented-and-still-growing/
There is no major news source reporting that a final count will change the outcome of the election.
There IS the expected rabble rousing of the losing side about popular vote vs the electoral college.....and NOBODY has ANY concrete proof...that IF popular vote determined the outcome of the election, and candidates campaigned on that premise....that Trump would have lost. Remember....he was told he would never sniff the repub nomination...and then that he would never win the general. He did both....
Time to move on and wait and at least complain about policy he makes while president.
The "stole the election" angle is just sour grapes.

Very true, but with the added factor that the Clintons and Obama must of necessity condone any action, even mass civil disobedience, just to stay out of jail.

Voter ID and paper ballots. The only way to have an honest election.

If the rules said that popular vote decides it, Trump would have spent a lot of time campaigning in California and New York, and adjusted his speeches accordingly.

As for Gordon Duff, my best guess is, his wife is a heartbroken Democrat...

I don't agree with the political assumptions implicit in the humor, but I still had a laugh at SNL's take on the outcome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

and Conan O'Brien's ad for "She Won-a-Day Vitamins"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pKsQa3fiP4

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 02:04 PM
To quote those great sages Jagger and Richards:

"Though mu-u-sic is migh-ty migh-ty fine...

Hot stu-u-ufff!!!

Can't get enough...!"

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 02:01 PM

Please let me know if I do anything else wrong. Thank you.

Brother, move to Seattle and start wearing Seahawks gear with the number 88 on it (Jimmy Graham's jersey number, whom you bear a passing physical and facial resemblance to) and I gar-un-tee you that if you hang out in the SoDo neighborhood (the stadium district) on game days you will receive as much female attention as you can handle and then some.

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 01:39 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Wed 11/16/16 01:31 PM
Damn. I'm up against a guy who wears matching socks.

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 01:36 PM
To a real American woman, the most desirable ones, there's no need to online-date. To the contrary, eager male pursuers are annoyingly plentiful.

carefulwisher's photo
Wed 11/16/16 01:02 PM
Been carrying concealed for forty years, since the age of 21. It has prevented me from being assaulted on two occasions, plus I've saved two strangers, one man from being beaten and one woman from being raped. My under-car-seat pistol is a .357 SIG --93% of the one-shot stopping power of a .45 ACP, but the round's smaller cross-section means it is less subject to deflection by intervening wall studs, car doors et cetera, so less chance of missing. My personal carry piece, though, against conventional wisdom, is a Walther PP in caliber itty-bitty .32 ACP, manufactured in 1962. The slightly larger version of James Bond's preferred weapon. My theory is, the reaction of a gang leader, shot in the kneecap or liver with it, is going to be more persuasive to his followers than the utter absence of reaction if he were rendered instantly unconscious by the overwhelming shock caused by a .357, .45, or similar larger round. Admittedly, I have not yet experienced any situation where I can put this theory to the test.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:16 PM
It is by no means certain that Clinton actually won the popular vote. This fellow claims to have found 3 million votes for her from non-citizens:
https://twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288

and President Clinton indisputably encouraged people here illegally to vote, the day before the election:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0&feature=youtu.be
(Snopes claims he was not, but the conversation from 3:20 on is clear).

Plus, around 7 million absentee ballots remain to be counted.

Plus, numerous reports surfaced in early voting of electronic touchscreen voting machines flipping votes from Trump to Clinton.

Plus, in several states (e.g. Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania) vote counts in major metropolitan areas were withheld til very late, indicative of vote fraud.

According to this commissioner of the New York City Board of Elections, there is massive vote fraud in NYC:
http://projectveritas.com/2016/10/11/hidden-camera-nyc-democratic-election-commissioner-they-bus-people-around-to-vote/

This guy says there are over 4 million dead people on the voter rolls:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/fmr-doj-election-attorney-says-4-million-dead-people-voting-doj-doesnt-care/

Gordon Duff tonight is stating on the rense.com talk show that NYU is conducting an examination of the voting and has discovered 14 million votes cast but not counted. Mr. Duff believes that Hillary actually won and that the election was electronically stolen by Russia.

California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting. The door to vote fraud is wide open in these states.

Voter ID and paper ballots, with only very limited early or absentee voting, are a must if we are ever to have provably honest elections.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:02 PM
Mate, I have no answer for ya, but I did find Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries to be highly entertaining television fare. I wish I lived in Perth aboard a sailboat.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/15/16 06:24 PM
http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-became-physically-violent-after-she-realized-she-had-lost-the-election/

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/14/16 09:46 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Mon 11/14/16 09:47 PM
Ideally, a rich Catholic fertile 20-year-old from Perth, Australia with a 60-foot yacht, or a Quecha Indian woman from southern Argentina. But I'm not saying I wouldn't settle for a bookworm librarian with a strong libido, or Sandra Bullock,...especially if Laphroiag is involved :-}

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/14/16 09:26 PM
Willingness and sense of humor

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/14/16 07:34 PM
I, for one, am delighted that Trump won. But won't feel totally vindicated until I see H1B visa holders forced to train their American replacements prior to being deported. I don't really expect to see Hillary get shot for treason, but I do think that the wall will get built.

1 2 4 Next