Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:21 PM

No one in my area is the least bit interesting on this site. At times, I do wonder what the hell I'm here for. The forums keep me coming back for some reason. Must be my voyeuristic nature; observing human nature and our bizarre interests. The realist side of me says I'm wasting my time here, which is what it really boils down to

Same here, dude.flowerforyou

Same here too

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:52 PM

shades I enjoyed mine.

Now I will have to go to the store tomorrow and buy some, sometimes you see something you just really need to have flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:37 PM

Very nice tattoo, I think I am the only I know that does not have one, I cannot get up the courage. smokin

It doesn't hurt that bad really. When he did the outline of mine, it hurt a bit, but filling in the color wasn't bad at all.

Well that is good to know!!! Helps decrease my thoughts of the pain involved. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:36 PM
They just look good, wish I had one now. :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:32 PM
Very nice tattoo, I think I am the only I know that does not have one, I cannot get up the courage. smokin

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:29 PM
Hello and Welcome waving

Edmonton is a nice city but cold, I love that part of Canada.

Have fun on the forumsflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:25 PM
You could sit on the beach and write

Watch all the people go by

Great art studio's and shops too

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:22 PM
Edited by daytime on Wed 03/03/10 10:24 PM
It will be Spring break in Puerto Vallarta, great place

I want to sit in the sun and drink Mexican beer on the beach

Maybe I should buy a new bathing suit

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:16 PM

I just found out I am going to Mexico in April drinker

I need to work on my taxes grumble

I worked last night and had one H** of a night, work all this weekend hope things improve

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:12 PM
Well congrats drinker drinker

Hope everything works out for you flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 10:08 PM

Awesome photo, way to go !!!!!waving flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 12:35 AM
Gossip is always a negative thing IMO and can end in hurting others very badly. The problem I see is that gossip is not something that will be going away any time soon in any given population. sad2 sad2

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 09:59 PM
I know someone that refers to her "online friends", making the distinction between friends online and friends in real time and space. I think mingle has some very nice people but I usually do not refer to my online friends in conversations. I guess this is all new terminology in the past 8yrs or so.
If I meet someone from this site and we became friends and develop trust than we would no longer have the "online friends" distinction.
Then I think you have to clarify what you mean by trust and being online in a chat format.

no photo
Sat 02/27/10 11:10 AM
There was something called the American Revolution. smokin

no photo
Sat 02/27/10 10:20 AM

for me, it doesnt matter if they had been married or not, but id like them to have kids only because then they can understand better if something comes up because of the kids and hopefully they will understand more

You are making an assumption frown .Just because someone has had children does not mean they will understand something that comes up with your kids. Maybe they have bad parenting skills with their own children, maybe they are selfish etc, etc.

no photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:57 AM

Well, ever since the H1N1 outbreak, I have decided to abstain from any kind of fluid contact with a chick. I mean...that is how you catch that right?:tongue: laugh

It's caught from the air literally, if some one sneezes or coughs and you are close enough the virus will enter your respiratory system. Wear a mask. laugh laugh Nothing to do with sex.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:54 PM

It was busy where I work too, but I got a lot moved, so I'm OK. I still have to work all this weekend though. I wonder when I'll get another day off.

I can't wait until I get enough to move away from this place.

Where are you moving?

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:49 PM

Heh.

Some folks think I am nuts because I don't get stressed out over stuff.

I just don't see the point.

You are lucky JAG, I tend to become stressed, usually it is short lived and that part is good:smile: I know people that do not stress and I am envious.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:44 PM
Yeap, it is good for the mind and the body to just relax. Too many pressures in todays world.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:21 PM
There you are. Hello JAG. I really have no earth shaking question to ask right now. Just sitting here chilling, I think.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25