Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 02:29 AM
The trumpet wall preveil!!!!~~~~~~~rofl

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:23 AM

it always comes out as gibberish underboss. translator has been dropped one too many timesslaphead

translator system realm down~~~Sooooory~~~~~~plz using humanoid bio-communication sytem reanalyzine the comments~~~~~and do it after a Beee~~~~~then Beeee laugh

Nailcap, here is a suggestion;

Perhaps you could write your reply in your native language first?
Then put a space and enter the translated version.
That way, the people that can read your native language can translate too.
If the translation you entered doesn't quite convey your meaning, people that can read your native language can convey the meaning to us.
That way what you say will have greater meaning and there will be less confusion.
yes~~~what a pity~~~~~~~~laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:22 AM
No 鸡巴 is a realy bad dude~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:13 AM
WTH is espresso?laugh schwatz~~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:11 AM
even tho~~~~~noway

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:11 AM
Oooooo.....translator program work again?drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:03 AM
may the church be with you...... and blessing those whom lost in 2010-2018 of globle massive slavery criminal activities~~~~~~~~~ GOD BLESSING USA GOD BLESSING US!!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:52 AM
KimJonUn is a good commora~~~~~~more or less~~~he do known the truth~~~~~

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:51 AM
Oooooooo then translation relam up again.....and sounds like this "thanks for using ore translation system version 250~~~~~~~untill next time HEEEEEEeeeeHAAAAA~~~~~~"

Buy me trunk of beef!!!!!!! Mr.PUTIN~~~~~~Trumpet~~~~~~Obama~~~~and Bush~~~~~~~~~laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:43 AM

Tell them who we are soldiers!!!!!!!!drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:42 AM

Still a bit hazzy friend. But I picked up the martial arts references. I don’t think Shotunate have good odds in a reolution against tanks and missles though. I don’t believe anyone here is calling for revolution.

Ooooooo~~~~then I'm the son of the Omar Mouammer al Gaddafi....and you the doughter of that general whom yet been kill libya~~~~~~and try to pursuade me help with your money transfering and ill gona taking about 13% of total sum.......nice try~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:26 AM

it always comes out as gibberish underboss. translator has been dropped one too many timesslaphead

translator system realm down~~~Sooooory~~~~~~plz using humanoid bio-communication sytem reanalyzine the comments~~~~~and do it after a Beee~~~~~then Beeee laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:23 AM
Ya lave~~~~~~Ha like tha Sun A~~~~
Tha do realy Dry mya lipa!!!!!
tha EmotiAn af tha BraiNA~~~~~
Are dodally will gUm oUt lIke thA mEGA mA A~~~~
thAs wHY I gUm nAt hAlDing mYa lAve do yA!!!!!~~~~A~~~~~
rEmANber tHA AURTH We've bEnn Make A~~~~
Till thA Ganddle do thA gRAve A~~~~~
tHA flAME DAWN IN MY HEART A~~~ WILL NAVAE sTAP A~~~~~~

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:12 AM
beauty and harmoney~~~~gover by eternal law~~~ all the bein must end~~~~~ the rein of the old shogunate~~~~ Ishi OWA~~~~baga yaru~~~~~~
one day there gona be tugoku jidai on the world.....terust me~~~~~~~~we the presidende~~~~~~~Viva la revolusion~~~~~ baga~~~~baga~~~~~~~~laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:05 AM

i bet you never watch benny hill eitherlaugh

"Can you rephrase that Nailcap? Something was lost in translation."

"red solo cup~~~~~ I fill you up~~~~~let's have the party~~~~let's have the party~~~Y'all~~~~and this's the redigulars thing. if one need the the translation program to do so here.....then why? trumpet is longly.....trust me pal~~~~~don't tell bush I say this~~~~~Don't.......laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 07:10 AM

I don’t think my Dad was allowed to watch that one either. laugh

you bet how old is me~~~~~glasses

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 07:09 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 05/19/18 07:10 AM

you're right......one never can lears all.....unless he or she is the god or having a super hive mind in his or her brain. "red solo cup~~~~I had came where you are~~~let's have a party.....don't try to we me~~~~" drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 06:59 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 05/19/18 07:07 AM

add all of that to this...

there seems to be no clear cut consequences to actions any more

growing up when i did it was quickly demonstrated that bad choices/actions caused bad repercussions. just as good choices/actions had brought good results/rewards.

and as much as the violence in video games is a contributor i think the bigger effect comes from the fact that most all games simply resurrect you after failure. which does not happen in real life at all

especially no one dvine the kids how to deal with those violence or gore videa games or videos......if do so....on the other hand it may stronger the kids future career confidence like to be a doctor. soldier or some offical career too. just the same words......."the most expencive things inlcuding people's will and education both." other wise only can producing the socialty more creeps.....but there still very small percentage that some people can getting through it by their own self and all the offical religion calling those person as the saint back to the dark age to then......but will you gambling a saint will change the whole world or count on the power of union ed-coperation ? drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:44 AM

I'll admit, KFC has the best coleslaw.
But, Church's has better fried chicken.

As to the question in the original post...
Houses of worship, should maintain tax
exempt status.

then will you join the church or the goverment?smokin

I'll follow the path to fried chicken.

just mean some redneck not to do so again. to assauting some dude on work is not a wise decision. unless those marine need to feel so. damn.......and you do choose the right path. godamn those rednecks never learns......and so do those all blue balls.....those kid need saint joshua badly.....and realy badly....drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:41 AM

what kills me is they think that banning guns is the solution.
when will they wake up to the fact that criminals and the mentally unstable dont care about laws.

Why dont leftist care about our kids in school, dont their lives matter?

it's about the question of his parent not the bill of rights. jefferson is right. even through there still bunch of illegal immgrations try to break the border of USA. that's not the highter concils request. you want to deal with those chicks with fist? if they do realy try to troubling your daughter or son with weapons or side Arms? locating around the eastern Asia this broblem will not exsiting because of most neibour countries here guns are baned from civiliants only hight level security or soldiers can carry it. I do believe it is the time that the trumpet need to meet some friends around the neibour contries of America to cacculating about the situation. because democacy won't getting through the congress before they turn repubication system. like I said the georgre.w.bush should doing something to help with tho. not just always having some tea party with the ciggar dude. smokin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25