Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 01:34 AM
NOooooooooo~~~~~it is Texas again!!!!~~~~~~NooooOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 01:24 AM

Trump has denied it. Some others deny it. Some say he said it about Haiti only. Some say it was all of Africa.

Same thing IMO. who knows what was really said (unless recorded) any more than Obama.

Trump could have been talking about the corruption there only

then why things like this happen? may be trumpy was notice about Iraqi maybe hes notice about the china, maybe hes notice about the rusia and maybe.......... why people always like to be like this? sigh~~~~~~~~~~it's a sign~~~~~ a significant sign.....people are marvelous~~~~~~~~~and they bet~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 01:18 AM
kind of show like this only suit for politicians......you know what? as one of member whom usually load the mingle2 politics item should do so like this to and enjoin it.....just as the Thomas jefferson said so.....the beoble of the Ameriga have rights to jojo every day and deserve the life fill with joy by their own way.......unless you wana heil to the Washing~TonS.......drinker

no photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:53 AM
it is not the excuse for divorce.....but the truth within current world's true needs that hiding behind the relationship. people always having the far see before they've doing something and do believe that is their true deserve but never think other wise. oh man~~~~~I've seen this kind of fact too much......so just treat your self as normal.....and yea every thing is normal~~~~since the financial rule~~~~~~~why? hell know why....but there are one thing i can considering is.....people like to Mow also roll....then roll what? for the 大 or 小?

drinker

no photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:39 AM
then do we knowing each other in the true world then? how the hell we suppose chip chat about the political issues here so public? what had happen? and we all still alive.....but how about those people not do so like us? you dudes should think about this question seriously.......and also the besides......there are many people regist on this website everyday....who knows their purpose? and what kind of real person he or she like in the real world? even tho every one have rights to share his or her point and thinks here but not all the people are the same in this world just as the hitler will also can never say "sorry" to those jews back to 1944....yea do we have the same opinion then? you get that true goal then won't be goal......
and good news every one try this morning candy roll today https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/victim-said-black-woman-threw-acid-face-confessed-truth-180437090.html

don't hooya with me so......this time is a female............drinker

no photo
Fri 01/05/18 04:38 AM
merry christmas few days delay.....and confuses ~~~~~drinker

no photo
Fri 01/05/18 04:36 AM
then any things concern in your mind then? pals?......what is loyal truly meaning about? what had happen back to these years......and what had lost? the fate of prometheus had and will never change.....if some one even words can't give then what kind of thing they can offer? what had happen then? why those people had success? without forcing ? will you believe or not? but on the another hand what had happen? why trump against the mass media's will? drinker

no photo
Fri 01/05/18 04:23 AM
it looks like people like me have nothing to sell in the market....damn~~~~
then the first international business of mine will be selling words....drinker

no photo
Mon 12/04/17 02:44 AM

Two old twin sisters reach their 100th birthday
The local newspaper photographer goes to the nursing home were they stay to grap a photo for the local newspaper.

He asked the old twins to sit on the sofa
One being hard of hearing asks her sister ‘what did he say’
HE WANTS US TO SIT ON THE SOFA she shouts to her almost deaf sister

The photographer then asks them to sit closer
Again the almost deaf one asks what he said
HE WANTS US TO SIT CLOSER the other one shouts

The photographer asks them to stay still while he focuses his camera
Again the deaf one asks what he said
HE’S GOING TO FOCUS she replies

OMG The deaf one shouts CAN I GO FIRST

don't tell me they're living at the springfield~~~~don't~~~drinker

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 06:09 AM
ya heart~~~~red like tha mar~~~~~whicha will nevar stap shaking my MineA~~~~
One day~~~ill gona tango within~~~~one day you'll having my butt~~~~~

tha time~~~~~~~can nevar reject my offar~~~~~so do your eyar~~~~~will finally catch by my lipa~~~~~~

dAn't doubt abaut tha judge tha sun sending to ya~~~~
dAn't canfuse abaut that poems I've writting to ya~~~~

just as thosa bulla running on tha field of texa~~~~~~
because you'll nevar know how hat my lave as thosa redneck's feathar~~~~~~

Ya~~~~~~~My Gad!~~~~~
Ha~~~~~~My Lave~~~~~

will gona take same moonshine with ya and hoodup~~~
Evan ya fathar carrying tha S&W 500 in hand with ya!~~~~~~

And ya can't reject this Warming duCK!!!!!!!!
Then Ya.ll~~~~~~~~
drinker

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 05:56 AM
rocket man got tha rocket plan~~~~ rocket plan will make those moorbie hangg~~~~no doubt to it~~~~~one day the uncle Sam will making a deal with the KimJon Un for the raw trade cutting off........hey people~~~~we are starting setting feet in the age of mighty Atom now~~~~hail to the UN~~~~~~~~
"don't even try to barking the moon some day!~~~~~ it belong to me!!!!!~~~~~"drinker

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 05:49 AM

hell know what trumpy thinking about....since he congress the Obama care policy......there must policy proof to improving such kind of "thing" but trumpy had resist it.....Bah~~~~~the federal preveil!~~~~smokin
resistance is futile...borg 101

nar~~~~~lill wayn yo~~~~young money~~~~~~we need some discussion with that trumpy~~~~~~and I'm so sexy~~~~~........dolby keth~~~~go dial jim raynor~~~~~he need tosh real badly~~~~drinker

no photo
Fri 12/01/17 07:26 PM
Ar~~~~mighty lore~~~~I have a vision of massive redneck will do so again in the future~~~~~~~save us~~~~~~save us all~~~~~Ar~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Fri 12/01/17 07:22 PM
hell know what trumpy thinking about....since he congress the Obama care policy......there must policy proof to improving such kind of "thing" but trumpy had resist it.....Bah~~~~~the federal preveil!~~~~smokin

no photo
Tue 11/21/17 10:12 PM

well jay i HOPE you can love your mother or your brother with out sex

yo buddy you'd best.....drinker

no photo
Tue 11/21/17 10:11 PM

well jay i HOPE you can love your mother or your brother with out sex

yo buddy you'd best.....drinker

no photo
Tue 11/21/17 10:10 PM
you'd better try something about the political or jojo here......don't doubt about it......mingle2 is for official purpose but out of options for marriage or dating some one......get use to it.....and have fun....another lala man from asia.drinker

no photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:39 PM
Hi~~t mein furler!~~~~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:00 AM
Ya ayeza~~~~shine like ka diaman!!!!!! Ya Mindza~~~~~drilling me araunda~~~~~
tha heartza~~~~~neva stap beata!~~~~~~Ya badya~~~~~Fly by tha feathar!~~~~~~
Ya tha Angal~~~~Who will be my savar!!!!!!Then tha tima!!!~~~~~will ever Slow for Usa~~~~~~~~
It'sa nat abaut tha questian of tha distant A~~~~~~ one Dayn!~~~~~I'll Hang Ya like ka BaBia!~~~~~~~~
My Lave!~~~~~~OOOOO~~~~My Lave!!!!!!Evan Tha Mantain Crushia~~~Evan Tha Claud~~Nevar fly bya!~~~~~Tha flama within My heart a!~~~~~will Nevar Stap BeatanA~~~~~~

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 06:46 AM
don't take a piece of that thing......or I'll take a pic of you......

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25