Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/13/17 07:30 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 11/13/17 07:38 PM

So basically, do whatever your neighbor tells you.
If your culture wants biblical sunday have biblical sunday.
If they want sabbath, have sabbath.

There is a great gulf between being religious and being spiritual- the former follow ancient and mundane man-made or demon inspired rules and regulations(creed) while the later is later is lead by the person of the Holy Spirit of God and his inspired word as interpreted by him.
Importantly, we can only percieve the leading of the Person Holy Spirit through intuition(the teaching from within)-not from external factor such as man made ,scientific or demon inspired culture.
John 4 v23- 24,
'' ....but the hour cometh and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in the truth
V24
''God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Therefore,all true acts of worship must not be mere mental accent but deep inward spiritual reality-only accessed via the intuition.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:34 AM
Welcome leoedano.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:27 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 11/13/17 09:30 AM

Yes I'm newbie and really want to get to know more about things here

Welcome to mingle2 Esquadarose. The forum is best place to be.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/13/17 04:27 AM

some people have a requirement list so long even jesus would have a hard time getting a date .

Lol....so true.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 11/11/17 01:26 PM
Happy birthday to you.
Find peace,love and joy the rest of days on earth!

Somebody say an amen......

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 11/11/17 12:27 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 11/11/17 12:30 PM
Great post Mikey .
The following kinsmen of mine served the british during the WW1 : Late Pa Samuel Urenyere(my uncle),late pa James Ihekwoba,late Pa Stephen Ikeqwe, et al. As a kid I would hear them talk endlessly about their heroics at Burma, Egypt etc during WW1.
Lest we forget.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 11/09/17 12:35 AM
Welcome MissyMays, enjoy your time here.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 11/08/17 10:32 PM
Just be lead by the Holy Ghost-walk in the Spirit christain.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 11/07/17 04:01 PM

We women get tired of them and put them on a diet of desert's, cakes etc.
We know this gives them all sorts of health issues, they die, we have peace. Simple really.pitchfork

Yes, so true, they die,you have your peace. However,few months after you get lonely ,then hit M2 in search of another...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/06/17 01:34 PM

Nothing to rate sadly. Empty profiles = you're not serious.
Moving on..........
:smile: :
On point.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 11/06/17 09:50 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 11/06/17 09:56 AM

why are men not ready to be committed and trust worthy

I think a man (like also a woman) is ready to be committed only in one case - when he (or she) truly wants to spend the rest of the life with you :)) In any other cases nobody's ready to be commited.

You are very correct. If he truely wants to be with you in this life and eternity ,then he would commit.
Simply put, he does not genuinely love you thats why he would not commit.
Many unwise women make themselves cheap toys for instant sexual gratification.
Disadvantaged men too could be at the recieving end at the hands of powerful women.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 11/02/17 04:53 AM
Hi , welcome to mingle

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 11/01/17 10:02 PM
Thanks greeneyes.
The focus is on girls between 5-17yrs because they are an endangered age groups. Terror groups like bokoharam find cheap recruits amongs them and use them as suicide bombers. Reach them with education and stop their radicalization.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 10/29/17 06:49 PM

i am looking for a man that will always make me happy

My dear, happiness is temporal,but joy is permanent. Man may give some happiness when happenstances are positive,not when negative. Only the Holy Ghost can cause joy to flow out of you foreever:permanent fix for unhappiness.
So seek Gods Spirit.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 10/29/17 04:05 PM
Dear tom4uhere, my defination of conscience and what qualifies it as a universal arbitar-to judge right and wrong -and yours are diametrically opposite.
Conscience:
It is that part of the 'human spirit(core)' that functions like a detective and judge in right or wrong situations. Its judgements are direct and independent of the mind and prevailing societal norms.
Therefore, a good conscience is infallible-unless it wouldnt qualify as a universal arbitar.
Further, REASON and knowledge are the functions of the mind as conscience is a function of the human spirit. The mind is developed through learning. However, conscience need not rely on the acquired knowledge to pass judgements of right or wrong. It has inbuilt ability to know right and wrong.
A man of good conscience will do the geographical location not withstanding. To good conscience, wrong is wrong and right is right.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 10/29/17 03:19 AM
The Conscience is the universal arbitar that determines wrong and right. Because the world is getting increasingly perversive good conscience remains the only barometer to measure right or wrong,geography notwithstanding . Moral standards are alarmingly on the downward spiral.
The biblical gospels golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated is key to determining right or wrong behaviours. It is regulated by conscience.
Sadly, the consciences of so many in our world today are seared by(dead) by satan- thats why there is so much wickedness in our today.
Bottomline, a healthy conscience will place the wrong in the wrong and the right in the right .

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 10/29/17 02:33 AM
Happy birthday. Enjoy your day.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 10/28/17 11:08 PM
Welcome. Goodluck.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 10/28/17 11:03 PM
Welcome to mingle2. Like to see those pic.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 10/26/17 08:12 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 10/26/17 08:24 PM

Perhaps you can define what you are hoping to achieve first ...

Education is such a broad topic . Is there something in particular you wish to achieve ..

Rural poor girl ..again this is too broad and can be geographically significant depending on cultural and religious influences .

Any education should have planned goals and objectives .. are you wanting to teach them to read and write as many may lack even basic education ..
It should also be age appropriate .. who is your target population ..

And it should be something that they want to learn .. you would be better asking aid organisations or someone who works with poor rural youth to best determine their need.

How will they have access to your app .. do they have mobiles and free wifi .. you need to consider logistics

If we come up with suggestions for you godsfriend .. do we get a commission too :wink: tongue2 waving

Thanks blondey, the app will help develop reading and writing skills amongs ages 5,10,17

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25