Community > Posts By > elizabelt

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:54 PM
yeh i got it in a box set its just got different scenes in...ive got a few films with him in.x

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:10 PM
anchorman is my favourite i have 3 copies lol 1 of them is a seperate 1 they made with other scenes in..x

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:58 PM
thankyou very much..it doesnt mean anything though when you blatantly have some1 telling you they wouldnt like to date you because you have children lol....makes me feel like a leper heheheexplode and angry too because i have alot to give..even my exes would agree with me there..some people make me laff so...hehe

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:55 PM
hello peeps,
im julia a very big fan of the marvellously funny will ferrell..whom i adore so i was wondering if there are many other people who like him as much as i do.
if your 1 of his fans drop me a comment would love to hear from you...you might even beable to let me know of some films hes been in that ive not heard of!! you never know lol...anyway feel free to come n have a natter about the funniest guy in my dvd collection....xxxx

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:36 PM

My all time favourite romantic film is PS. i love u. i read the original book by cacelia ahern and it made me cry (in good way), i've been hooked on her books ever since :D
oh wow i forgot about ps i love you another weepy for me..xxx

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:35 PM
well for me its got to be plain ole notting hill i cry everytime i watch it....tears

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:22 PM
thankyou very much drew thats very kind of you...xxflowerforyou

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:03 PM
thankyou very much pete flowerforyou

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:02 PM
hehe well ive had a few odd messages on here one of which was a man who decided to tell me he wont be emailing me as i have children and they repulse him!!! which was rather odd as it was out of the blue and there was no other contact made b4 then!!!
just goes to show how shallow people can be..another asked rather personal questions then said he would date a single mum but only if he didnt have to have any kind of contact with my children!!! gosh there are some funny ppl out there...x

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:58 AM
theyre all such amazing things i don't actually know any other people who interact and get involved in their childs play like myself and i do get people making comments but at the end of the day we have children for a reason and we need to nurture them,i think my children need to know just how much i love their company and how important they are to me..
its so nice hearing about all the things other parents do with their kids i run around the park like a maniac with my kids and we do rather silly things and all those parents stood bored at the park just hoping their kids will burn off a bit of energy really don't know what theyre missing because there is nothing more exhilerating that running around with your children crawling along the ground with them getting muddy with them hearing them laff so loud then going home and all getting into pjs and sitting huddled up together on the sofa with some supper and cocoa...im a full time single mum and i think ive the best job in the world...fun fun fun and all very rewarding...:heart:

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:49 AM

It is possible to find someone even if you have kids- don't give up- you just have to be patient- it is true that most men run the opposite direction when they find out you have children and heaven forbid you have a child with special needs- they put a turbo booster on their butts so they can run faster-- but it is possible-

You have 5 kids and a grandchild on the way? Unbelievable!!!- you are stunning!!- you just have to have faith that the right man is out there for you- When you are really ready he will present himself. I know it sounds hokey but its true- I have a special needs child and I had given up on any sort of relationship- and then I met him!!!!! on HERE!!! yeah i know- on the internet? but its true!!! Just don't give up- just be happy being you and when the time is right- you will meet the perfect man for you.

flowers
wow thats really good to hear well done you,i try to keep my chin up but it does get awfully tiring,thankyou everso much for your compliment it made me smile..
it is very difficult meeting people i do go out at weekends but the people i usually come across are intoxicated and its not my ideal idea of meeting some1..
ive tried the gym and various other things to meet more people to but no luck so decided to try dating via the internet.x

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:27 AM
gossipmpm i shall be a grandma too but in august..im only 35 lol...so im quite lucky il beable to still run around with my grandson when hes a bit older..kids are so precious drew i had mine young and i don't regret a thing,im still a big kid so it helps lol..we do have alot of fun,as for the library thing books are very important in our lives and it is really nice to beable to all go the library together and sit n read and discuss books..
meg your daughters very bright my eldest was reading at 3 and was pretty much talented at many things you have a bright spark there happy thankyou for the replies ive enjoyed reading them,xxxx

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:49 AM
thats good,i think its really important to do that with your children,plays very important but most parents wont do silly things like play on a swing or climb a climbing frame for worry of looking silly xx

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:09 AM
i can relate to that,im a giver and very laid back for some reason men arent into that....being a ***** gets you everywhere i think..going from experience,my friends who are alot louder and *****y are luckier in love than i am..x maybe i should learn to growl or something...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hehehelaugh

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:18 AM
hello there,im a mum of 5 fantastic kids,and we do many many things together,not only do we do the usual visits to the park,meals out,shopping together,but we also do fun,minimum cost mad things too,such as movie nights with pop corn infront of the tv,craft nights,nights where we all cook the evening meal,and our favourite is to put on the music loud and jump around and dance n fling our arms around in a mad state..which is loads of fun..im still always looking for new things to do with them though so would appreciate any ideas and would enjoy hearing about fun things other parents do with their precious children..xxx

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:10 AM
hello,
im a single mum living in birmingham,have tried the "getting out to meet people" thing but only seem to meet self centred or alchohol induced people!!!
not for me...so im trying this way,hope it works,if you would like to chat and your from the midlands feel free...xxxxx

elizabelt's photo
Sat 04/25/09 01:56 AM
are there any other single mums OR dads out there who can't find some1 wether the reason being you have no time,or no body wants a partner who has children,shyness,insecurity,or in my case no1 wants a relationship with me as i don't work,don't drive and have 5 children and my first grandchild due in august..id like to hear from anyone...thankyou..xxx

2 Next