Thanks so much Stuball63

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:09 PM
Its my birthday forum friends

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 10/21/17 10:48 AM

Hai

(Part 3 lol) what

And what is the opinion of the 'country girl who masquerades as city intellectual'....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:08 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 10/19/17 10:13 PM
Granting him access to the sacred hallowed honeycomb inbetween the thighs should not be a bargaining tool or provide a protest opportunity.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 10/19/17 09:29 PM

1 criticize something they are wearing
" what is that on your head?" or " your'e gonna fall with those heels"
chicks dig that sort of thing
2. then move right into body parts..
" how short are you? did your mama skimp on food growing up?"
" is one of your legs shorter than the other?"
3. say something nasty about her family
" your brother is the biggest douche I think I have ever met"
4. when she says what she does for a living ...laugh
5. look at her with disbeleif and disgust and say " you gonna eat all that?"
Great advice...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 10/18/17 08:07 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 10/18/17 08:11 PM

Hi guys, welcome to this site. I'm also new here.

Welcome to the mingle2 family forum-the place of love and joyful interaction. We have our differences though and may disagree several times over. Warm welcome to you.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 10/18/17 07:58 PM
You are welcome to the mingle2 family forum.... Where love reigns....we have our differences though but united by this great platform. Welcome.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 10/18/17 07:17 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 10/18/17 07:18 AM

Football(soccer) not that daft American game 'waits for abuse'

Golf

Love both
American football seems to dangerous to me..... The UEFA champions league trophy might be coming to England this season. English teams have gotten off to a flying start.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:56 AM

My Sport iS Taekwondo :)
Wanna Try ?
:wink: :heart:

I like taekwondo too, but due to my health, i change to tai chi now.
Whats the difference between the two sports. Does it make you a physically strong woman who can bully her man....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 10/14/17 12:23 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 10/14/17 12:30 PM

I just wanna say that both boy and a girl should take care of each others image in a society. If a girl wants to have some fun that doesn't mean she is a slut type girl.. She also wants a proper repo in her life same as boy. If they wanna have fun, have it and close it. Don't make it a taboo
This practise should be discouraged:its a proof of loose moral.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 10/13/17 12:05 PM
I pay great deal of attention to my dreams because I often recieve vital and life saving,money making instructions from them. Sometimes through my dreams God will reveal to me what to invest in. It made real money. Please note that dreams have diffrent sources:GOD,satan,the mind. God might communicate the future,present,past to you through dream. Satan does so with evil dreams. Witches can project into peoples dreams causing harm.Your mind can also conjure up dreams-especially your daily activities. Please note that there is a spiritual dimension to life and dreams are vital gateway to it.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 10/13/17 03:37 AM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 10/13/17 03:33 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Fri 10/13/17 03:36 AM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:
The God of the bible that she is refering to is never an achitect of evil. The devil is. He is a good and loving God(John 3:16) 'for God so loved the the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whosoever believes in him would not perish ,but have everlasting life'

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:06 PM

Why was nz on your mind integrity .. have we won another title laugh laugh tongue2
A gold medal for NZ and you Blondey .....great health post!! I'll practice it. I usually excercise the sphyg muscles. This will be added to the routine....though done all alone.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:35 PM

Without the holy spirit, you can not abstain from sex or romance when you're in same room with someone dear to your heart
You are right. The Holy Spirit helps us maintain sexual purity. It is advisable a couple avoids protracted courtship-if you have found the right person. Just marry.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:20 PM
You are on point.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:11 PM
Lol....

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 10/09/17 05:29 PM
You are pretty..... just noticing you for the first time.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 10/07/17 07:53 AM

t
[qse]

So, you can blow up people, rape, steal have affairs, kill, swear and all the other stuff and you'll still end up in heaven? whoa

Yes. Even if you kill someone you will get to heaven eventually. Are you a war vet? Most likely you killed someone if you are, even unkowingly. Should a war vet go to hell?

Hypocritical! If I protected my country and someone got killed should I go to hell? Should I be mad at the guy who killed one of my platoon buddies? No. I dont think so.

Im Catholic and we all born into sin dude. We all go to heaven, some just get there a bit slower.

Try reading a few books and educate yourself. May I suggest reading about "Old Souls". Your a young soul, and so am I.

I dont care what your faith is. We all eventually get to heaven. Case closed bro!....and who doesnt swear? What are you the Pope? JHC dude!

It was a question dude!
I don't need to read books, I've watched the life of Brian many times, it's given me all I need to know for the real world.
If I wanted to live in fantasy land then maybe I'll start reading!
If people were more concerned with what's happening around them instead of above them then the world would be a better place.

the bible and heaven have a few loop holes,it seems...

The bible will only have loopholes in the eyes of those who don't understand its contents or have willfully refused to believe its contents.

damn... another loophole...so people who uderstand the bible don't see the loopholes?

Jesus Christ's death on the cross(for the sins of the world),resurrection on the third day and ascension is a proof of life after death.
However ,this light can only be accessed through faith that comes through understanding of the bible by a sincere seeker .
My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the central figure of the bible. The gospels of Mathew,Mark,Luke and John , bore historical account of this great Person . The gospel of John talks about his divinity.
Further Jewish historians like Josephus testified about him.

and what part of that gibberish answers my question? what

Oh yes.. ..those who have better understanding of the bible know that there are no loopholes in it. Its called Holy(perfect) scriptures.
Bro....your mind is biased against the bible that's why you see loopholes . I'll encourage you to study the bible with open mind ,I know one these days Gods Spirit will give you understanding.... Lol

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25