Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 03:04 AM
don't making the scar of commonwealth more deep......like a dishonor shadow never leave them along.....and that's another fault of nazi......i've dreaming about the rapture for days. but now what have bring to the truth it self by the "socialty" ? nothing.....and all the things. due to the fear both holps....whom will finally breaking down the clouds? the political power comes from the people but people it self is complicate indeed as only the god can explain. then whom was the one touching that "button" first?......get use to it....dude.....get use to it.....maybe what those giver had done worth nothing but atleast the source of flame may change something someday.do not jugde things so soon as it dosn't happening - ancient japan samurai oath. because those long gone dark storys the recircling human history already told......
have a nice day......drinker

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 01:06 AM

Well not my ex wives, but someone's ex-wives. Seriously?? We're still attacking Trump??? OK, whatever turns you on.

drinker

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 01:06 AM
if the presidencial officer can't handle the rights of nuclear weapon.....then who will? by the obama's national wild immigration policy causes....thank god...........the whole world's civiliance did believing they all the citizen of USA.......and yes.....i'm so sure there must be some trouble about his daughter's bussiness.....then that's the main aim of those self call the "medias"..........it's not funny dude......mostly what you had publiced is all about the USA political issuing event.....nothing special......you should turn your eyes on those veterants.soldiers.latest esteblising mideast goverment officers and the civliance.....what had bring to the people of north-america both south and the mid-east and so on.....is not kinds of social chip-chat.....still remember those milliants turn madness and suicide or murdering those social mouthia? still remember those millitants whom were being murdering by those independence "family" dudes? still remeber those globle wide crims? still remmeber those thugs calling war just a game? still remmember those huge debate's sum and the bad loans?.................trumpy just a normal people and company leader whom had leading about 2000 civiliance survival form the trunami of financial both military conflic back these 20 years before he become the president of USA. he is not the god but man.......so the obama in same.....then whom will take up such kind of burden? will you? look to his hair.....he is not younger any more......and the latest new showing that he only can sleeping about 4 hour per day after he starting to work as a president should done with.......then whom will burden his burdens? will you? what kind of job the USA goverment starting to hiring?.....think other wise........think

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 05:31 PM

So there is a story on the news in the past few days about a "mentally ill" man who gets on a bus and then proceeds to cut a guys head off and then starts to cannibalize him
the dude should be locked away without a key.....right?
but what does Canada authorities do??
They free the man to be out in public, unsupervised, just 9 years later.
Would you want someone like that living in your neighborhood??

I dont want to go against the rules and post the link to the story, but you can read it by searching this headline
"Man Who Beheaded, Cannibalized Greyhound Bus Passenger Granted Freedom"

what do you think about something like this happening??
What if the person moved in next door to you?

this man might got pschological illness back to the time he did such canibal crim acivities.....but....only 9 years being jailed....this must be some kind of joke.....because if he did having some kind of pscho illness causes.....they shouldn't treating this man like this......seriours.....huh

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 05:19 PM
dude.....don't doubt about this question......most woman in china is the president in family......just as my mom did so......how about you?drinker

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 10:39 PM
drinker

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 10:31 PM
eletricity is kind of energy form.....and the kinds of energy contains eletricity.....eletricity's power is comes from the electron just as the heat source power is comes from the fuction of the atomic's electronical field and phantom change of the press of proton.....because the scientist belive that the basical energy source contains Alqha Beta Gamma three forms of the particle power source......and thats where the three kinds of energy form <the heat the light-shine the E-ampere(eletronical charge)> comes from.......but there is oone exeptional energy source beside.....the magnetism.....and this kind of energy form only functioning on the metals precisly......and only functioning more directly to all the material by mass effect....and we call it the gravity.....think

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 10:13 PM

its not nice to hate the mentally/emotionally ill,,,

seriously, I wouldn't hate a person with MPD, they just live in a different reality and I feel should be handled with caution and a bit of distance

you know what? i'd like to taking a cup of coffe and peanuts as the eruopsaxi the old aunty.....see? she's not on the forum now.....why? she needs the good resting raly badly.......and that's i'm for sure......
lord divide.......learn!~~~~~~~before you try to chat about it~~~~~~~
damn......i'm a man still single.....but since i'm login mingle2 i'm more feels like some kind of rest home volunteer......althrough i'm searching for love here.....Ah~~~~~Bar~~~~~ heil to the mingle2...........like biting some sore of cookies remains for month~~~~~~~~drinks

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 06:55 AM

Why not just annex everything North of Panama? Remove all borders and open the entire land mass to everyone? For that matter, why stop at Panama? One nation from the North Pole to the tip of Chile.

The United States already believes everyone should be free. Already thinks that other countries are self-destructive and oppressive to their people.

Just think about how much wealth is to be had. Jobs, there will be so many jobs to build infrastructure and mega-projects that everyone would get a piece of the pie.

Imagine huge transportation corridors, universities and communication networks. Great seaports and spaceports could be built. Whole new mega-cities would rise up.

One language, one currency, one religion and one culture. Why build a wall at all? Why even have locks on your doors?

Countries, nations and cultures have borders because it is a known fact that humans don't play well together. There are borders established because we need a defining line to keep our ideals separate. It keeps our world orderly.

What if the American Indians had constructed and fortified a wall centuries ago? Look what happened to their land, their heritage and their traditions. Will the Southern Americans set the US citizens to 'reservations' in our future?

Borders need to be defended to isolate the values of the citizens of that nation against threats from other nations. It is not limited to armed aggression. Threats to a nation can be as subtle as an idea or a tradition. Other nations around the world meet border issues with deadly force.
The USA meets border issues with "Aw gee fellows, you can't be in our country unless you ask us for permission, here, we will send you back home, okay? Please don't do it again."
Then we have a problem with putting up a wall to keep them out. "Well, we can't just shoot them, can we?" Other countries do...

I say Build A Wall. But build a wall that is so massive and complete that it becomes a mega-project that puts our citizens to work for decades.

United States National Border Security Project

A 150-250 year federally subsidized concentrated mega-project to secure the continental United States land borders.

1. Erect a ten meter chain-link fence with privacy slats and razor wire along the actual land border of the nation at the Mexican and Canadian borders. (Including Alaska land borders)
2. Establish and define a 500 meter inner perimeter "Empty Zone" along the border fence.
- Erect antipersonnel stations at 500 meter intervals
- Install seismic sensors with an over-lapping range and high sensitivity
- Post signs warning that lethal suppression will be used
- Rotate defense personnel by position, shift and duration to alleviate complacency.
3. At the inner edge of the inner perimeter, dig a 150 meter deep construction footing 1 KM wide and the length of the border.
4. Sink steel rods into the base of the footing an additional 30 meters.
5. Pour a concrete base inside the footer to establish the base of the containment wall.
6. Erect a concrete subterranean wall in 150 meter sections secured laterally with steel rods extending 30 meters at various angles towards the perimeter fence.
7. Construct utility corridors along the inner edge of the foundation wall.
8. Construct high speed electric or mag-lev transportation corridors at the base of the footer.
9. Construct waste transportation facilities to move generated waste to recycling terminals for transport to the National Recycling Center.
10. Construct warehousing units in the remaining area within the footer that can be divided into maintenance shops, storage units or open for future use.

The Border Wall

The Border Wall will not be a wall as much as it will be a series of large buildings and constructs that will act as a wall.

1. Buildings will be erected along the extent of the footer no less than 250 meters in height and a full 1 KM in width.
2. Access openings with gates and security measures will be built into the construct at key places along the border.
3. The border perimeter side of the buildings will be reinforced and of sufficient thickness to avert breaching.
4. The border perimeter side of each building's roof will be manned and protected by manual and automatic defensive weapons.
5. A network of night vision sensors, movement sensors and high intensity spot and flood lights will be placed to saturate the entire "Empty Zone" of the perimeter.

The Border Facility

1. The entire operation is headed by the Dept. of Homeland Security.
2. Funding will be from National, State and Local allotments. Facilities and spaces can be rented out to entities for commercial endeavors.
3. Isolated sections of the facilities can be constructed as prison facilities and will be partially funded by the Nation, State and Local prison funds.
4. Warehousing and Product Distribution facilities can be commercially leased and contribute to the project's funding.
5. There will be a strip of solar panels, a strip of green houses and community gardens extending the entire perimeter of the facility's roof.

Example of Possible Facility Entities

1. INS and Home Land Security Offices including Immigration processing, education and temporary housing units.
2. National and State Prison Facilities including trade development and education facilities, confinement, work centers and paroling offices.
3. Commercial Manufacturing and Warehousing Facilities.
4. Research Laboratories and Testing Facilities.
5. Universities and Trade Schools.
6. Electronic Data Back-up Storage Facilities
7. Consumer-Based Small Business Facilities.
8. Business Offices
9. Medical Facilities
10. Police and Military Training Facilities

Initial and Sustained Impact

Initially there will be a need for workers to erect the fence and "Empty Perimeter" areas. Generating jobs in all facets of construction and management. There will be Public Domain issues with local residents that will need to be worked out requiring dedication of the Dept. of Justice. A large expenditure of initial funding will be needed to secure the land and obtain the various permits. State and Local laws may need to be amended, rescinded or created. The temporary policing force will need manned and managed. Support for the equipment and personnel will generate new businesses and establish communities with housing, restaurants, hospitals and various community entities.

The next phase of the project will be the creation of the 'Footer' and establishment of the subterranean components of the Wall Facility. There will be a need for lots of earth-moving equipment, concrete and utility conduits. Not only will the construction crews and its management be employed for decades, all the related requirements will need workers as well. The support communities that were created during the initial phase will grow accordingly. There will be research and modifications in techniques as our technology advances. The support facilities built into the 'Footer' will be used as sections are completed. The depth and width of the 'Footer' will reveal and prevent tunneling efforts. The shear number of people all focused on the border will eliminate and prevent coyote operations. The Wall Facility will be effective at this point.

The Wall Phase will be the most intense part of the project. Not only will it require manufacturing and construction jobs there will be a need to modify techniques and materials as the project progresses. There will be a need to create an effective barrier on the Border-Side and aesthetic effective community conducive facility on the Nation-Side. There will be research and development of new technology, changes in methods and changes in social patterns. I imagine a great Border Highway leading to even more communities.

All during these construction phases everyday people and their families will be employed and sustained all across the nation. The effect will trickle down to each and every member of our nation. Our people will unite under a common goal. We will learn from our set-backs and our successes will inspire national pride. By the time we complete the construction phases our nation will be ready to fully implement the facility's potential. Job functions will change, education and training will generate a new national trade. As the construction elements begin to fade, new construction mega-projects will be initiated.

LOL laugh

dude.....the america indians are following the guide of morther nature......so that's why they can did so centries before......but wildness..it is because the rule of family.....but what dose the great immigrators belive and their faith? so that's another circle with 9.....yea....the ninth circle.......because by the details of humanoid history....it never stoping by every 100 years about.....it is about the physical of human both what happen where they were living.....like a wheel of flame.....it brings the holps both dooms......you should go asking the bishop about this.....to me.....i'm just another man whom lost for a long time........drinker

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 12:14 AM

why people 'hate' any stranger eludes me

Charles Manson is a stranger, and I hate him. Same with that weasel who raped that girl on the California campus and got away with it. I hate him too.

no...they didn't...........drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 06:24 PM

EyeAmYourHost39,

"1Sit & have a cup of my hot tea with a slice of Controversy Part 9"

Okay, here we go , America I think the ideal of him wanted to deal with illegal immigration, Trump has this ideal" I want to build a wall at the Mexican border, now here's the kicker, he wants Mexico to fund it....." What a bunch of bull!, you mean to tell me you want the people who more likely be targeted to this ideal & you want the same folks in there government to pay for it....lol come, on let's be realistic about this, that's your ideal, you find the funding, and you know he have a trick up his sleeve, if Mexico doesn't us working class folks will. We always have to pay for S%^& we never ask for. I think it's a stop & frisk on a higher scale. Mexicans aren't the only immigrants that come here illegally. What are you going do wall the whole country. If you keep Latinas out then you have to do my fellow Europeans, Caribbeans, South Americans, Africans % many more!

" I want to build a wall at the Mexican border, now here's the kicker, he wants Mexico to fund it....." it's not a real wall but <wall> kind of immigration policy corporation to avoid whom try to been to USA for pravite purpose but the passport unsigned also due to the illegal immigration sistituations.... trump with no cold blood....he know there're many sourthern USA citizen are the folks of mexicians.....so that's why the USA goverment need the mexico goverment to funding so.....for the better future of southern bordern civiliance life.....they were started associating bussiness for years.....you don't need to worry about it dude.....just taking easy......drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 04:48 AM

I tend to say that saying, more as a ploy toward those that consistently complain about political policies or laws.

Somewhat silly, but more as just a way to shut them up about their complaints.

dude.......you know those **** indeed......surrounding you by meanlessness but hero like whom make it......if causes some mass social protest...........then Bang!~~~~~you knew it.........yes.....the fountain of youth.....but realy knucle drive in some time.............even the frost gum's USA crossing runnig was better more then 99 times....... drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 12:28 AM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 02/06/17 12:28 AM
don't tell me a science fan or scholar will dare not watch the firms like <the thing> <alien> <dead space> <dream catcher>...........drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 12:19 AM
if they do come to the earth.......they're for the diplomancy......because any kind of out space forces are weakness to against current earth like planet.....but donsn't means no chance......unless they're not the normal creatures......but "the thing" like......drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 12:15 AM

First of all how can you say something is 100% true when NOBODY knows what "things" are? It could be anything, fish tacos, ballet, sour milk, mustard stains. Even if it was one of these ridiculous things you, and more pointedly Trump do not have a fundamental understanding of what PTSD is. If he did he wouldn't say this or anything equally as dumb as this was. This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he's full of hot air -on this particular subject- because everything else he says proves it for whatever topic he's word puking about.
And before you say, 'oh well... he has-------' he has said the following
Our military is decimated-- untrue

Its a disaster-- we have born the brunt of politicized military action where diplomacy would have been 5 times more effective, and though the number of units has been cut, under sequestration the budget has increased steadily. What is a disaster is the perpetual lie that keeps getting re inflated and rolled out, so the disaster lies in what orders our forces to what ends. What ends? I guarandamntee he has no idea.

What our vets are going through (insert trumpism of choice here) -- is idiots like him that think they know what we go through for you and everybody in America that then turn around and talk about us behind our backs and call us (mentally unstable would be the closest accurate terms for this, I don't even know what to call it, it damn sure isn't a sentence or a complete thought)

What about our vets-- I don't know. Is this a question or a statement?

I've raised-- other people's money and taken the credit for himself just like the non Trump Foundation, I wonder if he broke any laws during that publicity stunt, since he clearly doesn't understand that YOU CAN'T BUY STUFF FOR YOURSELF YOUR PROPERTIES OR YOUR BUSINESSES WITH FOUNDATION FUNDS. Seems like he got the business mixed up with the foundation since he lost $916M in business and illegally collected other people's money then spent it on 5#!+ for himself.

So he has mentioned here and there, he doesn't know the VA, he doesn't know war, he doesn't know combat, he doesn't have the slightest bit of understanding of PTSD or what effects it has on veterans vs civilians who have it or how to even address it. Btw, any of the 4 things listed above can trigger PTSD. Trump won't even go to Chicago but he flaps his gums claiming he has the answer to all the problems there. He can't tell the skirmishes and battles in drug wars from an infiltrated protest that provocateurs turn into a riot.

He doesn't even know who was dancing on 9/11 mere miles from where he lives and 'works'. If he subscribes to CREDIBLE theories of conspiratorial nature he's just as bad as W, because what he said 1 is a flat out lie that never took place where he said (during a primary debate with a former governor of NJ, an important qualifier) and he misidentified the people who were dancing and high fiving. That day is arguably one of the most memorable events in American history, there is an official (not the same as true) version that is extremely detailed and someone who would have had a front row seat should know what those details are. They should snap out and flow naturally because anyone who actually witnessed it would be permanently scarred but also know things that average Americans or anyone for that matter wouldn't commonly know.
When he was bashing Jeb (which is the only positive thing he has ever done) he made out like he knew something and was going to reveal in primetime on National tv during a primary debate or soon after but he never did because he didn't have anything. A person that rich, influential, and positioned as he supposedly was could NAME NAMES, MAKE CONNECTIONS AND OUT CONSPIRATORS POINT OUT RELEVANT FACTS THAT AREN'T COMMON KNOWLEDGE. He can't do that. He had his stage, his spotlight, his microphone, and he was standing right next to Jeb, HE COULD HAVE ENDED ANY FURTHER DEBATE RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND BEEN A NATIONAL HERO THAT WOULD HAVE WENT DOWN IN HISTORY. Why didn't he do it? He can't. There is a very good reason why he can't do that. Well, he could, but he will never do that. That is ABSOLUTE 100% truth. He won't tell the truth, because he doesn't have anything. If he talks about it at all he HAS TO LIE, and there's a reason for that too. He's got secret service protection now, he should tell us what he knows, but HE WON'T. Physically there is nothing holding him back, but THERE IS A LOT KEEPING HIM QUIET ABOUT THIS, and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it.

Still, saying that the above direct quote is taken out of context is his defense for everything stupid he says when there's no one around him to deflect to. Every stance or tenant of his campaign has been reversed or he has taken the shovel loads of steaming dung the establishment has provided for him. He is the quintessential libtard who may actually be retarded, but has still infiltrated the formerly republican party. Not everyone knows that Hillary and Kaine are republicans, they are better at hiding it than trump is. It's difficult to hide what you are when you can't keep your lies in line. Knowing which party you are and what that means is also a big part of it.

I myself have PTSD, what's exactly the big deal? Trump has done more for our military in his first couple weeks in office then Obama did in 8 years.

he is not point at the trump.....

no photo
Sat 02/04/17 08:06 PM

fascism to me is an old ideology philosophy governing over the people not similar to meritocracy it just so happens to be an older to have a regime to suppress the vast majority maybe modern day fascism is more so the same in a lot of senses yada yada it can be about suppressing the masses making people live in fear too afraid to express themselves also that vast amounts of wealth is the only entitlement to their opinions it proves nothing I see it as bigger business has the authority over the people that make it possible I amm all up for free trade and capitalism it's just how things are now you just have to adapt and not let yourself become a target 3rd parties on social media comments on a major news outlet to really just need to know what we have and why we have these things we use on a daily if you don't know now you will never know and may not need to know..gasp

the sanit it self is born in nature not to create that's nazi's fault....

no photo
Sat 02/04/17 07:58 PM

First of all how can you say something is 100% true when NOBODY knows what "things" are? It could be anything, fish tacos, ballet, sour milk, mustard stains. Even if it was one of these ridiculous things you, and more pointedly Trump do not have a fundamental understanding of what PTSD is. If he did he wouldn't say this or anything equally as dumb as this was. This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he's full of hot air -on this particular subject- because everything else he says proves it for whatever topic he's word puking about.
And before you say, 'oh well... he has-------' he has said the following
Our military is decimated-- untrue

Its a disaster-- we have born the brunt of politicized military action where diplomacy would have been 5 times more effective, and though the number of units has been cut, under sequestration the budget has increased steadily. What is a disaster is the perpetual lie that keeps getting re inflated and rolled out, so the disaster lies in what orders our forces to what ends. What ends? I guarandamntee he has no idea.

What our vets are going through (insert trumpism of choice here) -- is idiots like him that think they know what we go through for you and everybody in America that then turn around and talk about us behind our backs and call us (mentally unstable would be the closest accurate terms for this, I don't even know what to call it, it damn sure isn't a sentence or a complete thought)

What about our vets-- I don't know. Is this a question or a statement?

I've raised-- other people's money and taken the credit for himself just like the non Trump Foundation, I wonder if he broke any laws during that publicity stunt, since he clearly doesn't understand that YOU CAN'T BUY STUFF FOR YOURSELF YOUR PROPERTIES OR YOUR BUSINESSES WITH FOUNDATION FUNDS. Seems like he got the business mixed up with the foundation since he lost $916M in business and illegally collected other people's money then spent it on 5#!+ for himself.

So he has mentioned here and there, he doesn't know the VA, he doesn't know war, he doesn't know combat, he doesn't have the slightest bit of understanding of PTSD or what effects it has on veterans vs civilians who have it or how to even address it. Btw, any of the 4 things listed above can trigger PTSD. Trump won't even go to Chicago but he flaps his gums claiming he has the answer to all the problems there. He can't tell the skirmishes and battles in drug wars from an infiltrated protest that provocateurs turn into a riot.

He doesn't even know who was dancing on 9/11 mere miles from where he lives and 'works'. If he subscribes to CREDIBLE theories of conspiratorial nature he's just as bad as W, because what he said 1 is a flat out lie that never took place where he said (during a primary debate with a former governor of NJ, an important qualifier) and he misidentified the people who were dancing and high fiving. That day is arguably one of the most memorable events in American history, there is an official (not the same as true) version that is extremely detailed and someone who would have had a front row seat should know what those details are. They should snap out and flow naturally because anyone who actually witnessed it would be permanently scarred but also know things that average Americans or anyone for that matter wouldn't commonly know.
When he was bashing Jeb (which is the only positive thing he has ever done) he made out like he knew something and was going to reveal in primetime on National tv during a primary debate or soon after but he never did because he didn't have anything. A person that rich, influential, and positioned as he supposedly was could NAME NAMES, MAKE CONNECTIONS AND OUT CONSPIRATORS POINT OUT RELEVANT FACTS THAT AREN'T COMMON KNOWLEDGE. He can't do that. He had his stage, his spotlight, his microphone, and he was standing right next to Jeb, HE COULD HAVE ENDED ANY FURTHER DEBATE RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND BEEN A NATIONAL HERO THAT WOULD HAVE WENT DOWN IN HISTORY. Why didn't he do it? He can't. There is a very good reason why he can't do that. Well, he could, but he will never do that. That is ABSOLUTE 100% truth. He won't tell the truth, because he doesn't have anything. If he talks about it at all he HAS TO LIE, and there's a reason for that too. He's got secret service protection now, he should tell us what he knows, but HE WON'T. Physically there is nothing holding him back, but THERE IS A LOT KEEPING HIM QUIET ABOUT THIS, and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it.

Still, saying that the above direct quote is taken out of context is his defense for everything stupid he says when there's no one around him to deflect to. Every stance or tenant of his campaign has been reversed or he has taken the shovel loads of steaming dung the establishment has provided for him. He is the quintessential libtard who may actually be retarded, but has still infiltrated the formerly republican party. Not everyone knows that Hillary and Kaine are republicans, they are better at hiding it than trump is. It's difficult to hide what you are when you can't keep your lies in line. Knowing which party you are and what that means is also a big part of it.

go for cups of wine in the bar will surly good for your request.....dude.....to the old one.....just treat him as some one whom need some communicating to viva his life......and then you knew what kind of bussiness is it behide......neither angel eye or tuco....... he've define as blowdy not the blondy....... you've reminding me of those woodies.....seriously......there is must be reasons why he so "tough" right? you know what's the different between a nut and a stabie? nothings......but god..... have a nice day......

no photo
Sat 02/04/17 07:39 PM
Yummi~~~~milidary sague~~~~~rofl

no photo
Thu 02/02/17 10:39 PM
this news means there still people having no job.......so what kind of fact brings by the illegal immigration to the USA? also why the goverment now rejecting accepting more muslin immigrating to the USA? it's kind of selfish blood deep within those whom want to ride the trunami wave of populations......I bet $1 that USA's current total poplulation of civiliance must be more then five hundred milloins......drinker

no photo
Thu 02/02/17 03:15 AM
the motion of hatre is hide in the animal's original activities. especialy like ape whitch have no language to communicating each others.......drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25