Community > Posts By > Octeadro

Octeadro's photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:28 PM
The article is right...it was surprisingly hard to find people to smoke with in Tilburg (near Amsterdam) when I went a few months ago.

If Governor Arnold can light one up, what's the harm in decriminalizing cannabis possession and taxing revenues to help California's budget crisis?

Octeadro's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:13 PM
Although I'm an active member currently, I am troubled by the search engine appearance too.

Do members have rights to keep our profiles confidential to users of the mingle2.com community? Or are we available across the entire world wide web?

Octeadro's photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:52 PM
I could actually use some advice on a screenplay/memoir.

It's about my life with bipolar disorder.

I'm a great guy but I have had some wild delusions and done some insane things.

All the while with subtle charm and wit.

Michael

Octeadro's photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:23 PM
Hi Community,

I was the last to hear about this craigslist killer story and I've still blocked it out. I'm pretty trusting and I want to have faith in my fellow human...or screenname.

Recently a meet-up I was about to have got erased into the archives of text message history. It was disappointing. I got flaked on.

Dude. But I've totally flaked before too.

Anyway, was hoping you all had some affirming stories of hope or links to sites that restore our fellow humanity.

(Sorry dude, no advertising in the forums; Mod Don)
Read the site rules.

Orale pues.

Michael

Octeadro's photo
Tue 04/28/09 11:59 PM
At that wage, brother, go for the on-the-job romance.

Carpe Diem.

Octeadro's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:32 PM
Edited by Octeadro on Sun 04/26/09 02:33 PM
I haven't put effort into my profile, but I'm always looking for new conversations to start.

My aim is octeadro

And thank you guys for the advice you've given me on the community boards.

~Michael

Octeadro's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:02 AM
The cannabis brings out the androgyny in me. Can anyone explain how this happens? Is it just an inhibition relaxation thing?

Octeadro's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:14 PM
I should add to my profile that I'm totally bi.

-Michael

Octeadro's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:27 PM
Hey guys,

The relationship hasn't clicked for a long time and I'm deeply bored.

She loves me to death...and I would find her a soul mate if I had the chance. Just to ease the pain.

Someone suggested mailing her a letter....but I would love some advice.

Thanks All,

Michael