Community > Posts By > sweetiepeachie

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:41 PM
Thank you! Xx

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:13 PM

Hello so as the title says.
I'm really shy in all my relationships and I don't know how to initiate to make out because of it. Or to even initiate to go further. It's really embarrassing for me because I don't want them to think I lose interest as my ex girlfriend dumped me for not having sex..
How do I initiate it?

Hiya Sweetie,
Maybe honesty is the best policy?
Simply take your girlfriends hand in yours,
Look her right in the eyes and tell her you would love to be intimate but you would like to take things slow because you feel a little shy? And embarrassed.
Let her know you're VERY interested and maybe because of your shyness you may be giving out the wrong impression.

If the feeling is mutual she is sure to understand and not rush you or dump you?

Good luck Sweetie

smile2 waving

You are so sweet!
I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I've known this is a common factor with my past relation ships, and I personally think so far this is the best advice. I will definitely keep this in mind for when I'm in a relation ship next. flowerforyou
Thank you so much,
You're a lovely person! Xx

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:11 PM

I usually kiss them long and passionately !and just run a hand on down their hip ..pulling them (her )firmly into you

love that sounds perfect actually haha! Maybe if I'm confident one day I'll do that!

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:57 PM
Hello, I just joined! I'm eighteen and a lesbian looking to making friends (if not something more) in canberra or Sydney maybe even Melbourne Australia.
Nice to meet everyone! ^^

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:54 PM
Edited by sweetiepeachie on Thu 06/11/15 05:55 PM

I'm really shy in all my relationships and I don't know how to initiate to make out because of it. Or to even initiate to go further. It's really embarrassing for me because I don't want them to think I lose interest as my ex girlfriend dumped me for not having sex..
How do I initiate it?

think like a man, just reach out and get some...

Oh this is so typical

I think it's rude and sexist towards other men to be honest -- but you always have that one in a crowd I guess...
:

Moe is just being Moe. I can double guarantee he is not really like that....ummm.....at least I don;t think so lolflowerforyou laugh

Omg laugh

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:53 PM

K-pop = an abbreviation of Korean Pop

never head any

Haha sorry should have made that clear, right?

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:49 PM

How do I initiate it?

think like a man, just reach out and get some...

Oh this is so typical

I think it's rude and sexist towards other men to be honest -- but you always have that one in a crowd I guess...

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:48 PM
Thank you sweetie xx I'll keep that in mind

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:11 PM
If so what bands? ^^

sweetiepeachie's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:07 PM
How do I initiate it?