Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Thu 03/29/18 05:37 AM
Bill of Rights - the people of united state have rights to having their own gun.drinker

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 05:59 AM
I like to riding the house run as the wind aR~~~~~~~~
the lave message i had send you already reach the white horse as must~~~~~
Ya~~~~~~don't even try to reject my warming heart~~~~~
Ha~~~~~~the flaming soul of mine already spreading from my butt!!~~~~~
dondle beadle is only for sure yell to those whom trying stop my raft.....
YaHa~~~~~~~~one day~~~~you sleep near my stomach and lay your head....on my Arm~~~~

don't doubt about it.....it's 90% cutting off now what you waiting for? let said~~~~~~~where there is nail_cap the farmers shall be so......Heeeeeeee~~~~Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~:banana:

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 05:47 AM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 03/21/18 05:48 AM

Solo travelling is good..... consider u have your gf with u...u can't hook up with others..

no he did......because eulogy rule!~~~~~~noway

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 05:45 AM
hell ya~~~~~~Virginia~~~so sweet......I bet 1 dollar that her sister will return to she soon.......and her husband's next career will be the bishop.....and finally the both sister are marrying each other.........let's roll the Texas again~~~~~Weeeeeezzzzz.......remember to shoot those general goo talk untill they become a dick.....drinker

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 05:15 AM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 03/21/18 05:17 AM

I don't think think Tx will ever change to Blue.

that's for sure......where there Army exist the red goes on.........holping trumpet's mexico wall effect will low down those trooper's burden......and ya'll mates......how you doing......any time brain wana flying then jamming~~~~~~actually I hear that song more sounds like 加门 in chinese~~~then catch my mind to the Kyoto.......~~~hail to the BoB~~~~~~~~laugh

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 07:31 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 03/17/18 07:34 PM

Then ill gona go purple .......drinker
a Chinese Smurf...lol

nooooooppppp......I'm yellow one .......that whom deal with irrational waters.......laugh
there ya go, good guy....can't have those waters running around, being all irrational...I hate that

Ha~~~Got cha~~~~~~~~But those farmars treat these watars as gald......they need mAre irrational watars to do so like uncle joshua~~~~~~and they said~~~~"karma just a bich"~~~~~~ laugh

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 01:54 AM
capital? nar........must be Vatican like~~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 01:53 AM
then what's the corrupt identity indeed?

with the power of civilant..... there shall full of faction in red.....

with the power of citizen...... there shall full of emotion in purple.....

with the power of people......there shall full of mines in blue.....

with the power of of scholars......there shall full of sense in black.....

which power you've choose.....and which power you've gain.....and which power you've support......then let's turn back to the point where we've started~~~~~~~what is "corrupt"indeed~~~~~~~~~~laugh

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 01:44 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 03/17/18 01:45 AM
"we have a government OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people."

"I'm Andrew Ryan........and I yet to ask you a question.....is a man not in title to swept of his ground?.....No....since the man in Washington it belongs to poor....No~~~~~~since the man in Vatican it belongs to god......no since the man in Moscow it belongs to every one......I rejected those access....instead I chose something different....I chose the impossible.....I chose......Utopia~~~~~~~~"

Oh lady.....you must make it through the Moscow........luckly you should think other wise..........XD

Columbia prevail~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 01:32 AM

a Chinese Smurf...lol

nooooooppppp......I'm yellow one .......that whom deal with irrational waters.......laugh

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:30 AM

A long as China is backing lil Kim, nothing will happen... If China gets in on that meeting, the chances seem a lot better... But until it happens, it's just a fluff story, Trump postering to make it look like he tried... Good idea, but I don't see lil Kim backing down,unless NK is hurting from all the embargos, which is what Trump might be thinking... Either way, good job Trump...

it's not about the china's response but the chain of world wide energy shortage......the urban trade world having too much story to tell but no one arn't gona think before did......just like said maybe there are no more anti-slaverism but the eyes on the values both profits belongs to the individual........just like the box of Pandora.....due......whats to remain? drinker

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:25 AM
for the modern socialty establishing......this is their ort.......but who will go first that's another question.......sadly their leader worship to the immoral lore......just as those romans back to bc did so........laugh

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:21 AM
Nar......it also could be cheche or some org so. the trouble remains since 1997..........they're try to tango money believing or not. hell know who the hell was their teachers......but truth had already telling us the facts.......drinker

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:18 AM

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:12 AM
the better teacher for those little nuts.....
RIP

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 11:29 PM
Eeeeeee tha mighty internAtional is cAme Back!~~~~~
Jast like tha Intanet Raights freeA gaAin~~~~~~~
mYa heArt isA beaTinG so hArd tHen~~~~
jAst As thA lAve wIll gOnA sPrEAdiNg eVerY wherA~~~~~aNd sENd!!!!!
yA cAN'T rEfusIng thA hAt of kInd Af gIft....
wIll gOnA sIng thIs pOEm tIll thA END!!!!!!!
mYa lAve?~~~~mYa lAve?~~~~~dId yA sEE HAw lOyAl I AM?~~~~~
wHen thA bIll rISE A gAin~~~~~
tHen oUAR kIDs!!!! wIll tURn intEnAl A GAIN!~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ wIll tHA sAcle~~~~bE uNbROkAN~~~~~~bYA~~~uND bYA~~~~bYA~~~uND~~~bYA~~~~....................

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 11:08 PM
impressive........then that's how those political acts goes.......chikago?smokin

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 04:42 AM
the God create the whole world and turning everything. it's the original time of it self. it's the original first born it self. then after the godess there shall be Alpha and Omega. by the flurish of the time change. the Alpha standing still but nor Omega. and some people define that the alpha is man and the Omega is woman. then.......the sound of heaven like the thunder sliting the sky and say" fault!!!!!!Evils!!!!"
any one here wants to **** with ape or monkey? leave the answer!~~~~~~~~now~~~~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 04:33 AM

can't be done... you're screwed

yea~~~you've started had learn......drinker

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 01:47 AM
Ar~~~mya lave~~~~~ya titza recalling my memorya~~~~~~~
tha night a~~~~~~~I can hold any more Ar~~~~~~
longly feela~~~~~~scwharz my head every day Ar~~~~~
moonshine nar~~~~~~catcha tha eyeza of mya~~~~~~

boozze~~~cAn't stap my thought ar~~~~~~
as tha dikka need some hAt a~~~~