thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 10/28/17 05:36 AM
Hey there... i feel it strange that ones true love can be in ones neighbourhood.. so here iam exploring the world... well iam a businessman based out of india and an indian... so if any intsd then hit me up..

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 10/28/17 05:23 AM
Hey there, this is rajeev from mumbai.. Seeking a classy and sensible women. Location not an issue as i travel frequently within and outside India. Iam a businessman by profession and have a set of standards. Strictly no paid gals please... hope to hear frm sumone interesting..

thevampiremumbai's photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:00 AM

colours irrelevant love don't recognise it.me personally I just want a guy with a pulse:laughing:

gud reply

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:40 AM
some people live in oblivion i guess... funny comments..

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/28/15 07:41 AM
i meant real couples...

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/28/15 12:30 AM
but is it like opposites attract?

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/28/15 12:19 AM
Off late on tv seeing many white gals dating darker skinned guys? is it a thing or jus like that...

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:47 AM
not sure why i love nicki minaj...coz she sings well or coz she got an awesum ***...lol

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:28 AM

A part time housekeeper.

The last woman really needed the job, two young children etc..
And then I realize she was getting high. So that was the end of her.
Next!!

It is so difficult to find anyone responsible enough & apparently drug & alcohol free to let in your house, and/ or your life.

i wud if i cud hie bful gals to give me a royal bath jus like in d roman days... dammn born in worng era.. or was i a bad roman? dunno :p

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:25 AM

well once a gal blamed me saying tht i was tryin to feel her in d bus... which i was not as i was busy feeling her friend who was reciprocal...lol

slaphead I'm almost sorry I asked.
* I hate public transportation ... we travel at our own risk *

lol yeah... however nothing bad happened to me and i got down of the bus before anyone cud react.... wid her friend ofcourse.. i used to be so bad dammn :p

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:13 AM
well once a gal blamed me saying tht i was tryin to feel her in d bus... which i was not as i was busy feeling her friend who was reciprocal...lol

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:11 AM
a women becums goddess wen she has devotees... and devotees remain loyal forever..

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:07 AM
only new can be created wen the old is destroyed.... better enjoy while it lasts...

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:06 AM

Agreed Sassy!

" * No wonder so many Western women do Yoga... "

By the way, Many at this site may not be knowing that all popular Yoga has roots in India.

------------------------------------------------------
So true.
Yoga, Karma, Meditation, Breathing Exercises, Living in the moment, Soul Mate, Universeal love/ peace/ harmony... over here, they think some American doctor made it up... rofl
* Hhhaaaa... after he stole it, wrote a book about it & appears on a morning TV show *

oops

haha...well the problem started wen indians forgot their own roots.. one other important aspect of our past is that women had more importance in society and had equal footing in all affairs on home and society... thtsy it was way ahead of its time....not sure how we lost track so mch.. yes and yoga is grt doing since 13 years... brings all kinda flexibilty in body...and the kama sutra is used by very few indians now as the female counterparts are not tht open to experimentation... thtsy sum of my skils are getting rustier now...lol

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:49 AM
yep gets all kinda flexibility into the body... kamasutra positions most of dem are possible only if u hav a flexibility n rhythm.... staunch follower since 2002 :blush:

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:41 AM
this line used to work back in my college days... walkin upto a gal n saying

Are we gonna tslk? or jus keep staring each other from a distance :)

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:37 AM

When I first arrived here I had no idea of any differences between the men on this site and was open to any race creed or colour. But after being harassed for sex by countless Indian boys who are relentless when asked nicely to please stop messageing. So I have to block them. Even having one change his fake profile three times after I blocked him each time. I'm never wasting my time or energy with another Indian on this site again. I'm not racist in any way but I'm not takeing any chances.
hehe.. indian men are kind of relentless lovers... before n after... lol

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:36 AM
hehe indians r kinda relentless lovers... before n after :)

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:31 AM
yea sassy, taking everything seriously everytime has brought world where it is today wid ppl fighting over every small thing... to live happy one shudnt be serious all d time is wat i feel...

thevampiremumbai's photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:31 AM
yea sassy, taking everything seriously everytime has brought world where it is today wid ppl fighting over every small thing... to live happy one shudnt be serious all d time is wat i feel...

Previous 1