Community > Posts By > BlackRoseLover

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:19 PM
hi!! here have a flowerflowerforyou

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:14 PM
yeah exactly what I said. I work on the west side of downtown live on the eastside vist my grandmother in the south side and frequently visit the north side...so im flexible! lol If you are looking for someone to hang out with let me know!

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:44 PM
:smile: so anyway....

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:41 PM
this entire last page is you and I. Interesting and I am fast gaining post numbers. lol

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:38 PM
apparently I have kicked a sore spot with you...

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:34 PM
cause if I was me I wouldnt just sit back and let people label me...heh Im not a just sit back and let it happen kinda person

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:33 PM

weird.. but your pic shows you laying in bed

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Welcome though!

yeah I was just about to go to bed when I realized I had a new hair cut!! then I was like POW! cute hair cut shot!

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:32 PM
my whole approach works like this see...you get to know me and learn that honesty really is the best policy. If I say it I mean it...thats why Im not afraid to tell you....hey im a nice guy!

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:21 PM
well after acting the part of the quiet nice guy for over 5 years I think professing your niceness is better than sitting back and getting run over by everyone else.

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:13 PM
ok I didnt actually read all of the post before this...i just read the begining. I would like to point out that this saying "Nice guys finish last" was started by the guys that always got the girls that arent looking for nice guys. Girls say that are looking for nice guys, however most arent the ones that nice guys want...remember that the least suspected girl is the girl you usually want.

sorry just alittle tidbit from the archives of Mike "the nice guy"

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:03 PM
That I am ...Im actually quite new as well...obviously. I love energy. And not the hey so thats how the light turns on kind, I mean energy that is a person. Lethargy is not me...unless I've been up for 48 hours and only had about 4 hours of sleep. Anyway Im looking for someone that is full of fun and energy as I am...hit me up!:wink:

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:58 PM
Edited by BlackRoseLover on Tue 04/21/09 12:58 PM
reading at that time of the day on weekdays...is usually a great pasttime. However if you arent the reading type...TV or Movies usually work. Now Weekends thats a different story entirely!

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:56 PM
So...I'm wondering around here dropping smart ass comments every here and there. So why not on the Im new thingamabob...ha

IM NEW!!!

check me out!:wink:

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:55 PM

I sit in a sit in a ring of candles sacrificing "I am Bored" threads.

devil

i would love to sit in a "sit in" ring of candles

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:54 PM

I honestly don't understand this notion of 'bored'.

bored...the melancholic state of a person with nothing to do... :wink:

BlackRoseLover's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:50 PM
Edited by BlackRoseLover on Tue 04/21/09 12:51 PM
crap all you guys live near where I work...LIVIN EAST SIDE!!! lol