DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 06:10 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Sun 07/05/09 06:12 PM

i'd flirt and see what happens.

or i'd write on a piece of paper

DO YOU LIKE ME?

YES NO

(circle one)

and fold it and give it to them. or have my friend give it to them.

yeah.

wait no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wev4QcT47po It works!!!

If I had any interest in a girl, and I thought she might like me, I would be foolish not to ask.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 01:13 PM
Now that I think about it, he's just not my type.

Maybe a FWB, though.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 12:47 PM
My ding-a-ling | Set me free | For Michael Collins, Jeffery and me.

Friends | Wind up | Doing Alright | As the sun still burns away.

All my rowdy friends | Just dance | Out on the Tiles.

I sang Dixie | In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida | With a little help from my friends.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 12:25 PM

football is a hobbie for gay men

We called the players 'lawn fairies' back in school. Short-shorts and fake injuries... no thanks.

What is the football/soccer culture like over there in England? From what I've seen in America, it's an excuse for suburban parents to get together on the weekends and act snobbish. Starbucks coffee, Volvo SUVs, and steaters tied around the waist. Then there are the players with their undeserved sense of superiority.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:59 AM
I think you'd find that baseball is mostly a game of standing still and being ready for the ball to come near you.

Driving a racecar requires more ability, physical and mental, than you would believe.

Nascar is low budget? I hope you're being sarcastic...
http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/15/nascar-valuable-teams-biz-cz_jg_0615nascar.html

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:17 AM
Hell, I would cheat on me... with me.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:41 AM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Sun 07/05/09 08:42 AM
Hmmmm...
1, 2, and 3 are sports.

Number 4 is the name of an organization that governs many different levels of motor SPORTS... you A$$!!! biggrin

Kinda like... Which of these is not a fruit:
Apple
Peach
Grape
Del Monte

How do you define the word 'sport'?

**EDIT**
I see that you do not see any of them as not being a sport. You are asking people to should one to disappear from the face of the earth.

I guess I'd choose boxing to go away.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lKmznjgfQ

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:15 PM

Had a date. Now I don't. It's nice to be home alone.
drinker SOMETIMES,,,,,,OH YEAHHHHHHH....
Peace and quit and YOU can fart w/o saying excuse me,,,lol:banana:

with the webcam open, I still have to excuse myself. Although, a gentleman would try to not release gasses. lol

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:08 PM
Fireworks in one hour. will be watched from my porch with one watching from webcam

Tonights fortune cookie was very fitting for the day: The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.

Happy 4th everyone!!

Mike

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:26 PM

You've got a friend in Pennsylvania

Happy 4th!

:tongue: I remember when that was the State motto!

Yup. On every license plate. I can remember the one on my mom's 1984 Subaru station wagon. what a beast of a machine (talking about the car there).

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:19 PM
If only I could get that bailout that I wanted; I could get that jet I wanted so I could date all over this confounded orb.

Hopefully, there's more than one in 3.5x10^9 for each of us. Perhaps we can get the govenment to assign spouses. We'll just fill out the forms, and they'll do the rest.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:54 PM

flowerforyou I'm seeking a virgin MILFflowerforyou

You want to be Jesus's stepdad?

There are more than 7bil people on earth. Let's say that 3.5bil are of the opposite sex (just for sake of arguement). Just by sheer numbers, you'd have to suspect that there is someone out there with whom you can have a happy life. Then again, there are some serious crackpots who will never get it right. One can only have that those crackpots eventually meet. The good news is that a fair number of said loonies have already shown up here.

Do you know how long it would take to wade through 3.5 billion people? Dating three times a week it would take you roughly 40 or so years with only a million. And of course that isn't taking into account the likelyhood of dating a serial killer...err...well, uh, I'm not talking about me...honestly...damn...

That's why I am so thankful for mutual match.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:40 PM

flowerforyou I'm seeking a virgin MILFflowerforyou

You want to be Jesus's stepdad?

There are more than 7bil people on earth. Let's say that 3.5bil are of the opposite sex (just for sake of arguement). Just by sheer numbers, you'd have to suspect that there is someone out there with whom you can have a happy life. Then again, there are some serious crackpots who will never get it right. One can only have that those crackpots eventually meet. The good news is that a fair number of said loonies have already shown up here.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:27 PM
You've got a friend in Pennsylvania

Happy 4th!

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:24 AM

we saved your *** in Vietnam!

Ummmmmm

No you didnt.

Riiiiight. you just go on thinking that. :laughing:

We wasnt in that war!

You saved our arses in WW2. But you get no credit for saving us in Vietnam.

We're America. We'll take credit for anything we want. tongue2 rofl

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:19 AM
LOL. I suppose I was bit of a B-lister amongst a small group of car guys. Then again, was I 'famous' or was it the car? I don't think I could handle being truly famous.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:42 PM

Ummmmmm

No you didnt.

Riiiiight. you just go on thinking that. :laughing:

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:20 PM

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:15 PM

I'm a keeper....but people keep wanting to keep me in a cage grumble

Well, we wouldn't need the cage if you didn't keep gnawing through the ropes.

Shy guy over here. waving Though I'm going out tonight and hopefully going to force myself into a conversation. I'll surely say something dumb, but I'll just rebound with a few big words. Just need to figure out where to go.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15