Community > Posts By > carefulwisher

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/22/16 07:46 AM
I don't bother looking at the profiles when I do the Yes / No / Maybe quickmatch thing. I just ask myself "Would I kick this out of bed if I suddenly woke up to find myself h**ping it?

I never initiate a message, nor respond to one, without reading the profile.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/22/16 12:39 AM
What, no love for George Harrison and Steve Howe?

Even though off-topic I'm still gonna mention Andres Segovia.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/22/16 12:09 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Tue 11/22/16 12:10 AM
Stevie Wonder, I Can See Clearly Now
Van Morrison, Brown Eyed Girl
Moody Blues, For My Lady (and, Aum)
The Who, Baba O'Reilly
Peter Schilling, Major Tom (Coming Home)
Toto, Africa
Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star
John Denver, Country Roads
Credence Clearwater Revival, Willie and the Poor Boys
David Bowie, Rebel Rebel
Mozart, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/21/16 03:50 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Mon 11/21/16 03:58 PM
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

Manhattan, and most Woody Allen comedies

Patton

Pretty much any movie Robert Redford or Clint Eastwood ever directed or starred in

Bullitt

Pretty much anything Humphrey Bogart was ever in

Pretty much anything Alfred Hitchcock or Robert Altman ever directed

Grand Budapest Hotel

and yes

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/21/16 02:15 PM
Oh, by the way, it's spelled "soul mate." S-O-U-L not S-O-A-L. I understand that spelling counts big among Indian women.

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/21/16 01:59 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Mon 11/21/16 01:53 PM
If I lived in New Delhi I would sign up for a group trek in the Himalayas. Bring several extra pairs of dry wool socks to offer to girls with miserable wet feet. Have handy a small basin and some massage oil and offer to give them a foot rub to thaw out the frostbite before donning the socks.

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/21/16 01:45 PM
Propriety on the first date leaves a lasting good impression.

Three or four times when I was young, a woman and I were mutually thunderstruck at first sight, such that we decided to skip any preliminaries, formalities, or any further delay. I'm not sure whether to count that street hooker in '78 whose proposition I accepted but who forgot to ask for payment.

Nice memories. But in no case did it ever develop into anything lasting in a romantic sense. Fortunately, not in an infectious sense either surprised

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/21/16 09:54 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Mon 11/21/16 09:57 AM

im just interesting make friendship for practice my english..who can help me?

Better:
"I'm just interested in making friends to practice my English. Who can help me?"

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 10:13 PM
>> "(t)he putative statement from Soros about his funding "Black Hate groups" does not appear in the newspaper's archives for September 2014 (or any other month), nor did we find reference to it in any other credible publication."

Soros is a named defendant in a $550 million lawsuit filed in Dallas last July claiming he funded Black Lives Matter:
https://therealstrategy.com/father-slain-dallas-cop-sues-blm-george-soros-550-million/

Any further word on the progress of this suit?

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 09:40 PM
And someone has reportedly bought for Barry a $5+ million waterfront mansion in Dubai, another Near East den of corruption which, like Qatar, has no extradition treaty.

No matter. The NDAA of 2012 gives the President the authority to send a drone after any American, anywhere.

My guess is, the Donald made the following threat to Obama during their first meeting last week: if you pardon Hillary, I will appoint Sheriff Joe Arpaio to be the Director of the FBI.

This would give Mr. Arpaio the ability to compel the State of Hawaii to produce the birth certificate. Which, since there isn't one, puts Barry smack in the crosshairs of an espionage charge, while simultaneously exposing the DNC to multiple RICO charges.

Add to the above scenario the fact that Trump undoubtedly has the contents of Anthony Weiner's computer, and this promises to be a most delicious eight years.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 10:39 AM

mine would be enjoying good old fashioned company of real people...not that many distractions back then no need for multitasking too lol

I second that

and I miss the music

the general mood of hope and potential and traditional family

and the styles

and the standards that had not been replaced with 'anything that doesnt physically harm is ok'

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have disagreed with you on some ideas over in the Politics section, but I 100% agree with you on all these things.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 04:49 AM
Ditto Patagonia.

Or Perth, Australia.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 04:25 AM
Oh yes, and ABBA.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 04:24 AM
A new episode of M*A*S*H every week, higher-quality Star Wars sequels, fresh strips every day of Bloom County, Calvin and Hobbes, and Doonesbury, 75 cents-a-gallon gasoline, the relative rarity of AIDS among heterosexuals, dBase III+, Jerry Garcia, the Plasmatics, decent tube amplifiers, housing prices 1/5 of what they are today, the Volkswagen Diesel Rabbit, and university library card catalogs.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 04:09 AM
Well, I've never slept with one, so I wouldn't know bigsmile

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 03:58 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Sun 11/20/16 03:58 AM
Someone who is not me, back in the early 1980's, together with someone who was not my late wife, experimented perhaps a hundred times with the racemic version of the dextro compound mentioned by the original poster, and found that, aside from necessary bathroom breaks (usually followed by a swig of orange juice or water), and aided otherwise only by KY jelly, no condom impeding, it was entirely routine for both participants to experience carnal delight for seven hours non-stop. The female partner was in more-or-less constant peak, the male partner averaged about five peaks. On two or three occasions when the racemic compound was unavailable the N-methyl analog of the dextro compound was tried. With this variant, duration of two-backedness was longer, 10 to 11 hours; however, subjectively the act was of a less pleasurable nature, as there seemed an intense driven-ness to it, wherein the participants felt a strong undertone of fearful anxiety, and both partners felt overall less at ease and less in control. The former experience might be compared to sailboating on a pleasant breeze, the latter to powerboating through a choppy strait. No physical harm or discomfort to either participant was noticed in the aftermath of any of these experiments.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:54 AM

I suppose its not 'delusional' that so many consider this SOROS some GOD with a personal paycheck for every individual who publically dislikes or disavows Trump?

Actually, it is not delusional at all; it's closer to the truth than not. George Soros is a billionaire who has funded the following long list of organizations:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

It is well-known, though never mentioned in mainstream media, that Soros worked closely with a number of institutes and foundations to initiate a series of "color revolutions" in Eastern Europe (e.g. former Yugoslavia in 2000) and Central Asia (e.g. Georgia in 2003) following the collapse of the Soviet Union, and to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine in 2014. His anti-government activities inside Russia were sufficiently aggressive that Russia has banned his organizations and has issued an international arrest warrant for him.

George Soros is the primary funder of MoveOn.org, originally founded as a lobby working against the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Reportedly it is MoveOn.org which placed ads on Craigslist after the election offering up to $35/hour for anti-Trump demonstrators in New York, Portland, Seattle, and elsewhere. So George Soros paid for the demonstration which resulted in a Portland man dying the other night because the ambulance he was being transported in got blocked by demonstrators and had to take a long detour. I would not exactly call Soros a "god" in this case, rather a "devil," who if there is an astute law firm in Portland will probably soon face a multi-million-dollar civil lawsuit from the family of the deceased man.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:19 AM
I feel pity for you. There you are, on the other side of the planet, striving to make sense of America, when even a large fraction of Americans can't see through the flood of propaganda which gushes from our US media. It is both comical and tragic. Your quest is both noble and heroic.

Four of the five major US TV news networks function entirely as propaganda conduits for the Democratic Party. This is also true of the New York Times and National Public Radio.

The Democratic Party tried to make this election be a referendum on "inclusiveness and justice for every ethnic and gender identity." The Republican Party in recent decades has acted as a regressive, delaying force against this progressive tide, but Donald Trump uniquely succeeded in hijacking the Republican Party in this election and forced the main issue to be economic turnaround. That is why he won. Since the Democrats lost, they are now trying to portray the election as a victory of racist and anti-woman forces. Could it be, that America is so overwhelmingly and shockingly racist? No, it is simply that Americans of all races are overwhelmingly fed up and not willing to take it anymore, of the economic policies and agreements of the last quarter-century which have destroyed the typical American worker's prosperity no matter what his-or-her race.

It is true that minorities, including women, are not safe in many places in America.

It is also true that whites will be a minority in America by 2050, perhaps much sooner.

It is also true that, in most large cities today, whites are not safe, because whites are a minority in most major cities.

The major cities are where the Democratic Party has its strength, where Hillary Clinton scored most of her election-night victories (with the help of a significant amount of vote-fraud). Donald Trump won victories in almost all the rural areas and suburbs, but also he won crucial victories, which made the difference in the election, in some urban areas which were economically devastated by NAFTA, the free trade agreement signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1993, which resulted in catastrophic loss from these cities of automobile, appliance, machine tool, clothing, and textile manufacturing jobs to other nations.

In these cities, located in the Great Lakes region and in the southeastern US, a large fraction of non-whites saw Clinton (quite rightly) not so much as the champion of their "racial justice" interests--which she portrayed herself as, quite deceptively--but rather they viewed her primarily as an economic destroyer of all races, which she really would have been...and thus in these areas enough minority voters voted for Trump to decide the election and give him the overall nationwide victory.

Violent crime against whites, committed by non-whites, is far more common than violent crime against non-whites, committed by whites. And most blacks (90% or more) who are murdered, are murdered by other blacks. But if you form your opinion solely from the distorted picture of America painted by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the NYT, or NPR, all of which are Democratic Party "propaganda of ethnic identity politics" conduits, you would not perceive this!

With regard to your own country's new trade agreement with China...I advise you to scrutinize it carefully, to make sure it will not result in all your jobs leaving Pakistan, as NAFTA did to the US!

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 12:53 AM
I wish to avoid the untrustworthy, the deluded, and the ignorant. I regard a woman's choice of candidate, as well as of news and opinion sources, as a reliable litmus test.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/20/16 12:26 AM
Finally, an honest woman --oh wait, her account's been deactivated...