Community > Posts By > elizabelt

elizabelt's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:52 AM
lol its when i go out with friends,pubs clubs bars....but id rather meet some1 in other circumstances..i joined a gym and im starting college i try to meet people in different ways..x

elizabelt's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:51 AM
don't know about sequels but totally agree with stranger than fiction i found it in a video shop the other week its the first film ive seen with him being serious and i cried n cried n cried lol....xxx

elizabelt's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:46 AM
its sad isnt it ladies...i get guys telling me im fit but wouldnt even think about a relationship..im affectionate,have a good sense of humour dont do jealousy or nagging and i love sport and a beer!! and my life is made the whole lot better because the thing that i enjoy most is making other people happy..but no1 seems to want those qualities..x

elizabelt's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:45 PM

forget my reply here...I searched to see if Ferrell died as posted above from someone and came up with a news article talkin about Ferrell death being just a rumor , but turn out was an old article from 2006...

but either way Ferrell alive
MY HEART TOTALLY STOPPED THEN IT CEASED TO BEAT!!!! PANT PANT..tears COR BLIMEY

elizabelt's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:43 PM

hey there Elizabelt...u can call me Chazz Michael Michaels

am I a Will Ferrell fan? no............ YES!

but seriously if you start another topic like this
I'm going to have to punch you in the ovaries :)

actually I wouldn't do that...actually after looking at your picture....Eliza... all I have to say is "I wanna be on you....I wanna BE ON you"

anyways excuse me but I better stop typing because I was just doing some curls and my arm hurts from doing so many...

I think am going to just rest and go get something to eat...
"Ma?!... Ma?!... The Meatloaf!"

that's right...just drink it in.

hahahaha right in the ovaries hehehehe i actually have the shirt with "i wanna be on you" written on it and a t.shirt with ron burgandy on the front and "im kind of a big deal" written on the back i love him that much hehehehehe.......watch those guns but keep working them hehehe...oh n while your at it you watch out for those flying tridents while playing jazz flute!!!!!xxx

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 12:36 PM

well eliz you do carry quite a bit of baggage with you for a relationship to even have a chance to get started. i am pretty open to most situations but that is a lot of kids to get involved with.
i appreciate that but why can't men say that instead of ignoring you n running a mile,i wouldnt take offence i would be thankful of their honesty...but would also like to say i know i have alot of kids but im not looking for anyone to take on the roll of daddy,i just want some1 who could spend time with me in my home while my kids are around and beable to chat to them..i personally dont think thats alot to ask...i dont expect anyone to take care of them for me or anything finantial as thats my responsibility...i just want some1 for me so im not alone..x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 12:19 PM

i love will. elf's my fave, though. classic.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is really funny good choice!! you have great taste!x
haha. thanks. :] i'm gonna have to say back atcha for starting this topic!
lol cheers very much and thankyou kindly!! x x x x x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:42 AM

I have a child, and while I've had some lose interest when they find out, I don't chalk it up to not being able to find love. I just dismiss them as not having been a viable candidate and leave it at that. Eventually the right one will come along, and it will be an asset rather than a detractor :)
oh i wish i had the same attitude as you...im just impatient now...i wouldnt jump into a relationship because of it though..x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:50 AM

"Not a big fan of the ladies , are you? Trebek" laugh
you guys are having a right proper giggle hehe come on give me the info??? where will i beable to see these???:laughing:

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:49 AM

A Night At The Roxbury! O yeah! My favorite of his!
i watched that last night after superstar hehehehehe i like the head dance in the car hahahahahahaha..xx

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:48 AM

i love will. elf's my fave, though. classic.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is really funny good choice!! you have great taste!x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:48 AM

I like some of his movies

I love the SNL sketch "Celebrity Jeopardy"

I laugh my ass off on that one
ive not seen or heard of that!!!x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:46 AM

I have four kiddos now (7,5,3 and three weeks). I am having the same problem. If you find the answer, please let me know.
i sure will do chick...xxx awww you have a baby lol...xxx congrats..xx

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:45 AM

I hear ya sister. Having 3 kids ( two of which are teen agers, YIKES) no one is interested. Or if they are its only for a one night stand. That's not me. I keep hearing there are nice guys out there, sure wish they'd let me know who they are!
youve said exactly as ive said i have 5 kids 3 of them are teens and il be a grandma soon and ive literally had guys turn n walk away when ive told them which is very offensive aswell as soul destroying,but its not just about me finding some1 i have to try and find some1 who my children will like and who will treat my children well too!!! thats very important.x

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:42 AM

I don't have any children, just thought i would say keep your hopes up though, there plenty of us guys who don't have children who would love to have children even if it means taking in someone elses children as their own in a relationship.
thankyou very much i will try to keep my hopes up..xxxx

elizabelt's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:41 AM

I seen your profile and all i can say is im sure glad i didnt have to be your ex andsad get over you,ouch
your very kind,funnily enough my exes still want me back 1 of them after 12 years still tries but once bitten twice shy..and i wasnt treated right so its a big no no for me.x
You are not here for a date cause you all ready know your smokin ars hot. You are just here to tease a bit,arent ya?
i can honestly say i am not here to tease,i genuinely want to find some1 as ive had nothing but bad luck and i dont want to be single anymore...my pic means nothing as far as im concerned it is very very hard finding some1 i get offers of casual no strings flings but thats really not me i want to settle down

elizabelt's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:55 PM

I seen your profile and all i can say is im sure glad i didnt have to be your ex andsad get over you,ouch
your very kind,funnily enough my exes still want me back 1 of them after 12 years still tries but once bitten twice shy..and i wasnt treated right so its a big no no for me.x

elizabelt's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:51 PM
im a total fan i laff at everything he does even if it is crap right this second im watching superstar i think its called with molly shannon and will ferrell its soooo funny..x

elizabelt's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:49 PM
congratulations unsure on the forthcoming wedding,your nights sound so much fun..xxx

elizabelt's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:55 PM
thankyou kindly..as i said its the kid thing that people cant get past with me.x

Previous 1