Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 01/05/17 01:39 PM

I am wondering why the question is being asked.

Have all the other options failed? what

Maybe,He wants to beg a woman to him....he may want to know if this is attractive....

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:56 PM
Come on playa-playa show some respect to the elderly woman...::angry:

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:46 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 01/05/17 12:47 PM

Is begging attractiv

Men go down on one knee to beg for marriage..
that can be very attractive.

Is begging to marry by men still fashionable given that marriages hardly last these days?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 12/31/16 08:03 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 12/31/16 08:04 AM
Quite an age Peggy!! Haven't noticed you on the forums for a while.
Ok back the topic: I am watching an English premier league football games right now as I post on new year eve between Chelsea fc v Stock city fc,Manchester United v Middlesbrough fc.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 12/29/16 06:50 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 12/29/16 06:56 AM

?????

I am a living proof of Gods existence --wouldn't be existing without Him.
Consequently, I am a "god" an extension(child) of the Almighty God.
I ain't no bastard:wink:
Hmmm....So many bastards(lost kids who don't know their real father) roaming the earth :cry: :cry: our loving daddy wants all of you home.:cry:

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 12/29/16 06:20 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 12/29/16 06:24 AM

No.

Does Kasinda exists?? Yes.
Then God does exist.
Humans are actually an extension of God Almighty like children are an extension of their parents.
I am actually a "god" and I do exist.:wink: :smile:

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 12/27/16 06:00 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 12/27/16 06:22 PM

Omg. Im nt looking for a relationship. Dnt judge me. I dnt need a spiritual adviser nor want the negativity. Its something someone wants to try n life. I am spiritual and very active in my church family . Only nervous bc I haven't done it before amd it doesn't mean im a lesbian.

Lol...:smile: my dear I hadn't mentioned church or judged you..or called you a lesbian...:wink:
You wanted a matured piece of advice, so
this is my version of it.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 12/27/16 05:33 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 12/27/16 05:38 PM

I never been with a woman but lately been really thinking about it. How do I break the ice or get ready for the experience if i try. Any mature advice ?

It seems from all indications that you are nervous or not sure if same sex relationship its best for you.
If you are not sure and something deep from within you tends to
gently kick against it .....then it is the red flag telling you are headed the wrong way.
Besides,why experiment with your emotions. Be sure its best for you and your kid(s) .How about the positive spiritual influence ,do you think you'll find it in those communities. Look before you leap!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 12/25/16 04:42 AM
Here we are again with same old preelection arguments frustrated

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 12/24/16 09:45 PM

I will steer clear of the 'should be'. As with any holiday, the detailslife celpltion should be up to those doing the celebrating.

For me, however, it was about Santa for my kids when we were all younger. As I have aged and watched the consumerism grow and the humanity decrease and started doing more spiritual interspection,,,it is about Christ the Savior.

Once my child figured out the whole Santa Thing, i started explaining to her the Jesus Christ 'thing',,lol

and she now understands that as the reason for our celebrating Christmas,, although we still do the symbolic gift giving

Well done msharmony for sowing the seed of faith in Christ Jesus in that young life. One more soul for our Lord!!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 12/24/16 09:22 PM

I don't celebrate holidays as religious. I celebrate the death,burial and resurrection every day of my life. Not on days designed ages ago by the Catholic church. I see no evidence Jesus was born even in this month. I don't need a holiday to celebrate what I feel I should every day. I celebrate these as tradition and for the kids

I agree that celebrating Jesus Christ should be an everyday thing as He is our life as Christians(Galatians 2:20)
Ipso facto,we feel him,think Him,talk pray to God in His name,command the devil at His name etc
:thumbsup:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 12/24/16 02:58 PM
Should christmas celebration be about Santa Claus or Christ the Saviour?
What comes to your mind when you think of Christmas??
Your take people.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 12/24/16 02:16 PM
A merry Christmas to everyone!!

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 12/23/16 05:11 PM

I would say ignorance annoys me more than bad spelling .pitchfork bigsmile laugh

We are all ignorant in some way,are we not?? Who knows it all??wink: laugh

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 12/23/16 04:58 PM
I don't think its all doom and gloom for you because you are a single mom. There are a lot of guys out there who will love you and the kid.
You don't need to lower your moral standards because of anyone or dump your kid. That kid is a divine gift,invest ,treasure(him/her).
The right guy will show up.
Remain blessed!!

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 12/23/16 04:40 PM
Not!!!

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 12/02/16 02:08 AM
Hmmmmm......so many sane minds here on M2 who wouldn't fall for so Cheap a hoax:thumbsup:

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 12/01/16 01:52 PM

If I had a chance to actually meet "God" face-to-face and ask "Him/Her/It" any question, here's what I would ask:

"Hey God, if that's what you really are, why have you put me here? Why did you have me born on March 24, 1980, into a life that YOU KNEW I would never be anything? Why have you given me a life in which I serve NO useful purpose, where there exists NO woman for me to mate with, a life in which you knowingly don't create or provide me ANY means with which to obtain them, all while expecting me to be happy-dappy dippy **** every day that I suffer emotionally and DEMANDING that I "worship" you, BLINDLY, and giving me ABSOLUTELY ZERO acknowledgement of EVER hearing ANY prayers I send to you? Why have you made me this broken, very cynical, EXTREMELY BITTER!, mentally disabled, lonely, useless pile of garbage and put me in a world, in a life where no one wants me, no one really loves me and, if killed, would never, ever be missed? Did it not once cross your mind that you might have been making A BIG MISTAKE in putting me here in the first place? Was there not once ANY moment, in all of your all-seeingness, in all of your all-knowingness, where you genuinely and honestly questioned whether putting me in this place at this time was a really good idea? Was there no point at all in ANY of your "creating" where you thought, even if only briefly, even if only once in passing, that doing this would actually result in YOUR CREATION, THAT WHICH YOU GAVE FREE WILL TO, OPENLY REJECTING POSITIVELY EVERYTHING THAT RELIGION HAS TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND FAILED EACH AND EVERY TIME, TO MAKE THAT CREATION BELIEVE IN YOU?! You made me, and I hold you AT LEAST half accountable for my UTTER FAILURE at being what you designed me to be! I blame YOU, GOD, CREATOR OF AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE, for FAILING me and COMPLETELY DESTROYING ANY FAITH I MAY ONCE HAVE HAD IN YOUR ACTIVITIES!! HOW DO YOU PLEAD?!! WHAT HAVE YOU TO SAY FOR THIS?!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DESTROY MY SOUL!! I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN OR LOSE!! I SEEK ANSWERS!"

...Unreasonable? Maybe, but this is how I feel. No words shall be minced. Peace to all this coming Christmas.

Hey God, if that's what you really are, why have you put me here?

We (you) have been put here to share love with the world. To be in existence and not cause harm upon another.

Why did you have me born on March 24, 1980, into a life that YOU KNEW I would never be anything?

Nothing? You have everything, you have life. Need to stop looking at what money may or may not buy you.. with life you have everything, because without life you have absolutely nothing.

Why have you given me a life in which I serve NO useful purpose,

You may serve many purposes of this life that you don't know. How do you know not tha tit was purposeful that you were born on March 24 to effect someone's life in a positive way, maybe relative, aunt, grandma, grandpa, ect.?

:thumbsup:

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:07 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 11/30/16 04:11 PM
The most spectacular astral projection spell I had was in February 12 ,2014 after a 21days fasting and prayer. I looked half my normal size.
At about 1am as I lay sleeping , a lady I knew in person came to my thehouse as a spirit. Levitating through the corridor,she reached the sitting where I lay on a sofa. My eye followed her as she melted through the shut door with the goal of reaching me at the sofa. Suddenly, I(my spirit) left my body(which still lay on the sofa) floated towards her and grabbed her by the arm --melting through one physically shut
door into a room where I threw her out through a physically burglary proof shut window. Then I levitated back to the sitting room and melted into my physical body frame on the sofa.
Her purpose was evil which my spirit man detected and aborted it.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 11/30/16 03:29 PM

Just experienced one last night, like three layers of a dream, but then was it a dream? I went to bed around 11 pm, and I think fell asleep by 11:30. I, in my dream dreamt that I entered my room to go to sleep, and hopped in to bed and fell asleep, but being awake conscious of a dream. I tried to turn the night lamp on but for some reason it wouldn't work. I then realised I couldn't press the switch as my hand goes through it. So I suddenly wake up and jump up in bed. Some force pushed me and I fell on the side of the bed. As I got up, I saw my self sleeping in bed. Next minute I'm back in me, and then finally woke up. Strange one......spock

All such experiences are not normal hence strange.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next