Damn hate to see Madrid win

Are you a Barça fan?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:44 PM
Its a thrashing.... Juventus 1:Madrid 4
Too easy for Madrid.
Zinedine Zidane is a great coach.
Congrats Mikey...
The English premiership sides have great work if they are to match the quality of this Madrid side.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:13 PM
The Juve wall of Jericho is broken....
Ronaldo is so quick feet...

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:11 PM
Well, brilliant Cristiano Ronaldo... What can I say....

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 12:50 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 06/03/17 01:09 PM
Update guys: It's 1:1 at half time.
CR7 and manzukic on scorers sheet.
60' minute.... Spaniard Casemiro just score ...what a cracker of a goal it was... :joy:
But not over yet...

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:11 AM

Finally, the European champions league season comes to an end today with the final game between the eleven times winners Real Madrid FC and two times champions Juventus football clubs of Spain and Italy respectively.
On show at the national stadium Cardiff is the world footballer of the year Portuguese Real Madrid star forward Cristiano Ronaldo and stars like Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos ET all
Juventus parades stars like Argentines international Gonzalo Higuine, Croatian Mario Manzukic, Brazilian Dani Alves,....
It's a whole lot of international mix.
Now tell me soccer(football) lovers on here: who do you think will win it?
What's your prediction?

I think the good lord will decide the outcome :angel:

May he decided it to favour Juve....:joy:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 07:25 AM
Not for the nuns... :joy:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/03/17 07:15 AM
Finally, the European champions league season comes to an end today with the final game between the eleven times winners Real Madrid FC and two times champions Juventus football clubs of Spain and Italy respectively.
On show at the national stadium Cardiff is the world footballer of the year Portuguese Real Madrid star forward Cristiano Ronaldo and stars like Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos ET all
Juventus parades stars like Argentines international Gonzalo Higuine, Croatian Mario Manzukic, Brazilian Dani Alves,....
It's a whole lot of international mix.
Now tell me soccer(football) lovers on here: who do you think will win it?
What's your prediction?

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 06/02/17 03:47 PM

Hi guys and girls I've just joined so having a look around Is it normal to get lots of messages from people abroad?

It's an International site,hence expect
international interests.
However, beware of scammers. Report or block people who want to extort money from you.
Good luck to you.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 06/02/17 03:47 PM

Hi guys and girls I've just joined so having a look around Is it normal to get lots of messages from people abroad?

It's an International site,hence expect
international interests.
However, beware of scammers. Report or block people who want to extort money from you.
Good luck to you.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/01/17 03:39 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 06/01/17 03:49 PM

There are no "Bibilcal proofs" give me one example of proof without quoting the bible itself.

If you seek biblical proof, then we can only find that in the Bible.... Where else?
However ,there are millions around the world whose life experiences validates the position of the Bible.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 05/31/17 02:31 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 05/31/17 03:28 PM
There is definitely an after life.
Besides, the biblical truth which stipulates that man(human) is a tripartite being----having spirit, soul(emotion,will,mind(intellect) and body(physical structure.... 1Thessalonian 5v23) I have another proof of life, after this life .
It is called astral projection or bilocation.
It involves the human spirit,which is our highest self, our core, or our innermost being ----leaving our physical body to another location and afterwards returns into the body.
This is a sure proof that there is an after life.
Please, this is no drug induced hallucination,or some electrical impulses induced by neuron. It is so clear that you can see your physical frame laying down on the bed as the human spirit leaves it and afterwards melts back into the body.
The human spirit is fully conscious and undertakes tasks that the physical body can't.
Examples of activities of the human spirit includes being able to go through walls unhindered, timelessness, it is not bound by physical space ,knowing things before they happen here on earth. The human spirit levitates(form of floating)
I have these experiences everytime I engage in intense spiritual exercises like fasting and prayers.
Further, there are millions Who have these experiences daily. This is way beyond the scope of sciences.
Please folks, there is an after life .
Take steps to discover your real self.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 05/31/17 01:30 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 05/31/17 01:31 PM

I'm so tired today!! Please fire my boss now!!!

sadsadsadsadsad
sadsadsadsadsad

Just be your own boss that way you would had fired him.
I did that four years ago.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 05/31/17 01:16 PM
Beans cake(akara) and bread ---quick fix.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/30/17 10:33 AM
Welcome Ma'am.
Your wealth of life experiences is welcomed at the forum.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/30/17 10:03 AM
It's perfect.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/29/17 03:06 PM
Garri with bitter leaf soup.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/29/17 03:03 PM
The Crucifix

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/29/17 11:30 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 05/29/17 11:30 AM
Offences and forgiveness....at all times between couples.